Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3891
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPopular  [View Original Post]
    $1000 per meet. Profile 1 day old. I'd say she has an education in value coming.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3ad51...d-504444b6c49f
    Some of these girls crack me up. If they only knew that much hotter girls have put their pussy on the market for 75% less, they would reconsider their sale price from the jump. I don't knock them if they can get it. Great. But like you said when the market speaks and their rates drop their bad attitude goes up exponentially. And we are the pigs that can't afford real quality. LOL.

  2. #3890

    Have at it!

    $1000 per meet. Profile 1 day old. I'd say she has an education in value coming.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3ad51...d-504444b6c49f

  3. #3889

    Babyblues0102

    Scam Alert. Offers to host, asks to see cash, takes off clothes to take a quick shower, then threatens to "call campus police".

    https://www.seeking.com/member/69dc4...e-bc5cc8f1963f

  4. #3888

    SA policy change

    I noticed now Seeking does not allow you to sign up for just one month at a time. You sign up for the recurring charge, but can cancel it at any time. So now you'll have to watch the date and actually cancel just before renewal in order to get the whole month. So beware.

  5. #3887

    Santana

    This one used to have a different profile and I saw her last year. She is real and looks just like her pictures, generally. She's smoking hot and knows it. Met on the westside for coffee, then to a nearby hotel for fun. Very little off limits, CFS, multiple positions, msog; it's all there lads. As I remember $300. Afterwards she was kind of needy always wanting to meet again and again, so I lost interest and moved along. Overall, she's a good one.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/33d9c...5-fb6cabe225fe

  6. #3886

    TwentyFine

    Just curious if anyone has had any experience with her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d710a...2-b0e1b3efac58

  7. #3885
    Quote Originally Posted by SpinAndWin85  [View Original Post]
    The only thing I would add is that, in my experience, the older you go the more likely you are to get a hit on a SB that truly wants a longer term arrangement and is not a glorified escort that merely wants a one time transactional encounter. For me, it seems the older ones love to fuck, their drive is still high, and they've figured out they can get laid and get paid for it to boot. As always, YMMV. Happy hunting!
    Interesting, In my experience its been the 18 to 22 year olds that are like this. The sex is amazing. I've had two Sb's in that age group turn to full time Gf / live ins. One I'm with now is going on 7 months living together. She kept her job and college too. Only down side is this age group always steals the covers at night.

  8. #3884

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by Zman511  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure somebody pointed out this was Amber, formerly with DI.
    That's her, tough to click with, moody and distracted.

  9. #3883

    Formerly Amber from DI

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPopular  [View Original Post]
    This one wants to do dinner first, but I thought someone reviewed her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8f480...f-e54ec1d0c541
    Pretty sure somebody pointed out this was Amber, formerly with DI.

  10. #3882
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPopular  [View Original Post]
    This one wants to do dinner first, but I thought someone reviewed her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8f480...f-e54ec1d0c541
    I banged her and had a great time. Nice tits, average BBBJ with CIM, nice tanned body. From the neck down she is darn good. Her face is attractive but between the ears its another story.

  11. #3881

    Ashley Baby96

    This one wants to do dinner first, but I thought someone reviewed her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8f480...f-e54ec1d0c541

  12. #3880

    Yep scam

    She / he gave me a text number. I checked it and came up with an ATT number in Boston belonging to a guy LOL. Nice one mate but pretty stupid with the text number. If you're going to scam need to do better LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by TwiztidJ  [View Original Post]
    That's a girl named Violet Summers. She's a porn star and pretty famous on Insta. Needles to say, she isn't looking for hookups on SA.

  13. #3879

    Violet Summers

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigg2003  [View Original Post]
    I sent her a PM saying "There's no way you're real. LOL" and got immediately blocked. LOL.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ed846...8-e2aae8848f9c

    Have fun!
    That's a girl named Violet Summers. She's a porn star and pretty famous on Insta. Needles to say, she isn't looking for hookups on SA.

  14. #3878

    Whenever there is that many pictures it normally means "fake"

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigg2003  [View Original Post]
    I sent her a PM saying "There's no way you're real. LOL" and got immediately blocked. LOL.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ed846...8-e2aae8848f9c

    Have fun!
    Also, when their location comes up exactly where I live that always rings the alarm bells.

  15. #3877

    Messaged me

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigg2003  [View Original Post]
    I sent her a PM saying "There's no way you're real. LOL" and got immediately blocked. LOL.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ed846...8-e2aae8848f9c

    Have fun!
    I got a "Hey" from her and nothing further. I expect to see that profile taken down shortly!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape