Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 543 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 43 443 493 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 593 643 1043 1543 ... LastLast
Results 8,131 to 8,145 of 24823
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16693

    Pse

    Susie Q and Georgia really turned my crank. Where do you find that type of energetic, PSE, spoon feed you the pussy type girl? Is there one around right now? You know, the type of woman that needs no direction at all. If you run into her, tell her I've been looking for her.

  2. #16692

    Amy

    I had a date with Amy yesterday. My second time seeing her. She's awesome -- good body and a great personality. She really knows how to take care of her clients. Highly recommend. I believe she's only in town today, maybe tomorrow. Go see her! Stay safe, all.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/64507825

  3. #16691
    Quote Originally Posted by Numbnutts  [View Original Post]
    This happened to me as well. But I did try again and enjoyed my time with her. Nice personality, thick strong body that was meant for this hobby. What worked for me was to set an appointment within an hour or less. She has a strong following of regulars that if you are new, the odds are you won't make it through the door. She told me she gets 300 texts day. Once you see her though you are golden. Set up is much easier.
    I don't care man. They all claim they get 300 texts a day. Do the math for a second. 300 an hour x 300 texts a day = a shitty hotel room at a days inn? I don't buy it for a second. Don't waste my time.

    If you set an appointment. You have an appointment. End of story.

    Google Ellie Alexandra. That piece of ass charges a measley 50 dollars more per hour. She stays in nice hotels. She travels around the country and has a lot more expenses. She is much much much better looking than this broad and a true professional. She would never treat anyone like that.

    If you are going to charge 300 per hour, be worth it. No excuses.

    You can have her man, I wait for Ellie to come back thru.

  4. #16690

    Abby

    Quote Originally Posted by BigSambo  [View Original Post]
    Scheduled a 1 hr with Abby last night, mostly due to positive reviews on here. I worked it out with her 4 hrs prior because of how hard its been to schedule with her.

    Anyways, I drove to her shoddy hotel on the south side, appointment time came and went. Wouldn't answer my text or my call. Very unprofessional. Will not attempt to see her again.

    I think I'm going to institute a new rule. Shitty hotel = shitty provider.

    I know there would be exceptions to that rule as I've experienced them myself, but most of the time the quality of hotel is a great indicator of the quality of provider. Stay safe gentleman.
    This happened to me as well. But I did try again and enjoyed my time with her. Nice personality, thick strong body that was meant for this hobby. What worked for me was to set an appointment within an hour or less. She has a strong following of regulars that if you are new, the odds are you won't make it through the door. She told me she gets 300 texts day. Once you see her though you are golden. Set up is much easier.

  5. #16689

    Hotel Thai more info

    Quote Originally Posted by SexCreation110  [View Original Post]
    https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/225435

    Saw her for qv. Quoted 120, negotiated to 100. Very pretty small Thai lady, somewhere between 35 and 50. Obviously pics on ad aren't her.
    Seems I didn't mention that it was a pretty good time. She was very pretty, but probably won't repeat just due to preferences. I like variety and generally prefer white women. Also, BJ was covered. Don't have much else to add.

  6. #16688

    Find a few other Seniors to lease Apt

    Quote Originally Posted by ComtMan99  [View Original Post]
    I need some advice / input. Thought this forum would provide best response.

    I met this great 30 yo UTR that wants to meet up. Problem is can't meet at my place or her place. I mean I could get a hotel but don't want the hotel to be part of the regular visits. Min $70-$100 adds up. Yeah. I am a tight ass. Just throwing this out to see if anyone else has been in the same situation and / or has any great ideas. Only think I can come up with is CarDate but not the most convenient / enjoyable.

    Thanks in advance.

    ComTman99.
    I had this idea when I was on Ashley Madison and met a couple guys on here that were on AM too. Had the idea of getting a few guys to lease apt and putting a couple mattresses in it. Just coordinate sexy time.

  7. #16687

    Amy

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...849/9015053471

    I was hoping to see DI Serenity today but she's not available until Thursday. Amy had good reviews and looked like fit body in ad. It took awhile for her to respond but we set a time frame. Her incall is middle of road hotel in Castleton. Better than others on 82nd. I would say she's mid to late 40's but is thin. Very small waist / torso. A little baby damage but I'm being a bit critical. She has more toned body than most girls half her age. Tiny A / b cups. I'm a hair guy and she's got long sexy blonde hair. She's cool and easy to talk to. It took a bit for the blood to flow but she put on cover for CBJ. Usually not a fan but she did a great job. She was good at dirty talk. Some good DT and face banging. Tried multiple positions but again I had trouble. I get in my head and I hate covers. She went back to CBJ and finally had her just do HJ.

    She comes into town every couple months. I would recommend.

  8. #16686

    Any infor on this 1?

    Post a good amount was wondering if any Intel? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/64442088.

  9. #16685
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    I haven't gotten her to respond to any of my texts so I just assume she's super flaky. Reminds me of Honey Coco and kind of Seven. Good but unreliable. I might try a couple more times and see if I can nail down a time because she seems super popular.
    Yeah man its a shame. She is definitely my type. I love me a woman with a big back porch.

    But I just can't do it anymore with these girls. Fool me once, shame on you.

    Its thier loss because I repeat often if I like you and I do gifts AND tip.

  10. #16684

    Texts

    Quote Originally Posted by BigSambo  [View Original Post]
    Scheduled a 1 hr with Abby last night, mostly due to positive reviews on here. I worked it out with her 4 hrs prior because of how hard its been to schedule with her.

    Anyways, I drove to her shoddy hotel on the south side, appointment time came and went. Wouldn't answer my text or my call. Very unprofessional. Will not attempt to see her again.

    I think I'm going to institute a new rule. Shitty hotel = shitty provider.

    I know there would be exceptions to that rule as I've experienced them myself, but most of the time the quality of hotel is a great indicator of the quality of provider. Stay safe gentleman.
    I haven't gotten her to respond to any of my texts so I just assume she's super flaky. Reminds me of Honey Coco and kind of Seven. Good but unreliable. I might try a couple more times and see if I can nail down a time because she seems super popular.

  11. #16683
    Scheduled a 1 hr with Abby last night, mostly due to positive reviews on here. I worked it out with her 4 hrs prior because of how hard its been to schedule with her.

    Anyways, I drove to her shoddy hotel on the south side, appointment time came and went. Wouldn't answer my text or my call. Very unprofessional. Will not attempt to see her again.

    I think I'm going to institute a new rule. Shitty hotel = shitty provider.

    I know there would be exceptions to that rule as I've experienced them myself, but most of the time the quality of hotel is a great indicator of the quality of provider. Stay safe gentleman.

  12. #16682

    Hotel Asian Thai lady

    https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/225435

    Saw her for qv. Quoted 120, negotiated to 100. Very pretty small Thai lady, somewhere between 35 and 50. Obviously pics on ad aren't her.

  13. #16681

    Day of

    Quote Originally Posted by Scout317  [View Original Post]
    How far in advance do you start to setup a date? If you want action on Thursday do you start to set that up the day of, or a few days before?
    I always try the day of so in your example Thursday morning, afternoon, or evening.

  14. #16680
    Quote Originally Posted by Scout317  [View Original Post]
    How far in advance do you start to setup a date? If you want action on Thursday do you start to set that up the day of, or a few days before?
    Thursday morning.

  15. #16679

    Planning

    How far in advance do you start to setup a date? If you want action on Thursday do you start to set that up the day of, or a few days before?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape