Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24486
    Rub maps has two recent reviews but I'm not a member. PMs are fine. I may take one for the team in the upcoming weeks as I'm in the area 1-2 times per week.
    Reviews look fake.

  2. #24485

    Lotus

    I stopped by Lotus at Austin and Diversey and saw LaLa. I asked for NuRU which she agreed to for an upcharge. I feel like a dumbass but I paid 180 all in for NuRU with Russian finish. I almost turned around when I saw her. She looked old but once I saw the body I changed my mind. Great ass and nice set of tits. Building was grimey but is what it is I'm not there for the architecture or design. I would have probably felt better if I got a straight up massage with extras added on. She put a mask on me for the flip and sanitized the fuck out of my body. Anyways not bad but not great. I won't be back. I'm still on the search for an affordable solid Latina spot.

  3. #24484

    Spa Sensational. Lauren

    Has anyone heard from Lauren (Spa Sensational)? She's been MIA for quite some time now. Was always a good session with her, curios to see if anyone has seen her recently.

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/129526

  4. #24483
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesTChicago  [View Original Post]
    https://good-life-spa-asian-massage-...39005725?hl=en

    Anyone partake? Back door entry is nice. Not that back door! But maybe.

    Rub maps has two recent reviews but I'm not a member. PMs are fine. I may take one for the team in the upcoming weeks as I'm in the area 1-2 times per week.
    James go try that back door and report back. I hope you enter with success.

  5. #24482

    Anyone been here? Looks new. I think

    https://good-life-spa-asian-massage-...39005725?hl=en

    Anyone partake? Back door entry is nice. Not that back door! But maybe.

    Rub maps has two recent reviews but I'm not a member. PMs are fine. I may take one for the team in the upcoming weeks as I'm in the area 1-2 times per week.

  6. #24481
    I am a troll, put me on your ignore list. A2 isn't going to ban me because I will just make a new user and start again. Click my name, click view profile, click add to ignore list.


    Posts: 285
    I'm headed to Chicago soon and want a good massage with at least a L2, L3 would be nice. Can anyone lead me to a spa or person that does? I have info on a spa Milwaukee are for contributing members.

    Thanks.

  7. #24480
    Quote Originally Posted by ZzTopSterZz  [View Original Post]
    Legit usually means that the therapist or spa only offers massage. As you say "nothing happens". Good news if you need muscle work. Bad news on this forum among guys looking for HJ or better. A "legit" provider does not offer any kind of "release" or "finish". I think some guys use the term the other way and that's confusing.
    Thanks so much for clarification. I was hoping that Sophie may give me a helping hand.

  8. #24479

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by SammiJoon  [View Original Post]
    What do you mean by legit? I had two of the girls one was Sophie and another one with tattoo in Logan and nothing happened. I heard Sara may provide more but she is on the chubby side. Not my type.
    Legit usually means that the therapist or spa only offers massage. As you say "nothing happens". Good news if you need muscle work. Bad news on this forum among guys looking for HJ or better. A "legit" provider does not offer any kind of "release" or "finish". I think some guys use the term the other way and that's confusing.

  9. #24478
    Quote Originally Posted by EdCarbone  [View Original Post]
    Have a link to the ad?
    https://chicago.craigslist.org/search/nch/bts

    Here you go.

  10. #24477
    Quote Originally Posted by Moejoo  [View Original Post]
    I am very confused, what about what you are calling a high end building was suspicious? Did the parking have something to do with the building or was iit in a private lot or street? Was she asking that you pay her in the lobby?
    It sounds to me like she requested a pre pay before even coming down to get him. I can't blame him for bailing on this one. The person in question might not even be there.

  11. #24476

    Isabela P

    Quote Originally Posted by JackRam  [View Original Post]
    Hey brother. Where is her incall? Thanks.
    I like her as well. Roughly diversey & sheridan.

  12. #24475

    Isabella

    Quote Originally Posted by CGuy2  [View Original Post]
    Go see Isabela Pomares. Beautiful woman with a nurturing soul. She gives the best massage with a happy ending and nothing more.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...y-rubs/1643656
    Hey brother. Where is her incall? Thanks.

  13. #24474
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1435
    Quote Originally Posted by BangWarrior  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...y-rubs/2490148

    Directed me to a high end residential apartment and after I entered the lobby asked for half the fee upfront to come down and fetch me.

    I was suspicious seeing the building. Parking was very expensive too.
    I am very confused, what about what you are calling a high end building was suspicious? Did the parking have something to do with the building or was iit in a private lot or street? Was she asking that you pay her in the lobby?

  14. #24473
    Senior Member


    Posts: 184

    Go see the real deal

    Quote Originally Posted by BangWarrior  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...y-rubs/2490148

    Directed me to a high end residential apartment and after I entered the lobby asked for half the fee upfront to come down and fetch me.

    I was suspicious seeing the building. Parking was very expensive too.
    Go see Isabela Pomares. Beautiful woman with a nurturing soul. She gives the best massage with a happy ending and nothing more.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...y-rubs/1643656

  15. #24472

    Fraud alert

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...y-rubs/2490148

    Directed me to a high end residential apartment and after I entered the lobby asked for half the fee upfront to come down and fetch me.

    I was suspicious seeing the building. Parking was very expensive too.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape