Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,216 to 16,230 of 30805
-
07-15-21 14:05 #14590Senior Member

Posts: 531What happened with Sarah?
Damn! This is news to me. I did not know Sarah passed. I have been occasionally visiting her FB to see if she was out of jail so I could maybe give a little support. They both had a hard life. RIP.
Originally Posted by Dantheman70
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-21 13:34 #14589Senior Member

Posts: 304Sunshine
I was referring to sunshine. Her link is on post #14524.
Originally Posted by AlexThag
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-21 13:12 #14588Senior Member

Posts: 149Tiny Toy
Was in the area this morning and after a failed attempt at finding a SW I went to the pages. I found tiny toy there, sounded like a treat so I went for a dream. Dream was $. QV, $. 6 hh, didn't ask about hour cause no way I was going to be there that long. Now that's a little high for QV but Greek was on the table so I went for it. I'm really glad I did. Incall close to biscuitville off Holloway or whatever. Decent spot, nothing spectacular but wasn't going with any expectations. Surprised this toy looks a lot like the pictures, just a little older. Nice tight body, good booty, good face, and she looked very clean when she opened the door nude. If you can't handle fur on your kitty this ain't the gal for you fellas, I mean it's pretty bushy, but I don't mind, looked hot really. Anyways, girl is definitely submissive, had her BBBJ me and take care of the boys and she was taking all the instructions. All the while I'm playing with those holes so they're ready for me. I knew I had to try that ass before I popped so I dipped it in her kitty a little to get me that juice and then dived into the Greek islands. She took it all so well, I didn't go nuts but I think she would've been into it, she just takes direction so well, and I do enjoy being commandeering. Not soon after I couldn't take it anymore and finished the dream. Clean up was quick and no "remains" on the cover so she's def good for it. Will repeat whenever I get a chance again, got to take advantage of a good find. Great gal, very chill, we chatted a bit and called it a night. As always YMMV.
https://harlothub.com/united-states/...2-1503167.html
-
07-15-21 11:54 #14587Senior Member

Posts: 156Come Play with me
Anyone seen this gal? I'm pretty sure she's been reviewed but under another name. Appreciate any info.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/906911781747
-
07-15-21 11:36 #14586Senior Member

Posts: 62Best service I've had.
https://raleigh.rubratings.com/121681
I know she has been reported on before, just wanted to add my experience.
About 3-4 weeks ago: (I know I'm late, sorry).
After the usual no response from Ginger, set an appointment with Vicki.
Bare bones apartment near RDU. 200/ hr.
Looks were okay, a bit of a belly. Where she excells is in the service department, this girl enjoys what she does and goes the extra mile to make sure that you do too. MSOG and one of the best providers, as far as service goes, that I have ever seen. I thoroughly enjoyed our session and will repeat when back in town.
Not much more to report that hasn't already been said but we'll worth the visit.
As always YMMV.
-
07-15-21 11:35 #14585Senior Member

Posts: 141Who are you referring to? Link from a few pages back goes to main EA page.
Originally Posted by Tawayem
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-21 11:20 #14584Senior Member

Posts: 304Price
When I asked Sunday I was quoted 100/200/300 for qv / hhr / hr.
Originally Posted by VincentCor74
[View Original Post]
The hhr and hr costs seem expensive to me (especially if no GFE involved) but qv might be worth.
-
07-15-21 11:06 #14583Senior Member

Posts: 311Thanks!
But what IS the price?
Originally Posted by TheWorldReset
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-21 10:30 #14582Senior Member

Posts: 1710Summer drought
Man, not many reports and not much to choose from right now. Usually summer is pretty good. Adding this review to compensate a bit. I went to see a different, thin black girl but she suddenly said she'd double booked and offered her friend up. Sent me the pic of a girl I'd seen before, who isn't my favorite but at that point I said sure, I'll do it since I'm here. But when I opened the door it was an entirely new girl. A bit bigger than I usually go for or prefer, but the room had no smell of smoke, was pretty clean and she had a nice smile. Her Jada Fire quality made me stay. Everything covered, but she offers BBBJ for an upsell. Funny because based on some of her ads, I'd already paid a higher price so wish she'd been open to it. She wouldn't do mish for some reason, so it was doggie only. Nice view. Very clean, smelled great. A little pussy eating and rimming her and fucked for a while. I'm about to pop and the rubber snaps apart inside her. She says, "Don't cum on me. " And I pulled out and coated her ass, "I have to," I said. Didn't want a pregnant provider!
YMMV. Not sure I'd see her again but the upside is she's real, clean and nice.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/1...e-you/39799778
-
07-15-21 10:25 #14581Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
When I started doing this years ago I decided to never see street walkers and that was easy to do with all the agencies that had standards, now thanks to the FOSTA law that's all that are available. I quit 2 years ago because of that and honestly am shocked by what some guys still find attractive.
Originally Posted by ILikeBaseball2
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-21 09:15 #14580Senior Member

Posts: 80Back, clean, worth it
Can confirm. Great experience. Clean.
Originally Posted by JeepDude1
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-21 08:26 #14579Senior Member

Posts: 80Sunshine
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...-play/39813276
Price is worth it. She's better looking irl than in the photos. Place is super nice. She's seasoned and it shows in a good way.
-
07-15-21 00:29 #14578Regular Member

Posts: 2Real Twins
Both have passed 6 months apart.
Originally Posted by NightTraveler
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-21 23:42 #14577Senior Member

Posts: 190Anyone check her out yet?
Originally Posted by JeepDude1
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-21 21:26 #14576Senior Member

Posts: 661Twin
She does had a sister not sure if she is a twin but they look similar. I believe the other one got out of the game and left for Florida. But this sister stayed behind. The real twins that were internet famous for being twins one of them died.
Originally Posted by HolyDiver01
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





