Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 105 of 315 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 155 205 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 4721
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3161

    Christina

    Does she still have a select few regulars? I take it you may be grandfathered in to her ban on providing possibly no? Just sounds that way.

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadStar01  [View Original Post]
    She's not being "handled" or anything nefarious.

    She's all good. Looking for work right now, but all good.

  2. #3160

    Leominster

    Hey, anyone tried to connect with these two, reached out and they are asking ridiculous cost for services and restricted on top of that, QV 250 for one and 350 for both, almost choked laughing so hard.

    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...n/765352260330

    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...l/646458986165

  3. #3159
    Senior Member


    Posts: 227
    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    I have never had the pleasure of meeting her. But based on the comments, if she wanted her old job back, she would be hired!
    Sometimes good memories are better left just as they are!

  4. #3158
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadStar01  [View Original Post]
    She's not being "handled" or anything nefarious.

    She's all good. Looking for work right now, but all good.
    I have never had the pleasure of meeting her. But based on the comments, if she wanted her old job back, she would be hired!

  5. #3157
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadStar01  [View Original Post]
    She's not being "handled" or anything nefarious.

    She's all good. Looking for work right now, but all good.
    Recommend going to weld school. Useful trade, very good pay, shitty working conditions.

    My 2 cents.

    Clit.

  6. #3156

    It's just an expression.

    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    What did you mean by "she's in good hands"?
    She's not being "handled" or anything nefarious.

    She's all good. Looking for work right now, but all good.

  7. #3155
    Senior Member


    Posts: 227
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadStar01  [View Original Post]
    No, not married.

    She truly is very flattered to be remembered so fondly. I told her again that she has quite a fan club here, and I think I could sense her blushing over the phone. She was proud of her reputation as an easy going and accommodating provider.

    She has no plans to return though.

    Sorry guys.
    Best of wishes to Christina! It is great that she left us with fond memories and she is happy where she is now!

  8. #3154

    Christina Ayer

    What did you mean by "she's in good hands"?

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadStar01  [View Original Post]
    No, not married.

    She truly is very flattered to be remembered so fondly. I told her again that she has quite a fan club here, and I think I could sense her blushing over the phone. She was proud of her reputation as an easy going and accommodating provider.

    She has no plans to return though.

    Sorry guys.

  9. #3153

    Christina Ayer

    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    Is she married now?
    No, not married.

    She truly is very flattered to be remembered so fondly. I told her again that she has quite a fan club here, and I think I could sense her blushing over the phone. She was proud of her reputation as an easy going and accommodating provider.

    She has no plans to return though.

    Sorry guys.

  10. #3152

    Christina Ayer

    Is she married now?

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadStar01  [View Original Post]
    Hi all you Christina fans!

    I actually have maintained a close connection with her since she quit the biz, so I mentioned these recent inquiries to her and she is to say the least flattered, and glad that she is remembered so fondly.

    She's doing well, and is in good hands.

    She says hi.

  11. #3151
    Quote Originally Posted by FloydFec1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if Christina in Ayer is still working? I last saw year around 2015 or so, then she disappeared. It's a longshot that she's still around, but still worth a try.

    PM is fine.

    Stay safe,

    FF.
    She was always very pleasant to be with, I wish her well. Loved her water bed.

  12. #3150
    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    I also think of her from time to time. And yes, 5-6 years ago was probably the last time I saw her as well. I remember she was a deep throat specialist. She would always take me balls deep upon cumming. She was very normal also. We would usually talk for a good 20-30 minutes before getting down to business.

    I believe she had substance use issues in the past and possibly concurrently to her being a provider. I hope she's doing ok.
    Hi all you Christina fans!

    I actually have maintained a close connection with her since she quit the biz, so I mentioned these recent inquiries to her and she is to say the least flattered, and glad that she is remembered so fondly.

    She's doing well, and is in good hands.

    She says hi.

  13. #3149

    Christina Ayer

    I also think of her from time to time. And yes, 5-6 years ago was probably the last time I saw her as well. I remember she was a deep throat specialist. She would always take me balls deep upon cumming. She was very normal also. We would usually talk for a good 20-30 minutes before getting down to business.

    I believe she had substance use issues in the past and possibly concurrently to her being a provider. I hope she's doing ok.

    Quote Originally Posted by FloydFec1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if Christina in Ayer is still working? I last saw year around 2015 or so, then she disappeared. It's a longshot that she's still around, but still worth a try.

    PM is fine.

    Stay safe,

    FF.

  14. #3148
    Diane Martin was a good one in Ayer too. Wish they were still around

    Quote Originally Posted by Moses1892  [View Original Post]
    2015 was around the last time I saw her as well. Have not heard a thing since.
    .

  15. #3147
    Quote Originally Posted by FloydFec1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if Christina in Ayer is still working? I last saw year around 2015 or so, then she disappeared. It's a longshot that she's still around, but still worth a try.

    PM is fine.

    Stay safe,

    FF.
    2015 was around the last time I saw her as well. Have not heard a thing since.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape