Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,291 to 16,305 of 30798
-
07-14-21 13:49 #14508Senior Member

Posts: 808Sent you a PM. Add posted around 6:30 sent a message around 6:35 and got a reply. Luck I guess.
Originally Posted by WilDone919
[View Original Post]
I think you are right. Get a new number and try again? Sometimes you can get blocked simply by sending too many messages.
Originally Posted by TheCreature
[View Original Post]
Someone also asked how long the visit was. It was a QV. Always do a QV with any provider the first time. No matter how hot or reviewed they are, sometimes you just don't click.
Someone also asked about damage. I will categorize it on the higher end of normal but not outlandish, and well worth it. I don't quote numbers for several reasons, first of which is they are subject to change and have been dinged for providing "wrong info" before.
-
07-14-21 12:54 #14507Senior Member

Posts: 281Welcome to the Ashton club
It has literally happened to every single one of us who has ever seen Ashton. Never ever set a date up with her in advance. Your best bet is to contact her when you will be in the North Raleigh area. If you reach her and are close by, you probably have a good shot.
Originally Posted by ImNotThatGuy
[View Original Post]
I have also had success early in the morning. She seems to post sometimes around 4 or 5 am.
-
07-14-21 12:51 #14506Senior Member

Posts: 125Yes, I can confirm. She's former BKS too, can be fun but is now more business minded.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-21 12:49 #14505Senior Member

Posts: 195Recommendations. Bush?
Hi all,
I have a preference for women with hairy pussies. I'm not talking stubble, or those weird patches and triangle mishmashes, but a nice 70's Honey Wilder big unshaved Bush or even a just nice trimmed Bush to enjoy. It's not something I really encounter in this area but I wasn't sure if anyone here had anyone who would fit this profile. Any recommendations would be appreciated.
-
07-14-21 12:19 #14504Senior Member

Posts: 190Those tats tho.
Originally Posted by VincentCor74
[View Original Post]
Qv 120 no luck yet on believable confirm pic. Offered FaceTime.
-
07-14-21 12:10 #14503Senior Member

Posts: 72Addelys
Met with Addelys recently also. She had been on my radar for awhile and wanted to see what she was all about. Yes she speaks only Spanish and mine is limited but I found her to be sexy and I like a little meat on the bones. We had a lot of passionate foreplay and I loved her Big Tits. Everything was covered BJ, CG, Mish to K9. While we were K9 she was asking me to spank her ass, loved that. I will definitely repeat, my first review but more to come.
Originally Posted by Xjxjrr
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-21 11:58 #14502Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
Sorry you got into this B. S. But these are not your fathers or grandfathers escorts anymore. These are hard core druggies that have found the internet more profitable than walking the streets.
Originally Posted by TheDudeGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-21 10:50 #14501Senior Member

Posts: 284Re: Jrw
She does (or did), DMW. For some reason, I thought I recalled that she passed away, but I can't find any record of it so I could be completely mistaken.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
HolyDiver.
-
07-14-21 10:24 #14500Senior Member

Posts: 1710She supposedly has a twin, but not sure. She started out a bit of a druggie when she appeared on the scene. I saw her once and it wasn't anything to get excited about. This was before she got really bad. She quickly descended into hard stuff. She keeps posting but I'd stay far away.
Originally Posted by Raleigh69
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-21 10:23 #14499Senior Member

Posts: 1710I'm fairly confident that's Luna with a new handle. She uses a similar mix of fake and real, but photoshopted pics. Luna's an okay Hispanic, blond MILF but she wants you in and out super fast so I stopped seeing her.
Originally Posted by MrBJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-21 10:21 #14498Senior Member

Posts: 1710Damn man. That is horrible! Sorry that happened to you and thanks for the warning.
Originally Posted by TheDudeGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-21 10:14 #14497Senior Member

Posts: 214Same. That happened to me the other day. Which is weird because I've seen her a handful of times now. She can be hard to make an appointment with, but when you do see her, it's well worth the wait.
Originally Posted by ImNotThatGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-21 10:11 #14496Senior Member

Posts: 214Malu
Has anyone ever seen Malu? The only review I can find takes you to an inactive ad on EM. So not sure if it's the same Malu.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/64507885
-
07-14-21 09:29 #14495Senior Member

Posts: 176Glory Days
Can anyone confirm if Bridgette is still in the area. TER I'd: 16904. I have not seen her in over 10 years, but saw that she was reviewed as recently as February of this year.
Is Maddie coming to town or is someone using her pics. The last time I saw her was 2012. https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...n/911652642749.
Looking back at my previous reviews and posts brought back glory days. Nothing to add about Savannah, Jessica Fox or Daisi. Just reiterate a long standing appreciation and many good times.
Thanks, HA.
-
07-14-21 09:19 #14494Senior Member

Posts: 93Ashton ghosted me
I was trying to set up an meet up with her over text and she was communicating pretty quickly then all of a sudden stopped and stop responding to my texts. It wasn't anything "offensive" that I said. We were in the middle of setting up a day and time. I don't know what's her deal. I guess I will move on.
Originally Posted by Raleigh69
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





