Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,116 to 8,130 of 24828
-
07-15-21 09:17 #16713Regular Member

Posts: 18Wow, I could have wrote the exact same post. Very disappointed especially waiting for the reply text which never comes. Hotel very shotty, so probably was for the better, I guess?
Originally Posted by BigSambo
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-21 23:08 #16712Senior Member

Posts: 808Apartment lease.
Now who's to put this apartment lease in their name? A prosecutor could easily spend that into felony promoting.
Originally Posted by BjcimSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-21 21:52 #16711Senior Member

Posts: 153Nikkie
She does suck dick like a trooper. I am amazed that she just kept going and didn't show any signs of getting tired.
Originally Posted by Caligula7777
[View Original Post]
Someone said that her place smells like smoke and you will take the smell home with you. They were not kidding. I drove for 1/2 with my windows rolled down and I still had the smell of smoke on me!
-
07-14-21 21:38 #16710Senior Member

Posts: 94Oh you meant Ellie, LOL my bad.
Originally Posted by Bigred2006
[View Original Post]
I've seen her twice. And I could see how people would say that about her. But she was never mean or rude to me. She was just upfront and direct.
She is ridiculously hot. And I have a major thing for Hispanic women. So I didn't care about that very much.
All in all I found her very professional tho and everything went very smoothly. I had a great time and will definitely see her again.
-
07-14-21 21:25 #16709Senior Member

Posts: 94I haven't read those.
Originally Posted by Bigred2006
[View Original Post]
I want to be clear, I didn't experience that really.
Our actual communication, was fine. She seemed sweet and very understanding.
The previous night she basically did the same thing, but we never got to the point of actually scheduling. I told her I wanted a 1 hr incall, she asked when, I said rn. Crickets.
I still felt like that was kind of rude, but I didn't let that deter me from trying again.
So that's why I tried to schedule ahead the next night. I gave her 4 hrs notice. Her response was essentially thanking me for the notice and assuring me that since I gave her so much notice, I was locked in.
But this is where I draw the line. I don't live close to where she was at, so a simple text saying we were cancelled would've went a long way. It takes literally 10 seconds. That's just not cool. I don't have a lot of free time and the last thing I want to do is waste it. Its frustrating.
Now I couldn't even trust her to keep another appointment if I wanted to.
-
07-14-21 20:11 #16708Senior Member

Posts: 1095Ellie
Man, I've wanted to see her. But her TER reviews make her seem a bit stand offish.
Originally Posted by BigSambo
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-21 20:00 #16707Senior Member

Posts: 727Amy
Had like my 4th visit, she gets me more excited each time, we had multiple positions this time and actually used full hhr and not that she is a clock watcher. She told me today I don't think you have performance issues with me any more. Tonight is her last night in town. Will repeat next time she is in town.
Originally Posted by Dubbes
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-21 19:47 #16706Senior Member

Posts: 247Amy
She is terrific but no DATY.
Originally Posted by Dubbes
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-21 18:26 #16705Senior Member

Posts: 119Double
When you find her let me know and ill pay double!
Originally Posted by LowDown
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-21 15:31 #16704Senior Member

Posts: 150Pse
Susie Q and Georgia really turned my crank. Where do you find that type of energetic, PSE, spoon feed you the pussy type girl? Is there one around right now? You know, the type of woman that needs no direction at all. If you run into her, tell her I've been looking for her.
-
07-14-21 14:35 #16703Regular Member

Posts: 13Amy
I had a date with Amy yesterday. My second time seeing her. She's awesome -- good body and a great personality. She really knows how to take care of her clients. Highly recommend. I believe she's only in town today, maybe tomorrow. Go see her! Stay safe, all.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/64507825
-
07-14-21 10:47 #16702Senior Member

Posts: 94I don't care man. They all claim they get 300 texts a day. Do the math for a second. 300 an hour x 300 texts a day = a shitty hotel room at a days inn? I don't buy it for a second. Don't waste my time.
Originally Posted by Numbnutts
[View Original Post]
If you set an appointment. You have an appointment. End of story.
Google Ellie Alexandra. That piece of ass charges a measley 50 dollars more per hour. She stays in nice hotels. She travels around the country and has a lot more expenses. She is much much much better looking than this broad and a true professional. She would never treat anyone like that.
If you are going to charge 300 per hour, be worth it. No excuses.
You can have her man, I wait for Ellie to come back thru.
-
07-14-21 09:20 #16701Senior Member

Posts: 601Abby
This happened to me as well. But I did try again and enjoyed my time with her. Nice personality, thick strong body that was meant for this hobby. What worked for me was to set an appointment within an hour or less. She has a strong following of regulars that if you are new, the odds are you won't make it through the door. She told me she gets 300 texts day. Once you see her though you are golden. Set up is much easier.
Originally Posted by BigSambo
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-21 00:41 #16700Senior Member

Posts: 278Hotel Thai more info
Seems I didn't mention that it was a pretty good time. She was very pretty, but probably won't repeat just due to preferences. I like variety and generally prefer white women. Also, BJ was covered. Don't have much else to add.
Originally Posted by SexCreation110
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-21 21:09 #16699Senior Member

Posts: 279Find a few other Seniors to lease Apt
I had this idea when I was on Ashley Madison and met a couple guys on here that were on AM too. Had the idea of getting a few guys to lease apt and putting a couple mattresses in it. Just coordinate sexy time.
Originally Posted by ComtMan99
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





