Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 494 of 735 FirstFirst ... 394 444 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 544 594 ... LastLast
Results 7,396 to 7,410 of 11019
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3624
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by Vadger  [View Original Post]
    I agree.

    Pornstar big.

  2. #3623
    Quote Originally Posted by TitJobFan  [View Original Post]
    Visiting until Sunday and was wondering if any of you had recommendations on a large chested lady who can provide a good breast relief? PM I'd you'd like.
    Danica is straight fire.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?323665-Danicabunny

  3. #3622

    First timer

    Any recommendations for good providers for a newbie?

  4. #3621

    Redbone

    Has anyone seen "Ravishing Renee"? Did a search but didn't come up with any reviews. There is a account on the other board with zero ads / references / reviews.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/e...-sexy/40359284

  5. #3620
    Quote Originally Posted by TnaHunter2014  [View Original Post]
    What was her donation and what kind of tip is expected for this experience? Thanks!
    Asked for 3, paid 2. 5 for the hour including Greek. I tipped an extra 20 at the end for the CIP.

  6. #3619

    Regular BBBJCIM

    Quote Originally Posted by WillShookSpear  [View Original Post]
    Seems like the BnG is somewhat of a lost art, especially if it includes CIM. I've been searching a bit but would welcome any favorites (via PM if you prefer) that are Eastside or North to Everett. My AMP experience has been incredibly hit and miss. I'm looking for "Ol' Reliable" someone friendly and fun that delivers consistently. I generally prefer a 30 minute sessions vs. A more traditional 15 minute "QV".

    Would welcome experience on these two, which appear to fit the bill.

    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...k/351798556573

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....COME-OVER-amp-!-AVAIL-NOW-IC-OC-CALL-I-KNOW-you-WANT-TO-quot-425-918-0236-Lula-.
    Saw this gal the other night on a whim. Ok looking, nice gal. No GFE, gets right to business, decent head, took direction well. CFS for a bit then more BBBJ with cim. Buck twenty. Was she great, no. Did she get the job done and was pleasant, yes.

    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...n/966446931701

  7. #3618

    Breast relief?

    Visiting until Sunday and was wondering if any of you had recommendations on a large chested lady who can provide a good breast relief? PM I'd you'd like.

  8. #3617

    Same!

    Quote Originally Posted by WillShookSpear  [View Original Post]
    Seems like the BnG is somewhat of a lost art, especially if it includes CIM. I've been searching a bit but would welcome any favorites (via PM if you prefer) that are Eastside or North to Everett. My AMP experience has been incredibly hit and miss. I'm looking for "Ol' Reliable" someone friendly and fun that delivers consistently. I generally prefer a 30 minute sessions vs. A more traditional 15 minute "QV".

    Would welcome experience on these two, which appear to fit the bill.

    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...k/351798556573

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....COME-OVER-amp-!-AVAIL-NOW-IC-OC-CALL-I-KNOW-you-WANT-TO-quot-425-918-0236-Lula-.
    I'll let you know when I try.

  9. #3616

    Rates?

    What was her donation and what kind of tip is expected for this experience? Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek  [View Original Post]
    I did Nikki over the weekend. Greek was available but she is far from the nastiest, sluttiest greek **** you can find. Pretty mechanical but does allow full throttle ass pounding right from the start. Few girls let me all the way in at one go and go full ass pounding but she was up for it. Decently tight ass. I slipped it in her pussy coverless in mish and she didn't complain but she did hint at extra tip which I usually give if I got all I wanted anyways. ATM was available and her poop chute was clean.

  10. #3615
    Quote Originally Posted by TeggyTeg  [View Original Post]
    I did Nikki over the weekend. Greek was available but she is far from the nastiest, sluttiest greek **** you can find. Pretty mechanical but does allow full throttle ass pounding right from the start. Few girls let me all the way in at one go and go full ass pounding but she was up for it. Decently tight ass. I slipped it in her pussy coverless in mish and she didn't complain but she did hint at extra tip which I usually give if I got all I wanted anyways. ATM was available and her poop chute was clean.

  11. #3614

  12. #3613

    It's getting tougher

    This (on its face) looks legit: a local town in the location; a local number; reasonable amateur non-studio pics.

    Until you get to the narrative portion of the ad.

    https://olympia.skipthegames.com/fem...f/036150078205

    Jesus. If they ever get someone who is familiar with the English language it's going to get tough to weed them out.

  13. #3612

    Trying to find a regular BBBJCIM East, North

    Seems like the BnG is somewhat of a lost art, especially if it includes CIM. I've been searching a bit but would welcome any favorites (via PM if you prefer) that are Eastside or North to Everett. My AMP experience has been incredibly hit and miss. I'm looking for "Ol' Reliable" someone friendly and fun that delivers consistently. I generally prefer a 30 minute sessions vs. A more traditional 15 minute "QV".

    Would welcome experience on these two, which appear to fit the bill.

    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...k/351798556573

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....COME-OVER-amp-!-AVAIL-NOW-IC-OC-CALL-I-KNOW-you-WANT-TO-quot-425-918-0236-Lula-.

  14. #3611
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnighter99  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/washington/seat...7181.htm?cat=1

    https://www.eros.com/washington/seat...1702.htm?cat=1

    Too good to be true? Bad service? Any info would be greatly appreciated.
    Not necessarily. However, don't expect them to be independent escorts.

  15. #3610

    Kimberly / drip and wet Barbie. EB 253-xxx-9934

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...acoma/64416892#.

    Saw Kimberly for a HH visit this week and she's a keeper. She's got a little bit of a mom belly but otherwise decent body and ass, her ad pics are accurate. Good communication and setup, personality was easygoing, and she seems to be a legit independent. Works a civi job and is generally unavailable 1-9 pm.

    As far as service, everything covered but kissing and daty were ok, as always YMMV. CBJs are usually pretty meh to me, but her head game was good enough I had to stop her twice just to keep from nutting during warmups. CFS was equally good, she's responsive, gets into it, and you can tell she does kegel work. If she's acting, damned if I could tell. Definite repeat for me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape