Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,116 to 8,130 of 24826
-
07-16-21 01:28 #16711Senior Member

Posts: 141I saw her early this year then lost track, she is a definite good provider. Pretty feet and flexible. Well worth the $.
Originally Posted by Numbnutts
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-21 00:49 #16710Regular Member

Posts: 21Asian Persuasion Anyone?
Hey Guys,
Do any of you guys know of any good Asian providers? I keep my eyes out for Asians because they are my favorite as long as they are young enough (18-35 years old or so). I know the AMPs exist but they are not really my style even though I have visited a few here and there. I have seen these hotel Asians but the ads seem sketchy but I would visit one if I heard a positive review that was specific. I usually keep to the North side of Indy. Help this man get some good Asian pussy!
Thanks and stay safe out there.
-Lokhart.
-
07-16-21 00:06 #16709Senior Member

Posts: 601She was on SA for awhile and saw her at her place. Safe neighborhood, had a roommate but there were zero issues. Older than stated age but the boob job was very well done. Menu and price scheme were the same for me. However I went with the half. One and done and moved on.
Originally Posted by Dubbes
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-21 23:36 #16708Senior Member

Posts: 272Hotel Asian
Tried this number and got a different 'Jenny' on the north west side. I think cute face, but never took her mask off. Appeared 5 mos pregnant or had an odd beer gut for a late 20's girl with otherwise normal proportions.
Tried her best to destroy my dick with a HJ. Wasn't painful per say (lots of oil) but not what I expected. I was looking for a QV and paid 120 so I expected oral, could understand if nothing else. Just got an aggressive HJ. When I asked about oral she yelled at me for 5 minutes, I think about being 20 cheap. She clearly stated it was a Qv when we started, so she knew I didn't short her.
Will not repeat due to a crappy experience. Good luck all.
Originally Posted by SexCreation110
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-21 22:37 #16707Senior Member

Posts: 30Alexis
That's Alexis, her cc BBC and her boyfriend set me up a couple weeks ago.
Originally Posted by IrishGuy11
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-21 21:36 #16706Senior Member

Posts: 383Very interesting
That this comes as your first post.
Originally Posted by DarthRaider
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-21 18:36 #16705Regular Member

Posts: 1Set up attempt
Gents,
Got caught up last night in a set up. Ran out the room and old dude trying to act like a cop. Don't ever pay upfront on first date, at minimum half before and half after.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/p...sweet/40359485
-
07-15-21 16:08 #16704Regular Member

Posts: 13Krisssy
With few reviews, I decided to somewhat TOFTT here. I was in a time crunch & was thinking with both my heads. Rough-looking hotel and rough area, but surprisingly nice, clean hotel interior and room. She was very sweet. Qv was $. Pretty good BBBJ, then straight to cowgirl, CFS, to finish. She's relatively close to me, and offers outcall, so I'll likely repeat. Her ad says she's 37. I'd be inclined to guess she's closer to 47, but whatever -- I enjoy the company of older women. Stay safe, all.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/64538402#.
-
07-15-21 11:36 #16703Senior Member

Posts: 94Yeah that's kind of the vibe I get, she does this to a lot of people, and it will come back to bite her eventually. Its all good when you have regulars keeping you busy, but at some point they get tired of seeing you and find someone new, and your reputation is starting to become an issue.
Originally Posted by IndyGuyGuy
[View Original Post]
As far as the hotel, that place was a dump back in 2006, and its a dump now. Some things never change.
-
07-15-21 09:17 #16702Regular Member

Posts: 18Wow, I could have wrote the exact same post. Very disappointed especially waiting for the reply text which never comes. Hotel very shotty, so probably was for the better, I guess?
Originally Posted by BigSambo
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-21 23:08 #16701Senior Member

Posts: 808Apartment lease.
Now who's to put this apartment lease in their name? A prosecutor could easily spend that into felony promoting.
Originally Posted by BjcimSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-21 21:52 #16700Senior Member

Posts: 153Nikkie
She does suck dick like a trooper. I am amazed that she just kept going and didn't show any signs of getting tired.
Originally Posted by Caligula7777
[View Original Post]
Someone said that her place smells like smoke and you will take the smell home with you. They were not kidding. I drove for 1/2 with my windows rolled down and I still had the smell of smoke on me!
-
07-14-21 21:38 #16699Senior Member

Posts: 94Oh you meant Ellie, LOL my bad.
Originally Posted by Bigred2006
[View Original Post]
I've seen her twice. And I could see how people would say that about her. But she was never mean or rude to me. She was just upfront and direct.
She is ridiculously hot. And I have a major thing for Hispanic women. So I didn't care about that very much.
All in all I found her very professional tho and everything went very smoothly. I had a great time and will definitely see her again.
-
07-14-21 21:25 #16698Senior Member

Posts: 94I haven't read those.
Originally Posted by Bigred2006
[View Original Post]
I want to be clear, I didn't experience that really.
Our actual communication, was fine. She seemed sweet and very understanding.
The previous night she basically did the same thing, but we never got to the point of actually scheduling. I told her I wanted a 1 hr incall, she asked when, I said rn. Crickets.
I still felt like that was kind of rude, but I didn't let that deter me from trying again.
So that's why I tried to schedule ahead the next night. I gave her 4 hrs notice. Her response was essentially thanking me for the notice and assuring me that since I gave her so much notice, I was locked in.
But this is where I draw the line. I don't live close to where she was at, so a simple text saying we were cancelled would've went a long way. It takes literally 10 seconds. That's just not cool. I don't have a lot of free time and the last thing I want to do is waste it. Its frustrating.
Now I couldn't even trust her to keep another appointment if I wanted to.
-
07-14-21 20:11 #16697Senior Member

Posts: 1095Ellie
Man, I've wanted to see her. But her TER reviews make her seem a bit stand offish.
Originally Posted by BigSambo
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





