Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 518 of 920 FirstFirst ... 18 418 468 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 568 618 ... LastLast
Results 7,756 to 7,770 of 13796
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6041

    Shelly, RL room 2

    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    There is a young superstar coming this Sunday the 18th and will start Monday. She is not working now, so wanted to come in a couple of days early.
    She has arrived and is in room 2.

    Don't fight over her LOL. And will someone please post a review after seeing her? I can't make it there for a few days.

  2. #6040

    Questions

    Hello all. What are these acronyms:

    KP.

    RL.

    Also is Mike the handler the asian dude who leads you to the room?

    PM me if you prefer.

  3. #6039

    Rl

    2 New Girls Already there and 2 new ones arrive tomorrow -.

    Girl I got today said she was from Twain. Probably early 30's couldn't understand a word she said name.

    Etc all I got was Twain was were she was from. Her last day is tomorrow.

    Got a cat bath head to toe. CBJ & cfs. Couldn't bust asked her if I could stand over her and bust without condom and it shot all over the wall Opps. She wiped me up and off I went but in room 1 there is drippings on the wall I doubt she cleaned up.

    Place is a dirty and smells like kimchi and old man sperm LOL.

    But overall $130 well spent.

  4. #6038

    First time at RL

    Drew Lucky. I can see how she would be others' type, but not mine. I wouldn't call her fat, but neither is she petite. Acceptable looks for me, but I didn't really feel anything click personality-wise.

    Showered alone. I wasn't really into her and spent time staring at the roses and butterflies on the wall.

  5. #6037

    RL - 2 New Girls

    Just left RL and two new girls literally coming in the side door as I was leaving. The one girl had to be 18-20 green dress other girl probably late 20's. The young one was 🔥 asked if I could book her right now and my guy said not until tomorrow. So boys there is a nice one at RL. Save me left overs I can't come back until Wednesday.

  6. #6036

    Fuck Mike

    Quote Originally Posted by Terrapin911  [View Original Post]
    Careful with the assumption of "once you are in at KP. ".

    Mike the handler does clean his contact list of guys that do not contact him enough. During one period over the past 10 years while I was in a year+ long relationship and not playing I found out the hard way when my relationship ended that Mike will delete you for going too long without contacting him. In fact I have been deleted from his contact list twice now. Sucks when you call him and have ended up on the ignore list. I had to send him several texts and give him insider info before he decided to answer my call again and give me a chance to see one of his girls again. When he did allow me to schedule another appointment he just told me to "call me when you are there" no address provided. Nothing. I had to already know where I was going as proof I was a previous customer. And they do change addresses of locations, although its pretty rare that happens.

    TP.
    The same thing happened to me years ago when they were the old name. I spent some time away with a chocolate S. O. Came back after a couple of years. Even described the exact location I saw his gal at and said he didn't know what I was talking about. He's careful to the extreme. But fuck him. I don't beg people that I might be their customer.

  7. #6035

    See more Asian gals.

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasMongRoll  [View Original Post]
    Real talk you got to look at these hoes phones nowadays to find out who lyin!

    All the Chinese started claiming Korean, Japanese, Malaysia etc etc etc. after COVID hit and I guess folks was afraid to do Chinese girls.

    But you got to check they cell phone, see what language that shit in.

    If they phone in Korean maybe they Korean 🤔 if they phone in Japanese maybe they Japanese 💯.

    I seen a real Japanese girl in Vegas at a Korean agency only way I know that is I looked at her phone to verify she telling the truth.
    LOL you need to see more Asian gals. It's easy to tell if a gal is Thai, Korean, Chinese, Japanese etc. They look almost nothing alike and sure as hell sound nothing alike when speaking.

    TP.

  8. #6034

    Once you are in at KP.

    Quote Originally Posted by LifeGuy  [View Original Post]
    I highly recommend KP. The screening is not for everyone but once you are in you are in. Some of the best looking Asians in the city and they give you the whole experience. $$$ per hour.
    Careful with the assumption of "once you are in at KP. ".

    Mike the handler does clean his contact list of guys that do not contact him enough. During one period over the past 10 years while I was in a year+ long relationship and not playing I found out the hard way when my relationship ended that Mike will delete you for going too long without contacting him. In fact I have been deleted from his contact list twice now. Sucks when you call him and have ended up on the ignore list. I had to send him several texts and give him insider info before he decided to answer my call again and give me a chance to see one of his girls again. When he did allow me to schedule another appointment he just told me to "call me when you are there" no address provided. Nothing. I had to already know where I was going as proof I was a previous customer. And they do change addresses of locations, although its pretty rare that happens.

    TP.

  9. #6033

    Asian suburb hotel agency

    Tried using these people because they used to have a couple sexy milfs years ago, but I've been disappointed ever since, and the pattern continues. Two thirds of the women are complete bow-wows and way too old. The other third might have a decent face but they have fucked up teeth too much weight to bring the rating right back down. I don't know who's actually out there paying for these, but I won't be one of them.

    And they spam all the fucking boards with fake images! If you're going to spam, at least post some real pics. But I guess if they did that, no one would ever call.

  10. #6032
    Quote Originally Posted by Desparado  [View Original Post]
    Its just my opinion but I don't think parking in the lot is safer for those concerned about safety. Those with bad intentions know a dude is coming with cash and that he will likely be inside and busy for at least 20 minutes. Also, if any LE activity your vehicle is now connected with the business, maybe they even block the exit.
    If you are referring to Archer and Halsted, there's free parking a block away if you pass the bridge. There's a large park there that usually has plenty of spaces.

  11. #6031
    Quote Originally Posted by Smm74  [View Original Post]
    I appreciate the information. Homeless and panhandlers don't worry me. For people like myself that live in small town America see the shit on the news about Chicago. Time to turn the news off and just live.
    Red Lantern far from those areas of chiraq.

    It's close to many unique Chinese businesses, try some food in the area.

  12. #6030
    Quote Originally Posted by ThroatSeek77  [View Original Post]
    The f*ck?

    I've never had a good experience with a surprise double. If I go anywhere and there's another person present that I wasn't expecting, I leave. Because those have always been bad encounters. I've had girls begging me to come back, saying their friend will leave the room, etc. No, she should've left before I got there, zero tolerance for that. When the other person is there it's like they're empowered to give you sh*t service because it makes the entire thing more business like. They're not going to have an enjoyable relaxed session with their friend right there. I learn from my mistakes, make rules for myself, and follow them. Avoids the wasted money.
    Surprise doubles are the best -if it's free-.

    One time I was at a Cgirl spot, the girl thought I was so good looking 🙄 she went got her roommate in the 2 br for a free msog session.

  13. #6029
    Senior Member


    Posts: 105

    Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayp80  [View Original Post]
    You have to take the concept of safe with a grain of salt coming for people who live all over the city and burbs, I live in the city so homeless people and panhandlers are apart of big city life but that may freak someone from a small town out. I would say it's safe but always be careful.
    I appreciate the information. Homeless and panhandlers don't worry me. For people like myself that live in small town America see the shit on the news about Chicago. Time to turn the news off and just live.

  14. #6028
    Quote Originally Posted by Smm74  [View Original Post]
    How is the neighborhood around Halsted? I'm going to be down that way for work and wanted to check it out.

    Mainly lived in smaller towns so I'm always cautious going to bigger cities and areas I've never visited before or don't know anyone in the area.
    You have to take the concept of safe with a grain of salt coming for people who live all over the city and burbs, I live in the city so homeless people and panhandlers are apart of big city life but that may freak someone from a small town out. I would say it's safe but always be careful.

  15. #6027
    Quote Originally Posted by YDiner14  [View Original Post]
    Oh, best part, her friend was in there with her. They offered both of them for twice the amount. I declined and friend continued to sit in chair and play on her phone. That was a first.
    The f*ck?

    I've never had a good experience with a surprise double. If I go anywhere and there's another person present that I wasn't expecting, I leave. Because those have always been bad encounters. I've had girls begging me to come back, saying their friend will leave the room, etc. No, she should've left before I got there, zero tolerance for that. When the other person is there it's like they're empowered to give you sh*t service because it makes the entire thing more business like. They're not going to have an enjoyable relaxed session with their friend right there. I learn from my mistakes, make rules for myself, and follow them. Avoids the wasted money.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape