Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 7,771 to 7,785 of 13796
-
07-15-21 15:51 #6026Senior Member

Posts: 1711Young superstar coming
There is a young superstar coming this Sunday the 18th and will start Monday. She is not working now, so wanted to come in a couple of days early.
Originally Posted by Jdtsxm
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-21 11:13 #6025Senior Member

Posts: 293Parking in Back
Its just my opinion but I don't think parking in the lot is safer for those concerned about safety. Those with bad intentions know a dude is coming with cash and that he will likely be inside and busy for at least 20 minutes. Also, if any LE activity your vehicle is now connected with the business, maybe they even block the exit.
Originally Posted by FuckIt216
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-21 11:00 #6024Senior Member

Posts: 988Looks like there's a massage parlor over there.
Originally Posted by Smm74
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-21 10:23 #6023Senior Member

Posts: 29RL. Room 3 - Jaime. Hot mess.
Place was bumping last night. May have caught some of you mongers. I was told to wait in Room 2, but opted to wait outside to see if I can pick between room 2 or room 1. Should've just followed the guy's lead. He ended up putting me in room 3 with Jaime. She is a clean freak. Which I respect. But the service was lackluster. I took 30 min session, and quite frankly was so turned off by her service. BJ didn't feel anything close to a good service. Worse than sub par.
Wish in just bite the bullet and stayed with Room 2 or Lucky in Room 1. Fml.
-
07-15-21 10:02 #6022Senior Member

Posts: 161I highly recommend KP. The screening is not for everyone but once you are in you are in. Some of the best looking Asians in the city and they give you the whole experience. $$$ per hour.
Originally Posted by JimmySixty9
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-21 05:39 #6021Senior Member

Posts: 105I was told 212X S?
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-21 02:52 #6020Senior Member

Posts: 988I assume you want to visit 2188 which is by Archer. Most dangerous thing about that area is the heavy traffic. Halsted does get dangerous south of 47th or so, but that's three miles away.
Originally Posted by Smm74
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-21 02:45 #6019Senior Member

Posts: 988Sure about that?
Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-21 00:47 #6018Senior Member

Posts: 307Park in Lot on Back
If you are going to RL you can pull into the lot in the back and park anywhere. Text them tell them side door.
Originally Posted by Smm74
[View Original Post]
You can also park on the street and pay the meter but tons of foot traffic and car traffic.
-
07-14-21 21:09 #6017Senior Member

Posts: 105How is the neighborhood around Halsted? I'm going to be down that way for work and wanted to check it out.
Mainly lived in smaller towns so I'm always cautious going to bigger cities and areas I've never visited before or don't know anyone in the area.
-
07-14-21 20:09 #6016Senior Member

Posts: 936Correct. The Cubs flag place is much further away.
Originally Posted by CumShooter6969
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-21 17:10 #6015Senior Member

Posts: 85Daycare
I'm pretty sure it's the one next to the day care. I say that only because I tried going last week and got no answer text or at the door. Must of rang like 10 times and got no response. Be safe out there boys.
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-21 17:05 #6014Senior Member

Posts: 98835th Street News
Article's three weeks old, but it is newsworthy. Keep in mind that this is a block west of "Little House on the Prairie. " From my casual observations driving around, I would suspect that this involves the place next to the day care that's been busted numerous times and the "Cubs Flag" place that popped up across the street over there recently.
https://mckinleypark.news/news/1754-...-home-invaders
35th Street Brothel.
Chicago Police Department community policing Officer Jason Sollis also addressed the status of ongoing complaints regarding prostitution and human trafficking at two properties in the 1700 block of West 35th Street. Engagement and surveillance from specialized police units have resulted in three arrests so far, Sollis said, and social services were provided to human trafficking victims.
Investigations are ongoing, Schejbal said, and more arrests may be coming. "It's still being watched," he said. "It's not about making some arrests, then leaving. ".
"It's nice to see that there was something done," Sollis said to CAPS beat meeting participants. "Thank you very much for reporting it and having the eyes and ears out there for us. ".
-
07-14-21 16:15 #6013Banned Member

Posts: 628Half hour is 250,1 hour is 300.
Originally Posted by JimmySixty9
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-21 16:08 #6012Senior Member

Posts: 102KP Rates?
What are KP rates? I think I saw $300 but is that for hh or full hr. Thanks.









Reply With Quote




