The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 187 of 344 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 237 287 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 5153
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2363

    Blackjack

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Had to look it up. I thought blackjack was a card game LOL. According to this video, carrying it is illegal though. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76D2UGnWJyE (at 3:50).
    Like the kid in the video, mine were passed down from my grandfather and father, both were in law enforcement, my dad gave me the same talk about safety and being very careful where to hit someone as you can kill them very easily, the collar bone and shoulder are ideal. I have several friends today who are either local cops or troopers and I've been told its not illegal to possess it (NH) but its illegal to use it. I keep one in the door of my truck and will just put it in my back pocket. When I go into Boston, NYC, or Philly, I always have it and like a gun, you have to know when to pull it and when not to, I was taught that if your going to pull it, you better be god dam ready to use it.

  2. #2362
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrone  [View Original Post]
    Brings up question, does anyone carry when Mongering? I can see good reason to, but also can see many logistical issues with.

    Effectively and safely carrying in this scenario. BTW #LoveBlonde, am glad you made it out ok and no one got shot. Scary.

    Stuff.
    I used to carry when I was doing the BP days. I had to draw on a dude only once when he came at me with a machete. I was doing an Incall with a new girl I found and she was pulling the show me the money first play. After about 15 minutes of back and forth I decided to leave. As I was exiting the apartment a guy came out of another room and was obviously going to rob me or make me fear for my life. I pulled the gun and it kept him at a distance but he did keep moving toward me. I was able to get to my car and leave without any fatal consequences. My opinion on carrying is I believe if the attempt is to just rob you they will back down against a gun but if they intent is to rob and beat you then it will be in the news or have bruises anyway and you may or may not survive. If the bad guy pulls a gun then it's a whole different result because it's is a first on target deal then.

    I switched over to SA and other similar sites a long time ago so it has eliminated most of the sketchy situations typically found off the escorts sites. After a few dozen years of doing this one also develops a sense of a good / bad situation hopefully before getting into a bad one. I always control the situation by insisting on an outcall at a hotel the first few times and then if she can do an Incall I am not going completely blind.

  3. #2361

    Blackjack

    Had to look it up. I thought blackjack was a card game LOL. According to this video, carrying it is illegal though. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76D2UGnWJyE (at 3:50).

    Quote Originally Posted by Amppro95  [View Original Post]
    I used to carry with me all the time unless going to an AMP, I believe to this day that it saved my life while visiting a pro in NJ years ago, I don't think that I was just going to be robbed although that may have been the case. I agree with dark clouds, is it worth shooting someone over a cpl hundred bucks? For sure not, so part of carrying is knowing when to pull it out and when not to. I haven't carried for awhile now but if I am visiting a new girl, unless someone trusted can vouch for her, I still carry a blackjack in my back pocket, if nothing happens. Great, 99% of people have no idea what it even is so it doesn't raise question marks. I posted years ago about how I was seeing a girl from BP in Manchester at her hotel room and I went to check the bathroom before getting started, she screamed as soon as I went in and some dude was hiding in the shower. Don't know what his intentions were but he found out pretty quick that blackjacks leave a hell of a mark.

    If its a simple robbery, take my money and go, no sense trying to be a hero and just post on here to let everyone else know.

  4. #2360

    Carrying while mongering

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    I will vote for not carrying. The thugs are not looking to kill you, so the self defense argument is invalid. Are you going to shoot a thug over a couple hundred dollars? Or are you going to give up the money and slip away quietly. I vote for the latter option. Not looking to be on the nightly news.
    I used to carry with me all the time unless going to an AMP, I believe to this day that it saved my life while visiting a pro in NJ years ago, I don't think that I was just going to be robbed although that may have been the case. I agree with dark clouds, is it worth shooting someone over a cpl hundred bucks? For sure not, so part of carrying is knowing when to pull it out and when not to. I haven't carried for awhile now but if I am visiting a new girl, unless someone trusted can vouch for her, I still carry a blackjack in my back pocket, if nothing happens. Great, 99% of people have no idea what it even is so it doesn't raise question marks. I posted years ago about how I was seeing a girl from BP in Manchester at her hotel room and I went to check the bathroom before getting started, she screamed as soon as I went in and some dude was hiding in the shower. Don't know what his intentions were but he found out pretty quick that blackjacks leave a hell of a mark.

    If its a simple robbery, take my money and go, no sense trying to be a hero and just post on here to let everyone else know.

  5. #2359

    My vote

    I will vote for not carrying. The thugs are not looking to kill you, so the self defense argument is invalid. Are you going to shoot a thug over a couple hundred dollars? Or are you going to give up the money and slip away quietly. I vote for the latter option. Not looking to be on the nightly news.

    Quote Originally Posted by Petrone  [View Original Post]
    Brings up question, does anyone carry when Mongering? I can see good reason to, but also can see many logistical issues with.

    Effectively and safely carrying in this scenario. BTW #LoveBlonde, am glad you made it out ok and no one got shot. Scary.

    Stuff.

  6. #2358
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveBlonde  [View Original Post]
    I am the John who got robbed at hun point by her and her boyfriend, she is dangerous with her criminal boyfriend.
    Brings up question, does anyone carry when Mongering? I can see good reason to, but also can see many logistical issues with.

    Effectively and safely carrying in this scenario. BTW #LoveBlonde, am glad you made it out ok and no one got shot. Scary.

    Stuff.

  7. #2357
    Quote Originally Posted by NickTheMan1993  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her was thinking about seeing her soon just want some feedback https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...t/063117762072.
    Read down this forum she's been discussed extensively and has at best mixed reviews.

  8. #2356

    Manchester Girl

    Has anyone seen her was thinking about seeing her soon just want some feedback https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...t/063117762072.

  9. #2355
    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownBoy  [View Original Post]
    No one makes reviews of hot girls on here, she is extremely hot girl, but a hot head with a temper, and is ocd about you wearing a condom for the blowjob, not sure if things have changed with her. Just the old and crusty girls that have been posting for 5 years, further more would also like to add, I texted her and she knows me, asked her if she was free to hang out?. Replied she only takes $300 now, I tried to talk her down on the price, she ended up cursing me out and told me to lose her number LOL, oh well my phone needed a good cleaning, so I'm done with her, was fun while it lasted, she did admit to me her boyfriend robbed a john at gun point, so if she is offering incall, I'd pay a hotel room and scoop her up and smash in the hotel bro.
    I am the John who got robbed at hun point by her and her boyfriend, she is dangerous with her criminal boyfriend.

  10. #2354

    Beautiful Italian

    Not recommended. I took her to a hotel and the thug bf followed me and sat outside.

    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownBoy  [View Original Post]
    No one makes reviews of hot girls on here, she is extremely hot girl, but a hot head with a temper, and is ocd about you wearing a condom for the blowjob, not sure if things have changed with her. Just the old and crusty girls that have been posting for 5 years, further more would also like to add, I texted her and she knows me, asked her if she was free to hang out?. Replied she only takes $300 now, I tried to talk her down on the price, she ended up cursing me out and told me to lose her number LOL, oh well my phone needed a good cleaning, so I'm done with her, was fun while it lasted, she did admit to me her boyfriend robbed a john at gun point, so if she is offering incall, I'd pay a hotel room and scoop her up and smash in the hotel bro.

  11. #2353

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownBoy  [View Original Post]
    No one makes reviews of hot girls on here, she is extremely hot girl, but a hot head with a temper, and is ocd about you wearing a condom for the blowjob, not sure if things have changed with her. Just the old and crusty girls that have been posting for 5 years, further more would also like to add, I texted her and she knows me, asked her if she was free to hang out?. Replied she only takes $300 now, I tried to talk her down on the price, she ended up cursing me out and told me to lose her number LOL, oh well my phone needed a good cleaning, so I'm done with her, was fun while it lasted, she did admit to me her boyfriend robbed a john at gun point, so if she is offering incall, I'd pay a hotel room and scoop her up and smash in the hotel bro.
    I saw her a few times over the years. She was hot and reliable and then she went downhill and started robbing people. She took the money and ran on me once so I wouldn't trust her at all. Never made me wear a condom for a blowjob though. I haven't talked to her in a while so she may have changed.

  12. #2352

    Hot girl

    Quote Originally Posted by EuHunter  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this one for an outcall?

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/577054493502
    No one makes reviews of hot girls on here, she is extremely hot girl, but a hot head with a temper, and is ocd about you wearing a condom for the blowjob, not sure if things have changed with her. Just the old and crusty girls that have been posting for 5 years, further more would also like to add, I texted her and she knows me, asked her if she was free to hang out?. Replied she only takes $300 now, I tried to talk her down on the price, she ended up cursing me out and told me to lose her number LOL, oh well my phone needed a good cleaning, so I'm done with her, was fun while it lasted, she did admit to me her boyfriend robbed a john at gun point, so if she is offering incall, I'd pay a hotel room and scoop her up and smash in the hotel bro.

  13. #2351

    Beautiful Italian

    I would stay away. Thug bf is usually nearby.

    Quote Originally Posted by EuHunter  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this one for an outcall?

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/577054493502

  14. #2350
    Anyone see this one for an outcall?

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/577054493502

  15. #2349

    Does she still look like this?

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern45  [View Original Post]
    I helped her post, so no need to send me any more PM.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...a/397380107515
    I'd consider seeing her for old times, don't want to if she's backsliding.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape