Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Bullshit that has Nothing to do With Pussy

+ Add Report
Page 87 of 148 FirstFirst ... 37 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 137 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 2214
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #924

    +1

    At least in the AMP world which is where I do all my mongering I never have and never will pay upfront. When they ask I always say no and they usually then say ok to pay after. My last go around at a Korean place the lady refused to let me tip after so she made the decision to get no tip. I guess she did not need the money.

    Quote Originally Posted by SamSpade  [View Original Post]
    You pay to get a massage. You paid before the massage began. It's gone. They know this when negotiations start. She wants to charge you a ridiculous sum and you say Yes because you already paid for the massage you probably didn't care about in the first place. So you end up paying 6 bills for a boring, no touch handy, 8 bills for something more fun. And it just keeps getting worse the more you want. All because you already paid for the massage?

    Look, I know it's ridiculous to expect all of us mongers to share in some brotherhood pledge to never pay up front, never go above this or that price for a standard finish, etc. But consider the long term effects of your decision to cave in and pay an exorbitant price up front. They just keep it up, expecting the next guy to cave as well. Walking out and saying goodbye to your upfront money for the massage is tough, but has to be done.

    Consider that they hate bad reviews, especially the ones who operate the places and do the advertising. A place gets a bad rep and they have to do start advertising "Under New Management", hoping to get you back in with this vague hope that things will be better.

    If you haven't walked at least once, you have some dues to pay.

  2. #923

    They know you don't want to waste your up front money

    Quote Originally Posted by RonM  [View Original Post]
    Don't pay upfront before playtime starts. She wants money upfront walk out.
    You pay to get a massage. You paid before the massage began. It's gone. They know this when negotiations start. She wants to charge you a ridiculous sum and you say Yes because you already paid for the massage you probably didn't care about in the first place. So you end up paying 6 bills for a boring, no touch handy, 8 bills for something more fun. And it just keeps getting worse the more you want. All because you already paid for the massage?

    Look, I know it's ridiculous to expect all of us mongers to share in some brotherhood pledge to never pay up front, never go above this or that price for a standard finish, etc. But consider the long term effects of your decision to cave in and pay an exorbitant price up front. They just keep it up, expecting the next guy to cave as well. Walking out and saying goodbye to your upfront money for the massage is tough, but has to be done.

    Consider that they hate bad reviews, especially the ones who operate the places and do the advertising. A place gets a bad rep and they have to do start advertising "Under New Management", hoping to get you back in with this vague hope that things will be better.

    If you haven't walked at least once, you have some dues to pay.

  3. #922

    And follow this advice if you want no play time with a provider

    Still wondering which well rated provider has allowed this to happen?

    Quote Originally Posted by RonM  [View Original Post]
    Don't pay upfront before playtime starts. She wants money upfront walk out.

  4. #921
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    The Cure For Shortened Time

    Don't pay upfront before playtime starts. She wants money upfront walk out.

  5. #920

    BOO HOO, she shortened me on time!

    If a poster is going to b*tch that he was shortened on time, they should call to ask if her rate is "One and Done" before they visit. *cough* Taylor *cough*.

    Also, many have had a good time with Missy & Co but there's always one who will moan and complain because they paid for a hour and only received 57 minutes. LOL.

    Before one hobbies, one should put on their Big Boy Pants.

  6. #919
    Senior Member


    Posts: 216

    Criminal Records

    One of my long-time regular providers slipped up and gave me her real name.

    Curiosity got the better of me and I searched her name and found out she was involved as an accomplice in some really evil sex crimes 10 years ago. She did 8 years in prison for her part. It was big enough for her face to make front page on the Tribune.

    I'm not sure how to process this info. I'm just feeling real anxious. And now I'm kind-of afraid to see her again.

  7. #918

    Filters

    They don't just add stuff, some of the filters actually improve the way a girl looks. Make the eyes bigger, face thinner, cheekbones more prominent, all sorts of stuff. In other words: FRAUD.

  8. #917

    Weather

    Anyone else miss Megan Glaros? She always had a sexy slutty vibe about her on screen. Definitely fueled that blonde hair blue eye search.

    Laura Bannon is definitely a hot bod, but doesn't have the same kinky vibe.

  9. #916

    Filters

    Quote Originally Posted by GMan25  [View Original Post]
    I agree with everything you posted. But, my take on those posting stupid shit on their photos is, there is a reason they are doing it. They know their photo is not going to attract people ie; I am not good looking so I can try to disguise myself a bit etc. I usually keep scrolling when I see that shit.
    Another possibility is by using the filters and changing them frequently reverse image searches won't find the past pictures so older names / numbers used won't be found either.

  10. #915
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1298

    I agree, but

    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    I fucking hate these stupid filters everyone throws on their photos. I'm a cartoon dog, my tongue is rolling out of me like Pluto, I have shit falling down around me, there's glitter and fireworks all around me.

    Just post your fucking photo! It doesn't even have to be that great, just post it!
    I agree with everything you posted. But, my take on those posting stupid shit on their photos is, there is a reason they are doing it. They know their photo is not going to attract people ie; I am not good looking so I can try to disguise myself a bit etc. I usually keep scrolling when I see that shit.

  11. #914

    Rant time

    I fucking hate these stupid filters everyone throws on their photos. I'm a cartoon dog, my tongue is rolling out of me like Pluto, I have shit falling down around me, there's glitter and fireworks all around me.

    Just post your fucking photo! It doesn't even have to be that great, just post it!

  12. #913
    Quote Originally Posted by HanginBalls  [View Original Post]
    Makes a lot of sense (common)! Check out Sean Hannity's interview (5/5/21) with Caitlin Jenner! This could very well be!!
    He / she / whatever sounds more sane than many RINO politicians, which is a sad commentary.

    Given the current governor of Kommiefornia, pretty much anything would be an improvement.

  13. #912
    Quote Originally Posted by Randolph  [View Original Post]
    Why someone is posting a bunch of women's (and a few men) photo I'd on summo search?

    The posts are all the same. They are not trying to get you to call the number I imagine.

    This has been going on for at least the last week.

    I figure someone on here is smarter than I am on why someone is going to all this effort.

    Thanks.

    Randolph.
    Vengeance or doxxing.

  14. #911

    Someone "splain me

    Why someone is posting a bunch of women's (and a few men) photo I'd on summo search?

    The posts are all the same. They are not trying to get you to call the number I imagine.

    This has been going on for at least the last week.

    I figure someone on here is smarter than I am on why someone is going to all this effort.

    Thanks.

    Randolph.

  15. #910
    Quote Originally Posted by SawBoy1740  [View Original Post]
    You don't know if my report was accurate? So you PM me and then blast me on the forum? Whatever man. Push on.
    Please don't get offended, I replied to this thread right after it occurred before you responded via PM. Thanks for confirming 100%, when I wrote this I was thinking it may have been a typo or just a memory relapse. My apologies if you feel I offended you in anyway.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape