Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,801 to 4,815 of 8120
-
07-15-21 03:30 #3320Senior Member

Posts: 995Geisha
I've seen her 4 times in the last month. Once, twice in one day. LOL Each time was good. She, like many other providers, has a lot of drama in her life. AND it effects her abilities to provide reliable services. I believe, in spite of all the BS in her life, she's one of the sweetest providers I've seen.
I've spent LOTs of hours with her out of the bed. I've taken her to breakfast and lunch several times. Have driven her to and picked her up from manice / pedicure appointments, taken her to friends apartments to pick up closes and even taken her to her bank. During all those times together, I never say anyone but a nice person who is down on her luck.
Yes, like many from the Latin culture, she will agree to something that she has no intentions of following through on. I've experienced this all over the world, and especially in Spanish speaking countries.
OK, sorry, I'm rambling on about stuff. Point is I will keep trying to see her. My time with her was always been good. However, like most of use, whenever she is having a hard time finding the basics necessities in life, like a place to live or food to eat, it stresses her out and throws her off her game.
I still recommend her, and will see her again.
YMMV.
CL.
Originally Posted by DodgeBros
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-21 18:48 #3319Senior Member

Posts: 158Geisha update
I sent Geisha a text an hour after the appt time. I told her iI was disappointed that she wasted my time on my only day off. I figured she would have a fuck off attitude and delete my text. I was surprise that she actually did contact me back telling me she lost her incall as we were texting. We had a long conversation and although I have yet to meet her I am willing to give her another chance. (Damn petite Latina addiction).
-
07-14-21 18:38 #3318Senior Member

Posts: 338Thank you
I was thinking about that one myself. But I remembered something bad in the past about her but couldn't place it. Sorry for your pride. It's not without risk. Be glad it's was only a little cash and time. Thank you for your post.
Originally Posted by ILoveTucson
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-21 15:33 #3317Regular Member

Posts: 8Rip off!
Tried to TOFTT on your second post (Lizzie). Went to her incall near Ina and I-10. Met her outside. She is cute in a sleazy kind of way and looked a lot like her pics. Made some small talk. She seemed a little high, but nice, so we went back to her room. Made the big mistake of paying ahead of time for 30 minutes! She showered then said she had to go pay for another day for the room as it was checkout time (sounded reasonable as it was checkout time). I insisted she leave her bag and phone in the room, which she did. Waited 30 minutes and she never returned. I checked her phone which had been pinging like crazy. Full of messages from guys wanting to know why she had stood them up! There was nothing of real value in her bag. The receipt from her hotel had a generic name on it which I'm sure was fake. I just now noticed that she posts with different phone numbers. The phone she left behind looked like a new IPhone. Thought about taking it with me, but didn't want to dig a deeper hole with regard to possible trouble. First time I have been scammed in 25 years. I don't like losing the $200, but my pride is hurt worse! I hadn't tried an escort in over a year due to what looks like terrible choices. Looks like back to the AMPs for me! I hope this this helps you guys!
Originally Posted by AmoreCono
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-21 15:09 #3316Senior Member

Posts: 158Ghosted by Geisha
I have been watching her ads for about a month.
An extremely attractive petite young Latina. (My weakness). At first I thought her pictures made her TGTBT, bu after a review by a respected member of this forum I decided it was time to make a call. She is a mix of outcall only and then a few random day of incall. Finally today she had an incall days. We made a appt for mid morning. She told me she was at a house and to contact her when I was in the area. I texted her when I reached the area for the location. She responded quickly but never gave me the address. Next text went unanswered. Waited 15 minutes then left the area. Oh well off to Sun.
-
07-13-21 20:28 #3315Forum Advertiser

Posts: 1[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
-
07-13-21 16:23 #3314Regular Member

Posts: 8Nicole Montonye
In my old backpage emails I found some a little over 3 years old. Was wondering if there is any current info on this.
1. Nicole Montonye.
2. An incall at Campbell and Roger.
-
07-13-21 14:22 #3313Senior Member

Posts: 995SA-scort
We find escorts on different sites. Especially, those that don't want a certain social stigma attached to their ad.
I believe Ashley might be one of those. We hooked up via SA, but everything afterwards was PSE.
She is a BBW with great BBBJCIMS skills. She doesn't have an IC, so it was car date for me.
I didn't leave a link to her SA ad because unless you're a paying member you couldn't access he ad. Any trusted member can send me a PM for her contact information.
-
07-12-21 21:22 #3312Shill for Melody Spa, if you think I'm wrong check his posting history and see how he writes about Melody and look how he writes for everybody else

Posts: 828First one review
I've seen the 1st one several times. While she does smoke a lot of weed and other shit I've seen around her place, so far she has been very pleasant and accommodating. I wish she'd clean her place up a bit but otherwise, she'll do. Her body is really great, no bruises, needle marks or other signs of abuse.
Strange what we find positive these days with all the heroin addicts, meth and rock heads out there.
Originally Posted by AmoreCono
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-21 19:03 #3311Senior Member

Posts: 185Haven't tried her yet.
But I posted a little bit ago about how I found her Facebook, she works at an Eegees by me that's how I met her.
Originally Posted by LikeSushiWushi
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-21 18:05 #3310Senior Member

Posts: 326Anyone try yet?
Curious is anyone has tried this one yet? I like avoiding TOFT if possible.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/leslie-escort-tucson-940093#erotic.
-
07-12-21 14:34 #3309Senior Member

Posts: 461Melanie
I reviewed her last month. If you want additional details, PM me.
Originally Posted by Butlik369
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-21 23:22 #3308Senior Member

Posts: 117Looking for help if anyone has tried these.
Ladies it would be much appreciated for any and all information 👍.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ucson/64399309
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ucson/64264858
-
07-11-21 20:19 #3307Senior Member

Posts: 496Name
Here she is her name is Melanie.
Originally Posted by Uncivil
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-21 19:24 #3306Senior Member

Posts: 460Conflicting reports about this woman
This is interesting. Our mileage often varies, huh. Anyone else want to add to the mix? I'm considering seeing her but red flags may be appearing. Also, I have no interest in seeing drug addicts, and that usually goes with murder hotels (I love that term). I'm stuck on several really nice women at 9 Spa for a reason. No junkies, no no-call no-shows, no thieves, no thugs hanging around, no fake or outdated photos, no attitude, no disrespect, ever. And no FS. I trade that for a safe, positive, pleasantly predictable experience every time.
Originally Posted by ChicaLuv
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






