Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 571 to 585 of 1151
-
08-17-21 15:58 #581Senior Member

Posts: 126Dalton side chick
Looking around to see somebody around Dalton area or Chatsworth. If you guys know of any out there let me know. Why'all can DM me if why'all have any friends out there that I can see.
Stay safe guys.
-
08-15-21 13:48 #580Senior Member

Posts: 286Any info appreciated
Posted in Dalton, any info would be appreciated.
https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...s/126613450481
-
08-11-21 09:36 #579Senior Member

Posts: 35Whatsyourprice
Whatsyourprice has a girl named Sapphirerose1020 that is legit. Easy setup easy communication. I dreamed that we met in Woodstock, GA. She came in and laid on the bed wearing a sundress, which I liked. Daty and very responsive. Offers BBFS and cip. I didn't take her up on it but to each his own. Spent a good 2 hrs and spent $$. 8 damage including room. She is a bbw, not normally my type but kitty was tight and very wet. I would repeat.
-
08-09-21 09:36 #578Senior Member

Posts: 75Saw her last week
Big girl. Sexy. But big. 100% BBW. Not very enthusiastic, but she gives great head. Fantastic. I would repeat for the BBJ. But she is too big for me. Once we were done, she literally didn't speak. Not a word. She could have been having a bad day or just didn't like me. But, I was very nice. Either way, she is real. She delivered as promised. She gave a great BBJ.
Originally Posted by PlutoBomb45
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-21 22:19 #577Senior Member

Posts: 177Calhoun off 318 No Show
Set up appointment a day ahead. Good comms. Drove an hour to meet her. 15 min before appt, I texted that I was 15 minutes out. No response, so I had a feeling I was going to be ghosted. At appt time, send a second text, stating that I was there, and requesting room #. Again, no reply. Waited 15 minutes and left. TWO HOURS later, she texted that she fell asleep and just woke up. Will not waste any more time on this one!!
Originally Posted by CarloLatin
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-21 14:40 #576Senior Member

Posts: 37Riri
It's definitely written in the same style she used to use. I sent her a message and I'll update if there's anything worth saying, but I'm not hopeful. I've seen her post a single ad and then never respond to messages or post more ads for months.
Originally Posted by Bcotnip
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-21 12:38 #575Regular Member

Posts: 22Riri
Did anyone else notice that Riri posted two days ago? She posted at 10 am. I messaged at 10 pm and got crickets. Did anyone find out if it was actually her?
-
07-19-21 11:25 #574Senior Member

Posts: 128Correction
Correction.
Originally Posted by Wd123
[View Original Post]
It was CBJ and CFS.
-
07-18-21 19:00 #573Senior Member

Posts: 128Anyone Seen This One?
Yes, also known as the Candy Lady / Nicole, use these names to search.
Originally Posted by JoGar
[View Original Post]
Older than 29, I would say in her forties at best.
Nothing special but good in a pinch.
For me it was no CBJ / CFS.
Very nice lady, will not do again.
-
07-18-21 17:42 #572Senior Member

Posts: 150Anyone Seen This One?
I've been AWOL for a bit, but jumped on STG recently and saw this ad. Anyone visited this girl? Real or fake?
https://rome-ga.skipthegames.com/fem...e/455281571184
-
07-18-21 17:15 #571Senior Member

Posts: 76Scammer
Decided to dream with her today and she replied. Called an uber and when the uber arrived to pick her up she disconnected her number. She insisted on sending her funds thru cashapp and to validate that I wasnt playing games I cashapp her $20. She took the miserable $20 and never responded back. Chump change. Stay away from her or just go see her. Would not recommend to uber her. Her lost because $20 aint squat to me. Lesson learned. I won't cash app not even $1 to none of the these females. Only reason I did it she said somebody uber her to dalton and left her stranded. I guess she went fr being nice to being a scammer. I even said jake state farm sent me.
Originally Posted by Studded
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-21 15:13 #570Senior Member

Posts: 165Scammers
Here's the first link I've found today that's a scammer I'm sure I'll add more as I go.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...orgia/64476621
-
07-11-21 09:53 #569Senior Member

Posts: 35Any info
Anyone dreamed of this one?
https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...y/526602988737
-
07-07-21 16:24 #568Senior Member

Posts: 226We've texted a couple times, but she wasn't available when I was. As a new member, build some cred, see her and report back. I think she's legit, has been in Rome, Calhoun, now Cartersville.
Originally Posted by PlutoBomb45
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-21 18:03 #567Regular Member

Posts: 1Head doctor In Cartersville
Can anyone give any info on this one? Is she legit? https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...e/493316826178.










Reply With Quote





