Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,391 to 3,405 of 7070
-
07-17-21 16:33 #3680Regular Member

Posts: 2Anyone see her?
-
07-17-21 16:24 #3679Regular Member

Posts: 2Anyone?
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...o/KeiralieghSD
Anyone have any experience with this one?
-
07-14-21 22:45 #3678Senior Member

Posts: 261Yes, but YMMV. She's coming to SD tonight.
Originally Posted by NorthSDasian
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-21 20:52 #3677Senior Member

Posts: 54Nice, going to consider her. I've found recently I'm more of a BBBJ guy than a FS guy nowadays. I was thinking of reaching out to Mickeymonroe because her description of her CW (cock worship) service sounds right up my alley, but she hasn't bumped her listing in a while.
Is MSOG on the table?
Originally Posted by HermanMiller
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-21 18:35 #3676Senior Member

Posts: 213Sofia16
Quoted from doing a search for Sofia16, and fully agree from my own experience with her.
DATY was kinda "disruptive". As I was down there, she continually rubber her clit which made it all the more difficult to try and continue. Nothing offending, smelled great, but her hand just got in the way. Not much into DFK with me, but YMMV if that was the case for me. Head game is left to be desired. No eye contact, and basically some suction, but but mostly jack hammer from the side.
Originally Posted by Japex
[View Original Post]
BTW, pics are a bit altered (lightened) to hide her true age. And at this point, it's obvious she's older.
Saw her 3 times only because she was willing to see me last minute, but this one just ran it's course. Still trying to find a new ATF after a majority of mine moved out of state or have just left the business altogether.
-
07-14-21 14:44 #3675Regular Member

Posts: 16I would also like to know the same. Thanks!
Originally Posted by PenguinsAndieg
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-21 14:41 #3674Regular Member

Posts: 16I saw her about a month ago and she looks great. First time I met her was when she was at fantasy shots about 5 years ago. She was really slim back then but yes, has put on some weight. But still really nice now and great service.
Originally Posted by bane858
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-21 14:28 #3673Regular Member

Posts: 16Shayne tight bodied MILF with big tits
Hey guys,
Has anyone tried or heard anything about Shayne? She has an incall in the UTC / La Jolla area. I can't find any reviews other than 1 review on TER but not sure its real. Totally my type of girl and am itching to see her. Just wanted to make sure she is legit. Ad below. Thanks in advance!
https://adultsearch.com/california/s...scorts/2323655
-
07-14-21 01:14 #3672Regular Member

Posts: 23Jennie in Pt Loma
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...diego/64488386
Saw this one post a while back and found her again tonight. Anyone have any intel on her. Looks cute.
-
07-13-21 20:10 #3671Senior Member

Posts: 91Miso / Akira / Elan
There we go. She's also "Elan" on eros. You should be able to find reviews of her here under one of those names.
Originally Posted by BeachDrone
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-21 20:24 #3670Senior Member

Posts: 74BrinaLyn
Tried reaching out to BrinaLyn on PD. Wary since she had only one review. Claims to be doing doubles with AZJennifer (a. K. a. Marie Taylor). Very inconsistent messaging (rates changed later in our convo, called me after I didn't reply for 5 min, said "oh nice you're a hobbyist", etc.). Beware.
-
07-11-21 23:23 #3669Senior Member

Posts: 208Misa was formerly Akira. Unclear why she changes her name and number but continues to use the same pics (one of her ads says it is to keep track of different web sites). I love her look, 5'1" 110 with DDDs, nice! I contacted her pre-pandemic, she wanted 800 for an hour, and when I balked, she really wanted me to come for 400 for just a massage. I did not pull the trigger. Now her ads all say 400, but unclear what that includes. She advertises mostly on RubRatings, sometimes on AdultSearch in the Escort section, so maybe her prices came down.
Originally Posted by MykeyRecon
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-21 22:08 #3668Senior Member

Posts: 68Legit.
She's real, and her BBJ is actually pretty good. No teeth and good tongue movement. The only downsides are her looks, and the fact that she doesn't do CIM. If she did CIM, she'd be my go-to.
Originally Posted by BillyBatson;5437198[URL
-
07-10-21 16:39 #3667Senior Member

Posts: 36Fanbangs
Hey! Very rare poster but been visiting since I moved out here last here. Some of you may have seen my videos if you recognize the name.
I have started working with a few SW's and hope to transition to more.
My report would be on Opal Marie and Stevie.
I have met them both and they are absolutely good at what they do. Stevie is more wilder but both are just as talented. You can find them on PD and else where. I don't think they are up for filming with just any one so I wouldn't bring that up.
I also met Gia Marie. I think I saw a review for her here too. But she's beautiful and super down to earth. Definitely higher end pricing wise but in my opinion one of the best I have met so far.
Feel free to comment suggestions of workers you know who might be up for video too! OR Message me. Always looking for new adventures.
-
07-10-21 00:58 #3666Senior Member

Posts: 123This might sound weird but I'm down for a gangbang. If someone here can host I'm willing to pay her.
Originally Posted by DrPornDawger
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






