rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #3906

    Bedroom kisses

    This woman has been on a long time and seems to be on there a lot. I am going to assume a number of people have experiences with here, any information good or bad?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/cc153...d-0e61be112ab7

  2. #3905
    Quote Originally Posted by WreckItRight  [View Original Post]
    Who you talk to on Seeking, and what you say, theres a provider, (I won't say who but she's on this forum as well) that will try to get you banned for good if you arent exactly of the same opinion as her. I actually know a way around the ban (kept my original account) but alot of people don't, and we should share the info of those that try to keep mongers from doing their civil duty. I can provide you with her info.
    Is it the airhead from Kokomo?

  3. #3904

    I've met her

    Quote Originally Posted by DuckRep  [View Original Post]
    Any information on this girl. Great body but seems to think very highly of herself.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/13dfc...b-276f15aec220

    Her communication is definitely spotty. Not sure if it's worth the chase. The face is 🤨 but the body is nice.
    Those pictures, or the good ones at least, are years old. She's no longer at BSU she graduated a few years ago and lives in Indy. Talks a LOT (about herself mostly) and is average at best in bed. Nice knockers but everything else has gone soft.

  4. #3903

    Info on Elle

    She does reply and doesn't reply sometimes.

    Any one had worked it out with her.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6347d...1-402cd8f600fb

  5. #3902

    BSU girl butter face

    Any information on this girl. Great body but seems to think very highly of herself.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/13dfc...b-276f15aec220

    Her communication is definitely spotty. Not sure if it's worth the chase. The face is 🤨 but the body is nice.

  6. #3901

    Be Careful

    Who you talk to on Seeking, and what you say, theres a provider, (I won't say who but she's on this forum as well) that will try to get you banned for good if you arent exactly of the same opinion as her. I actually know a way around the ban (kept my original account) but alot of people don't, and we should share the info of those that try to keep mongers from doing their civil duty. I can provide you with her info.

  7. #3900

    Santana 2

    Quote Originally Posted by DuckRep  [View Original Post]
    I was supposed to meet with her and right before she indicated she needs between $50-150 for a m&g. Another friend of mine agreed to her m&g and she ghosted. Not sure about her 🤔.
    I actually met with her and she pulled the same thing. I paid her 100. Now she wants a second meet and greet to discuss what future arrangement would look like. Sounds like she might just be hustling.

    She looked skinnier then her pics. Still hot tho.

  8. #3899

    FYI sa

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPopular  [View Original Post]
    Just a month or so ago there was a selection for non recurring membership, and at 30 days, the time was up. Now you have to go in on the 30th day (or 29th) and manually cancel it.
    On the recurring membership you could actually cancel the renewal any time and you will still be able to use your account for the entire 30 day period. You're just canceling the auto renew part, so routinely I sign up for a membership and a couple days later I cancel the automatic renewal but still use my membership for the duration of the 30 days.

  9. #3898

    Not for me

    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    Below has been true for quite a while.
    Just a month or so ago there was a selection for non recurring membership, and at 30 days, the time was up. Now you have to go in on the 30th day (or 29th) and manually cancel it.

  10. #3897
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  11. #3896

    Ummmm

    Below has been true for quite a while.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPopular  [View Original Post]
    I noticed now Seeking does not allow you to sign up for just one month at a time. You sign up for the recurring charge, but can cancel it at any time. So now you'll have to watch the date and actually cancel just before renewal in order to get the whole month. So beware.

  12. #3895

    Lexib

    Wants 250 for just meet and greet. Asking for several MnG before deciding if arrangement is a fit. Nope.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f21d6...6-b989a7598fe0

  13. #3894

    Santana 2. 0

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPopular  [View Original Post]
    This one used to have a different profile and I saw her last year. She is real and looks just like her pictures, generally. She's smoking hot and knows it. Met on the westside for coffee, then to a nearby hotel for fun. Very little off limits, CFS, multiple positions, msog; it's all there lads. As I remember $300. Afterwards she was kind of needy always wanting to meet again and again, so I lost interest and moved along. Overall, she's a good one.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/33d9c...5-fb6cabe225fe
    I was supposed to meet with her and right before she indicated she needs between $50-150 for a m&g. Another friend of mine agreed to her m&g and she ghosted. Not sure about her 🤔.

  14. #3893

    She's lost a bunch of weight

    She hasn't toned though so she's got a cute face but the body isn't great. She's real though. Used to live in Muncie or Anderson, can't remember which and moved to the northeast side relatively recently. I actually met her on tinder not as part of a sugar baby relationship. Outside of the sugar baby relationship she's nice and sweet right up to the point that something slightly inconveniences her so I imagine she's even worse in a transactional relationship.

    Quote Originally Posted by HDavis79  [View Original Post]
    Just curious if anyone has had any experience with her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d710a...2-b0e1b3efac58

  15. #3892

    It's 1 year old

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPopular  [View Original Post]
    $1000 per meet. Profile 1 day old. I'd say she has an education in value coming.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3ad51...d-504444b6c49f
    Agreed, 1 k $, good fucking luck LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape