Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 321 of 662 FirstFirst ... 221 271 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 371 421 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,815 of 9918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5118

    Are

    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link to her or a pic?
    Lots of reviews in providence forum.

  2. #5117
    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    What's the damage?
    I saw her for 30 min for 120. That was her quote.

  3. #5116

    Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by WantCash  [View Original Post]
    Any one have info on Amanda? Good or bad.
    Do you have a link to her or a pic?

  4. #5115

    Amanda in Woonsocket

    Any one have info on Amanda? Good or bad.

  5. #5114

    No offense guys.

    But rather than hearing about her pierced titties. Let's discuss her actual service. Because based off her rudeness to me long time ago, an I was being nice, guessing her service is a hit or miss. Meaning if she's in a bad mood, you'll get cranky type service. Or maybe she is overall mechanical? But people think that's good, certain dudes. Sounds like Chazlamb Review of this Angela Angel, is the MOST brutally honest one. Also what Style said holds truth too. Any girl who's going to make a big deal about not getting your pic, not worth meeting. Remember your the paying customer. So why should you have to send a pic?? SmH.

  6. #5113

    Pierced tits

    Jeez you guys are hard to please! I always wondered what prompts ladies to drill holes into their sensitive parts. Now I know!

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    I had a girlfriend years ago with that nipple hardware. Regular boobies don't cut it for me any longer, but I keep trying!

    BMD.

  7. #5112
    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...l/714429570181

    She posts constantly. Any info?

    I'm a sucker for pierced tittys!
    I had a girlfriend years ago with that nipple hardware. Regular boobies don't cut it for me any longer, but I keep trying!

    BMD.

  8. #5111
    Quote Originally Posted by JonGris  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her ads pop up off and on wondering if anyone has seen her? I will report back if I have any luck Thanks.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...l/612626338247
    I thought I saw a report of her being in a halfway house somewhere.

  9. #5110
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Hell no. I got a family. I'm not going to send no pics to a girl that can exposed me online just because I didn't go see her or shit didn't go her way. I try to see her numerous times and ask if I can come without sending pics. She insist I have to send pics and something just ain't right with that.
    Thanks bro. Def agree with you!

  10. #5109

    Selena

    Quote Originally Posted by Fractilian  [View Original Post]
    I know theres a report out there of her having a smell downstairs and def turns me off but also wondering if anyone has seen her since and maybe she just had a bad day that day.

    Like ugh. Theres very few spinners in MA and her body is so nice LOL.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...t/195664966667
    She smelled nice when I was there, but she is a freaking space shot. I would avoid. I will not repeat.

  11. #5108
    Quote Originally Posted by Wetseeker  [View Original Post]
    I want to believe it was under $2, but I can't remember. I have paid $3 and got a lot worse.
    I've gotten 140 for 30 minutes.

  12. #5107

    Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    What's the damage?
    I want to believe it was under $2, but I can't remember. I have paid $3 and got a lot worse.

  13. #5106

    French / irish girl. Incalls only! Lets have some fun!

    I have seen her ads pop up off and on wondering if anyone has seen her? I will report back if I have any luck Thanks.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...l/612626338247

  14. #5105

    Selena

    As long as you're not using your real name, what's in her notebook isn't that important. Your text messages are already in her phone.

    At least she's organized and less likely to make an appointment and then forget it.

    The smell downstairs. Well that's a problem.

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    I do not recommend.

    If you make an appointment with her. She will have the time, day and when I saw her. She had other guys name in the book with guys offering trade. She even put the trade name on her book. So be careful when you go see her. I had fun with her but I was very nervous after I saw the book and thought cops would get me the minute I left her place.

  15. #5104
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    You been there?
    Hell no. I got a family. I'm not going to send no pics to a girl that can exposed me online just because I didn't go see her or shit didn't go her way. I try to see her numerous times and ask if I can come without sending pics. She insist I have to send pics and something just ain't right with that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape