Thread: Bullshit that has Nothing to do With Pussy
+
Add Report
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 2214
-
07-16-21 11:06 #924Banned Member

Posts: 4190+1
At least in the AMP world which is where I do all my mongering I never have and never will pay upfront. When they ask I always say no and they usually then say ok to pay after. My last go around at a Korean place the lady refused to let me tip after so she made the decision to get no tip. I guess she did not need the money.
Originally Posted by SamSpade
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-21 10:34 #923Senior Member

Posts: 556They know you don't want to waste your up front money
You pay to get a massage. You paid before the massage began. It's gone. They know this when negotiations start. She wants to charge you a ridiculous sum and you say Yes because you already paid for the massage you probably didn't care about in the first place. So you end up paying 6 bills for a boring, no touch handy, 8 bills for something more fun. And it just keeps getting worse the more you want. All because you already paid for the massage?
Originally Posted by RonM
[View Original Post]
Look, I know it's ridiculous to expect all of us mongers to share in some brotherhood pledge to never pay up front, never go above this or that price for a standard finish, etc. But consider the long term effects of your decision to cave in and pay an exorbitant price up front. They just keep it up, expecting the next guy to cave as well. Walking out and saying goodbye to your upfront money for the massage is tough, but has to be done.
Consider that they hate bad reviews, especially the ones who operate the places and do the advertising. A place gets a bad rep and they have to do start advertising "Under New Management", hoping to get you back in with this vague hope that things will be better.
If you haven't walked at least once, you have some dues to pay.
-
07-15-21 21:00 #922Senior Member

Posts: 191And follow this advice if you want no play time with a provider
Still wondering which well rated provider has allowed this to happen?
Originally Posted by RonM
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-21 18:09 #921Senior Member

Posts: 3481The Cure For Shortened Time
Don't pay upfront before playtime starts. She wants money upfront walk out.
-
07-15-21 16:12 #920Troll

Posts: 452BOO HOO, she shortened me on time!
If a poster is going to b*tch that he was shortened on time, they should call to ask if her rate is "One and Done" before they visit. *cough* Taylor *cough*.
Also, many have had a good time with Missy & Co but there's always one who will moan and complain because they paid for a hour and only received 57 minutes. LOL.
Before one hobbies, one should put on their Big Boy Pants.
-
07-12-21 12:37 #919Senior Member

Posts: 216Criminal Records
One of my long-time regular providers slipped up and gave me her real name.
Curiosity got the better of me and I searched her name and found out she was involved as an accomplice in some really evil sex crimes 10 years ago. She did 8 years in prison for her part. It was big enough for her face to make front page on the Tribune.
I'm not sure how to process this info. I'm just feeling real anxious. And now I'm kind-of afraid to see her again.
-
06-21-21 20:37 #918Senior Member

Posts: 1172Filters
They don't just add stuff, some of the filters actually improve the way a girl looks. Make the eyes bigger, face thinner, cheekbones more prominent, all sorts of stuff. In other words: FRAUD.
-
06-21-21 19:55 #917Senior Member

Posts: 184Weather
Anyone else miss Megan Glaros? She always had a sexy slutty vibe about her on screen. Definitely fueled that blonde hair blue eye search.
Laura Bannon is definitely a hot bod, but doesn't have the same kinky vibe.
-
06-14-21 02:32 #916Senior Member

Posts: 1244Filters
Another possibility is by using the filters and changing them frequently reverse image searches won't find the past pictures so older names / numbers used won't be found either.
Originally Posted by GMan25
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-21 14:35 #915Senior Member

Posts: 1298I agree, but
I agree with everything you posted. But, my take on those posting stupid shit on their photos is, there is a reason they are doing it. They know their photo is not going to attract people ie; I am not good looking so I can try to disguise myself a bit etc. I usually keep scrolling when I see that shit.
Originally Posted by Chicago41
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-21 09:14 #914Senior Member

Posts: 1633Rant time
I fucking hate these stupid filters everyone throws on their photos. I'm a cartoon dog, my tongue is rolling out of me like Pluto, I have shit falling down around me, there's glitter and fireworks all around me.
Just post your fucking photo! It doesn't even have to be that great, just post it!
-
05-30-21 13:14 #913Senior Member

Posts: 1172He / she / whatever sounds more sane than many RINO politicians, which is a sad commentary.
Originally Posted by HanginBalls
[View Original Post]
Given the current governor of Kommiefornia, pretty much anything would be an improvement.
-
05-10-21 19:20 #912Senior Member

Posts: 452Vengeance or doxxing.
Originally Posted by Randolph
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-21 14:51 #911Senior Member

Posts: 349Someone "splain me
Why someone is posting a bunch of women's (and a few men) photo I'd on summo search?
The posts are all the same. They are not trying to get you to call the number I imagine.
This has been going on for at least the last week.
I figure someone on here is smarter than I am on why someone is going to all this effort.
Thanks.
Randolph.
-
05-06-21 17:14 #910Senior Member

Posts: 318Please don't get offended, I replied to this thread right after it occurred before you responded via PM. Thanks for confirming 100%, when I wrote this I was thinking it may have been a typo or just a memory relapse. My apologies if you feel I offended you in anyway.
Originally Posted by SawBoy1740
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




