Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 187 of 344 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 237 287 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 5146
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2356

    Manchester Girl

    Has anyone seen her was thinking about seeing her soon just want some feedback https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...t/063117762072.

  2. #2355
    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownBoy  [View Original Post]
    No one makes reviews of hot girls on here, she is extremely hot girl, but a hot head with a temper, and is ocd about you wearing a condom for the blowjob, not sure if things have changed with her. Just the old and crusty girls that have been posting for 5 years, further more would also like to add, I texted her and she knows me, asked her if she was free to hang out?. Replied she only takes $300 now, I tried to talk her down on the price, she ended up cursing me out and told me to lose her number LOL, oh well my phone needed a good cleaning, so I'm done with her, was fun while it lasted, she did admit to me her boyfriend robbed a john at gun point, so if she is offering incall, I'd pay a hotel room and scoop her up and smash in the hotel bro.
    I am the John who got robbed at hun point by her and her boyfriend, she is dangerous with her criminal boyfriend.

  3. #2354

    Beautiful Italian

    Not recommended. I took her to a hotel and the thug bf followed me and sat outside.

    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownBoy  [View Original Post]
    No one makes reviews of hot girls on here, she is extremely hot girl, but a hot head with a temper, and is ocd about you wearing a condom for the blowjob, not sure if things have changed with her. Just the old and crusty girls that have been posting for 5 years, further more would also like to add, I texted her and she knows me, asked her if she was free to hang out?. Replied she only takes $300 now, I tried to talk her down on the price, she ended up cursing me out and told me to lose her number LOL, oh well my phone needed a good cleaning, so I'm done with her, was fun while it lasted, she did admit to me her boyfriend robbed a john at gun point, so if she is offering incall, I'd pay a hotel room and scoop her up and smash in the hotel bro.

  4. #2353

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownBoy  [View Original Post]
    No one makes reviews of hot girls on here, she is extremely hot girl, but a hot head with a temper, and is ocd about you wearing a condom for the blowjob, not sure if things have changed with her. Just the old and crusty girls that have been posting for 5 years, further more would also like to add, I texted her and she knows me, asked her if she was free to hang out?. Replied she only takes $300 now, I tried to talk her down on the price, she ended up cursing me out and told me to lose her number LOL, oh well my phone needed a good cleaning, so I'm done with her, was fun while it lasted, she did admit to me her boyfriend robbed a john at gun point, so if she is offering incall, I'd pay a hotel room and scoop her up and smash in the hotel bro.
    I saw her a few times over the years. She was hot and reliable and then she went downhill and started robbing people. She took the money and ran on me once so I wouldn't trust her at all. Never made me wear a condom for a blowjob though. I haven't talked to her in a while so she may have changed.

  5. #2352

    Hot girl

    Quote Originally Posted by EuHunter  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this one for an outcall?

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/577054493502
    No one makes reviews of hot girls on here, she is extremely hot girl, but a hot head with a temper, and is ocd about you wearing a condom for the blowjob, not sure if things have changed with her. Just the old and crusty girls that have been posting for 5 years, further more would also like to add, I texted her and she knows me, asked her if she was free to hang out?. Replied she only takes $300 now, I tried to talk her down on the price, she ended up cursing me out and told me to lose her number LOL, oh well my phone needed a good cleaning, so I'm done with her, was fun while it lasted, she did admit to me her boyfriend robbed a john at gun point, so if she is offering incall, I'd pay a hotel room and scoop her up and smash in the hotel bro.

  6. #2351

    Beautiful Italian

    I would stay away. Thug bf is usually nearby.

    Quote Originally Posted by EuHunter  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this one for an outcall?

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/577054493502

  7. #2350
    Anyone see this one for an outcall?

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/577054493502

  8. #2349

    Does she still look like this?

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern45  [View Original Post]
    I helped her post, so no need to send me any more PM.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...a/397380107515
    I'd consider seeing her for old times, don't want to if she's backsliding.

  9. #2348
    Whats heidis rates? Will be in that area this wknd and looking for someone. Any other suggestions. I've seen jenn in manch, 50 ish short red hair.

  10. #2347

    Heidi

    You're spot on.

    Quote Originally Posted by JumpMan67  [View Original Post]
    I was never a huge fan of hers. She's one of those people that nervous talks so she just talks and talks. The more she talks the less I liked her. I wouldn't really recommend her but the talent is so low these days she would be good in a pinch.

  11. #2346
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern45  [View Original Post]
    I helped her post, so no need to send me any more PM.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...a/397380107515
    Pretty nice pictures. I think one of our monger friends took those a while back. Good touch on that stuff.

  12. #2345
    Quote Originally Posted by JumpMan67  [View Original Post]
    I was never a huge fan of hers. She's one of those people that nervous talks so she just talks and talks. The more she talks the less I liked her. I wouldn't really recommend her but the talent is so low these days she would be good in a pinch.
    That was in the old days when she had serious demons. Many things have changed, she got clean, changed her life. She's a different person now.

  13. #2344

    Eh

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern45  [View Original Post]
    She's not married DB. They are still friends, but not in a relationship anymore.
    I was never a huge fan of hers. She's one of those people that nervous talks so she just talks and talks. The more she talks the less I liked her. I wouldn't really recommend her but the talent is so low these days she would be good in a pinch.

  14. #2343

    Heidi Swiss

    I helped her post, so no need to send me any more PM.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...a/397380107515

  15. #2342

    Heidi

    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownBoy  [View Original Post]
    Her husband is OK with her doing this? I just don't get it.
    She's not married DB. They are still friends, but not in a relationship anymore.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape