Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 373 of 732 FirstFirst ... 273 323 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 423 473 ... LastLast
Results 5,581 to 5,595 of 10968
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #5388
    10000% correct. Nothing to add really.

    Quote Originally Posted by Herow  [View Original Post]
    Congratulations; you've just figured out SA isn't an escort site.

    The reason so many people on here have a bad experience with it, is they end up with the shitty women because they search like they are trying to find an escort.

    I want to fuck now. I want to be fucked regardless of how I look or act. I want to be fucked for a fixed price, that I think is reasonable. I want to be fucked with no foreplay, preable, date, meetup, or basic human to human communication outside of setting an appointment.

    Well guess what; all you find on SA with that attitude are scammers or pros who also post on escort sites. And you are surprised how often accounts are "unavailable". It's because they blocked you.

    If you want an escort, that's cool! Just don't go to a barber shop and ***** about how bad the coffee is. If that's what you want, you are in the wrong place.

  2. #5387
    Senior Member


    Posts: 372
    Congratulations; you've just figured out SA isn't an escort site.

    The reason so many people on here have a bad experience with it, is they end up with the shitty women because they search like they are trying to find an escort.

    I want to fuck now. I want to be fucked regardless of how I look or act. I want to be fucked for a fixed price, that I think is reasonable. I want to be fucked with no foreplay, preable, date, meetup, or basic human to human communication outside of setting an appointment.

    Well guess what; all you find on SA with that attitude are scammers or pros who also post on escort sites. And you are surprised how often accounts are "unavailable". It's because they blocked you.

    If you want an escort, that's cool! Just don't go to a barber shop and ***** about how bad the coffee is. If that's what you want, you are in the wrong place.

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    I think I just had an epiphany about how SA is different from BP. So, I thought I should share. With BP / STG it is possible / much easier to replicate the success of others. Just look for good reviews and find those ladies and pile on. BP ladies tend to stick around for months, sometimes for years. But with SA, the guys hang on to their successes. For most guys it's more of a UTR type steady sugar baby scene (although not for me, but that's a topic for another day). So if a guy finds a nice girl on SA, he tends to stick with her (the girls tend to be gf types as opposed to drug addicts). There are fewer reviews and opportunities to leverage the successes of others. So, overall -- the ladies of SA tend not to circulate as much. And they go out of circulation faster (marriage, steady gf, long term sugar baby, sick of asshole guys, etc.). It all adds up to success being limited to the guys who are willing to put in the time and money and effort to find their own successes. I hope this makes sense and helps some of those who are struggling to make sense of SA.

  3. #5386
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulRew  [View Original Post]
    She is now on Secret Benefits as well but shows most of her pics there unlike on SA. After seeing her face I don't fell so bad about her not responding LOL.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...89c1b14618837c

    P.S.: anyone know how to save pics on SB? Seems different that SA in that regard.
    That's funny! And I agree. Unfortunately, not very attractive, at all. Her profile was way more intriguing until I saw those SB pics!

  4. #5385

    Husband goon

    Quote Originally Posted by TheList00  [View Original Post]
    Yea we are fb friends. Died in a car accident, comments said texting and driving, shocking usually these crackheads die from the drugs but rather the texting and driving got her. Now the gofraudme has started by the family acting like that give a fuck when they neva did and now its a money grab and people still donate. Unreal.
    Yea her sugar daddy was supporting her crack addiction, says he misses and loves her lmao. Yea ok dude, if he loved her he wouldn't be buying her crack every other day by sample dude Jose, her mom used to let goons in the house so they can fuck her in the basement of her house, now that's a great mom. Uhhgg SMH. (ashley from dracut) sugar daddy husband to be. Funny how no one tells the truth, even in death.

  5. #5384
    Quote Originally Posted by NHughty  [View Original Post]
    I don't think SA was every designed to function like BP, CL, STG. I have always treated it as a long term thing.
    This is why I initially got on the site, but it's useless to me as the majority of profiles aren't available. It was like this from day 1 and I gave up.

  6. #5383
    Quote Originally Posted by NHughty  [View Original Post]
    I don't think SA was every designed to function like BP, CL, STG.
    Before BP / CL shut down pre 2019; SA was a much easier place to find UTR. It wasn't as littered with semi-pros, pros, and scammers (which really picked up during the pandemic). Shit, I even found a BP girl I had for 150 in 2015 on there today LOL. I think also this board is very much needed more than back then, because now YMMV much greater than in the "golden" days.

    I also think the girls (thanks to some of the "how-to" sugar baby posts on tik tok and instagram) now get on the site with more information on how to try and extract the most for as little work as possible (hence why these crazy asks now, as well as the whole paypig and findom bullcrap). As they gain more experience, they do more things pros do (like ask for money before the fun begins). A true UTR will never ask to see the envelope before the fun; vets, semi-pros, and pros usually do however but that may change with the intel out there now.

    The scammers have also gotten better; most do not just directly lift pics from instagirls profiles anymore (because they know you can google search the metadata). They'll slightly edit them/change resolution because it throws off the image search. In 2018, I only encountered 1 scammer trying to sell pics for me. During my last run here, it's around 30-35%.

    Add in inflation, and the average of 200 around 2018 for girls I'd get on there is now more in the 400 range. I'm also getting girls asking me more for pp, cashapp, etc after I see them as supposed to them, which is annoying and always gets them an instablock. There also wasn't the knowledge of VOIP services back then (so it was easier to look up girls off the site), as well as the increased safety measures both sides are taking (girls for their personal safety; and for guys, esp keen ones like us, who *should* instablock any girl who asks for money payments before meet).

    It's harder to find girls; very much labor like a dating site. But you'll still find BBFS and UTR if you volume the messages enough. Just not as easy as in 2018 where I was juggling 5 different girls LOL.

  7. #5382

    Well stated

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    I think I just had an epiphany about how SA is different from BP. So, I thought I should share. With BP / STG it is possible / much easier to replicate the success of others. Just look for good reviews and find those ladies and pile on. BP ladies tend to stick around for months, sometimes for years. But with SA, the guys hang on to their successes. For most guys it's more of a UTR type steady sugar baby scene (although not for me, but that's a topic for another day). So if a guy finds a nice girl on SA, he tends to stick with her (the girls tend to be gf types as opposed to drug addicts). There are fewer reviews and opportunities to leverage the successes of others. So, overall -- the ladies of SA tend not to circulate as much. And they go out of circulation faster (marriage, steady gf, long term sugar baby, sick of asshole guys, etc.). It all adds up to success being limited to the guys who are willing to put in the time and money and effort to find their own successes. I hope this makes sense and helps some of those who are struggling to make sense of SA.
    I don't think SA was every designed to function like BP, CL, STG. I have always treated it as a long term thing. I have had my share of one-nighters off the site. Mostly because we / I didn't feel good chemistry and decided not to pursue things. I have however had 3 wonderful long-term arrangements (9 mo-2 yrs) with normal, drama free, beautiful young woman and at very reasonable allowances. It never would make since to discuss them on the boards, because that's not what they were looking for and it would very much breach the trust in the arrangement. There were always some Pros, flakes, GPS, scammers, and time wasters, but what SA is now compare to what it was when I first joined 3-4 years ago is vastly different. I'm a lot more guarded when making first contacts, and the woman are way more paranoid now. I know it works because of my past successes, so I'm okay to keep digging away to hopefully find my next DITR.

    That being said when I do run across a scammer, GPS, or time waster I'm very much into sharing that info so no one else has to have their time wasted!

  8. #5381

    Update

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulRew  [View Original Post]
    Can't figure this one out. Never responds never shares photos but to say she is on all the time is an understatement. I've had her in my favorites list for two years and she is always on top logged on.

    Anyone have better luck?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2ac3c...7-a31885b89564
    She is now on Secret Benefits as well but shows most of her pics there unlike on SA. After seeing her face I don't fell so bad about her not responding LOL.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...89c1b14618837c

    P.S.: anyone know how to save pics on SB? Seems different that SA in that regard.

  9. #5380

    Worthless?

    I think I just had an epiphany about how SA is different from BP. So, I thought I should share. With BP / STG it is possible / much easier to replicate the success of others. Just look for good reviews and find those ladies and pile on. BP ladies tend to stick around for months, sometimes for years. But with SA, the guys hang on to their successes. For most guys it's more of a UTR type steady sugar baby scene (although not for me, but that's a topic for another day). So if a guy finds a nice girl on SA, he tends to stick with her (the girls tend to be gf types as opposed to drug addicts). There are fewer reviews and opportunities to leverage the successes of others. So, overall -- the ladies of SA tend not to circulate as much. And they go out of circulation faster (marriage, steady gf, long term sugar baby, sick of asshole guys, etc.). It all adds up to success being limited to the guys who are willing to put in the time and money and effort to find their own successes. I hope this makes sense and helps some of those who are struggling to make sense of SA.

    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceNaveen  [View Original Post]
    Same. The site is worthless to me.

  10. #5379

    Esbbygrl1234

    Any one has seen this girl? She is talking and I am thinking to see her in weekend. I turned 50 pages, could not find anything bt. But from the picture I believe I have seen her before on discussion. Ofcource I will post review if sucess I meeting.

    TIA.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c2c54...4-10c617eae5f1

  11. #5378
    Quote Originally Posted by DrinIvisible  [View Original Post]
    When I click on any link, it doesn't take me to the profile anymore. Earlier it used to.
    Same. The site is worthless to me.

  12. #5377
    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan555  [View Original Post]
    I messaged her and she said 600 $ so I blocked her so I would not get banned for having money show up in my messages.
    She cancelled on me last moment, no reason. I moved on. Fake and phony.

  13. #5376
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaristas  [View Original Post]
    Someone blatantly asked me for an 8 k allowance. Hahha. This site amazes me.
    It's more amazing that fucking people actually pay it.

  14. #5375

    Shay

    https://www.seeking.com/member/97bd9...e-19d042e0eb8e

    Any intel on this one? PM me if you prefer. TIA.

  15. #5374

    8 k

    Someone blatantly asked me for an 8 k allowance. Hahha. This site amazes me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape