Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 5,566 to 5,580 of 10968
-
07-15-21 16:47 #5403Senior Member

Posts: 374That is her she is asking for bat shit crazy $$ for sure.
Originally Posted by WillSmith96
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-21 16:11 #5402Senior Member

Posts: 165BDGurl96
Mid 40's MILF, outstanding rack if the pics are to be believed. She had a previous profile listing Worcester, now Framingham. I recognized her during a text exchange. She immediately asked for a picture, and in our previous convo she wouldn't go below $$ I passed.
-
07-15-21 15:27 #5401Senior Member

Posts: 2111Impressive
Very impressive if you can tell the difference between Vietnamese and Chinese.
Originally Posted by Lily1234
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-21 15:01 #5400Senior Member

Posts: 50Not sure who paid that much but. But she now has GPS. I saw here about 2 weeks ago at my place. Contacted her and agreed on 1. 5 for BBBJ and FS. Came over had a great time. I went to Temmesee (Experienced some of the fun in Knoxville. Highly recomended.) Text her yesterday and says I can see you but 1. 5 is not enough I need at least 3. WTF. Who ever these guys are paying asking price are fucking up some good fun. Sorry for the rant but just making us all come more out of pocket.
Originally Posted by CandyMan555
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-21 14:58 #5399Senior Member

Posts: 31Images
I can't stress enough doing a reverse image search and googling the account name and checking anything else you can.
Years ago when seeking was just sb and no pros or strippers on it. The numbers were way better and getting ghosted happened a lot less.
I had been talking to this one college student using my burner phone and different name and we arranged for a time and place to meet.
I did an image search and boom was all her social media. Turns out she is related to the old lady! Had I not checked her background it could have turned into a huge mess. I dodged a cannonball with that one.
Stay safe out there and always do your background checks on these girls.
-
07-15-21 14:47 #5398Senior Member

Posts: 103Viet
Did she tell you she is vietnamese. ? Looks Chinese to me. I talked with her but never met.
Originally Posted by JohnyAng888
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-21 14:15 #5397Senior Member

Posts: 624Looks like she moved
Looks like she moved to Blacksburg, VA.
Originally Posted by BagIt
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-21 07:50 #5396Senior Member

Posts: 3853Looks fake to me and the background doesn't even look familiar.
Originally Posted by JohnyAng888
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-21 07:18 #5395Senior Member

Posts: 365Ever seen her, if so please pm
-
07-14-21 21:41 #5394Senior Member

Posts: 702At 800 I'd certainly not know. That's a silly price. 800 girls are not twice as good as 400 dollar girls on SA.
Originally Posted by JohnyAng888
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-21 15:48 #5393Senior Member

Posts: 374The Spicy Prince is 100% on this one.
Originally Posted by SpicyPrince
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-21 15:10 #5392Regular Member

Posts: 24Vietnamese girl
https://www.seeking.com/member/1d590...a-93913d7e93b7
Was quoted $800. Anyone have experience with her?
-
07-14-21 15:04 #5391Regular Member

Posts: 24Meia
Have anyone see her? Just curious how much she want?
https://www.seeking.com/member/24ad8...0-fd8a9bd5d30c
Appreciate any info!
Thanks.
-
07-14-21 14:32 #5390Senior Member

Posts: 386Yes, she would not go under $300 a meet and the guy who met her here said she's not looking good and fun enough for that price.
Originally Posted by Ymch520
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-21 13:51 #5389Senior Member

Posts: 35I did see her at her place almost 8 months ago. She looks good. She is mostly a massage gal with some extras. Nothing Spectacular to write about. I did not want to see her again.
Originally Posted by Ymch520
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






