Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,261 to 16,275 of 30788
-
07-15-21 11:35 #14528Senior Member

Posts: 141Who are you referring to? Link from a few pages back goes to main EA page.
Originally Posted by Tawayem
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-21 11:20 #14527Senior Member

Posts: 302Price
When I asked Sunday I was quoted 100/200/300 for qv / hhr / hr.
Originally Posted by VincentCor74
[View Original Post]
The hhr and hr costs seem expensive to me (especially if no GFE involved) but qv might be worth.
-
07-15-21 11:06 #14526Senior Member

Posts: 311Thanks!
But what IS the price?
Originally Posted by TheWorldReset
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-21 10:30 #14525Senior Member

Posts: 1710Summer drought
Man, not many reports and not much to choose from right now. Usually summer is pretty good. Adding this review to compensate a bit. I went to see a different, thin black girl but she suddenly said she'd double booked and offered her friend up. Sent me the pic of a girl I'd seen before, who isn't my favorite but at that point I said sure, I'll do it since I'm here. But when I opened the door it was an entirely new girl. A bit bigger than I usually go for or prefer, but the room had no smell of smoke, was pretty clean and she had a nice smile. Her Jada Fire quality made me stay. Everything covered, but she offers BBBJ for an upsell. Funny because based on some of her ads, I'd already paid a higher price so wish she'd been open to it. She wouldn't do mish for some reason, so it was doggie only. Nice view. Very clean, smelled great. A little pussy eating and rimming her and fucked for a while. I'm about to pop and the rubber snaps apart inside her. She says, "Don't cum on me. " And I pulled out and coated her ass, "I have to," I said. Didn't want a pregnant provider!
YMMV. Not sure I'd see her again but the upside is she's real, clean and nice.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/1...e-you/39799778
-
07-15-21 10:25 #14524Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
When I started doing this years ago I decided to never see street walkers and that was easy to do with all the agencies that had standards, now thanks to the FOSTA law that's all that are available. I quit 2 years ago because of that and honestly am shocked by what some guys still find attractive.
Originally Posted by ILikeBaseball2
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-21 09:15 #14523Senior Member

Posts: 80Back, clean, worth it
Can confirm. Great experience. Clean.
Originally Posted by JeepDude1
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-21 08:26 #14522Senior Member

Posts: 80Sunshine
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...-play/39813276
Price is worth it. She's better looking irl than in the photos. Place is super nice. She's seasoned and it shows in a good way.
-
07-15-21 00:29 #14521Regular Member

Posts: 2Real Twins
Both have passed 6 months apart.
Originally Posted by NightTraveler
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-21 23:42 #14520Senior Member

Posts: 190Anyone check her out yet?
Originally Posted by JeepDude1
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-21 21:26 #14519Senior Member

Posts: 658Twin
She does had a sister not sure if she is a twin but they look similar. I believe the other one got out of the game and left for Florida. But this sister stayed behind. The real twins that were internet famous for being twins one of them died.
Originally Posted by HolyDiver01
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-21 21:12 #14518Troll, ignore my posts

Posts: 488I tried for 8 weeks to see Ginger but she never responded. Abby responded when I texted her but she was a waste of time. Abby tried to sell a 2 girl at $200 for 15 minutes but I declined. After that, she had a bad attitude, shorted the time, only one position available and I didn't even pop the party hat from the negativity she projected. Abby wears the pants in this duo and Ginger is her submissive girlfriend. IMO they are only available when they need cash for the room bill, 420 high and food.
Originally Posted by JunkSecond
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-21 21:08 #14517Senior Member

Posts: 66Good for you!
And I mean that in the most humbling way. Not being sarcastic whatsoever. I dropped this hobby earlier this year, yet I still tend to lurk on this site to see if anything has gotten better in terms of providers and it seems like more of the same from when I was last in the game. I totally understand where you're coming from! Best thing for you to do is save your money and spend it on a loyal woman when you find that one, if you know what I mean. Best of blessings to you sir!
Originally Posted by TannerSobe
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-21 18:09 #14516Senior Member

Posts: 64Yeah that's definitely Brayla from BKS.
Originally Posted by MrBJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-21 18:06 #14515Senior Member

Posts: 64Yep
Yeah that's definitely Brayla from BKS.
Last edited by Panama7996; 07-14-21 at 18:08. Reason: Didn't attach reply
-
07-14-21 17:11 #14514Senior Member

Posts: 324Tragic
So many charges over the years. So sad To see how rough they have become.
Originally Posted by JoeLooking
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



