Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 719 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 219 619 669 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 769 819 1219 ... LastLast
Results 10,771 to 10,785 of 25027
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14257

    Chanel

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoMe58  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few weeks ago and fucked her bare. Around 50 years old but the age doesn't show. She is a good looking Cape Verdian with a lovely smile. She has sensational 36 DD natural breasts and an incredible ass. She was very friendly and I had an incredible time. She doesn't do anal but is open to DFK, DATY and other GFE activities. I would repeat without hesitation. Damage was 1. 5 for HH.
    Glad to hear that she's still putting out raw, at least for some. But apparently more expensive now. A year ago I was paying 100 hh with CIP. I noticed the "58" in your handle. If that's your birth year, it is possible that she trusts only "older" dudes for raw-dogging. Because I myself am much older than that, and those other gents that I know who got raw service lately, were also in that age range.

  2. #14256
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Bro, you described 80% of girls that does this business.
    Got to be closer to 100%.

  3. #14255

    Chanel-Former Stripper

    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasPl31  [View Original Post]
    Looking to partake this evening with Channel. Any reviews of her performance. Only saw some comments on the strip club thread but nothing about her activities.

    PM if you would like. Appreciate it.
    I saw her a few weeks ago and fucked her bare. Around 50 years old but the age doesn't show. She is a good looking Cape Verdian with a lovely smile. She has sensational 36 DD natural breasts and an incredible ass. She was very friendly and I had an incredible time. She doesn't do anal but is open to DFK, DATY and other GFE activities. I would repeat without hesitation. Damage was 1. 5 for HH.

  4. #14254
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeGeorge  [View Original Post]
    I am surprised to see Pam posting again. I saw her at her house twice and it was great both times. But then she got busted at her house for prostitution by the Blackstone police about 5 or 6 weeks ago. I personally will stay away!!

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...r/018471014757
    I tried seeing her last week. She told me she's got a spot in woonsocket, but she blew me off.

  5. #14253
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by TheList00  [View Original Post]
    Me and her are FB friends, she a crackhead who used to do car date blowjobs back in the craigslist days when she lived in MA. Wasn't Boston I think Weymouth. She has like 3 kids. Has a bf who is a total fucking loser. She is now made an * and posts her videos of her fucking the loser bf and some sugar daddy she met off seeking and thinks she's hot shit but like other dudes commented on in her facebook which was deleted all her pics are filtered in person she's got the junkie look and she's looks old, I think she's in her early 30's. She reminds me of Sarah burke. Someone crackhead whos old has a ton of kids used to be on CL for 40 bucks now thinks there hot shit thinking any guys give a fuck about them. Its pathetic, she's pathetic but I'm sure all you guys will run and see her anyway and give her money to fuck while the jobless bf fucks her for free and then uses your money to buy his drugs and pay his rent.
    Bro, you described 80% of girls that does this business.

  6. #14252
    Really, that sucks. Thanks for heads up.

  7. #14251
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  8. #14250

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by Corky12  [View Original Post]
    Set up appt with her for tomm morn. Anyone seen her?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/tay-esco...warwick-926233#erotic.
    Me and her are FB friends, she a crackhead who used to do car date blowjobs back in the craigslist days when she lived in MA. Wasn't Boston I think Weymouth. She has like 3 kids. Has a bf who is a total fucking loser. She is now made an * and posts her videos of her fucking the loser bf and some sugar daddy she met off seeking and thinks she's hot shit but like other dudes commented on in her facebook which was deleted all her pics are filtered in person she's got the junkie look and she's looks old, I think she's in her early 30's. She reminds me of Sarah burke. Someone crackhead whos old has a ton of kids used to be on CL for 40 bucks now thinks there hot shit thinking any guys give a fuck about them. Its pathetic, she's pathetic but I'm sure all you guys will run and see her anyway and give her money to fuck while the jobless bf fucks her for free and then uses your money to buy his drugs and pay his rent.

  9. #14249
    Set up appt with her for tomm morn. Anyone seen her?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/tay-esco...warwick-926233#erotic.

  10. #14248
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasPl31  [View Original Post]
    Looking to partake this evening with Channel. Any reviews of her performance. Only saw some comments on the strip club thread but nothing about her activities.

    PM if you would like. Appreciate it.
    I easily fucked her bareback and inseminated her but I've since heard that for some, she's insisted on rubber tournequets even for the blow job.

    For my pics and review see post 427 here:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...464&viewfull=1#post4908464.

  11. #14247
    Quote Originally Posted by BrookerD  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her before? I've seen her ads a while back but didn't pull the trigger. Anyone have info.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...t/536185875271
    New York area code plus when you look up the number a locksmith business appears. I would say it's a scam.

  12. #14246

    Chanel-Former Stripper

    Looking to partake this evening with Channel. Any reviews of her performance. Only saw some comments on the strip club thread but nothing about her activities.

    PM if you would like. Appreciate it.

  13. #14245

    Diamond

    I too have been interested in diamond for a while. If anyone had her FB info please pm me, I'd like to do a little more research on her before I attempt.

  14. #14244
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    More like 50 lb LOL. I don't like how she's using 5 years old pics and never updates.
    Yeah agreed it's definitely closer to 50 lb. I've seen her many times but the last few times she stunk. Both times I had to stop & finish down her throat, but she can definitely be toothy & her mouth gets dry. Several times I've had to stop her & have her take a drink then start again. But she can suck a dick. I haven't seen in her pawt yet & probably won't since I know there's still a bad odor. If that goes away I'd still see her.

  15. #14243
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyesee  [View Original Post]
    Her pictures are outdated, she at least 25 lbs heavier, would avoid. She is a nice girl but she was teethy, and stunk real bad that I had to fake just to get out of there.
    More like 50 lb LOL. I don't like how she's using 5 years old pics and never updates.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape