The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24465
    Quote Originally Posted by LifeGuy  [View Original Post]
    Saw an ad on Craigslist for massage at the above address. 85 house fee, she was way better looking in person. So I started out by laying down without draping which she came in and covered me which is a bad sign but she didn't say anything, told her to do just legs and she proceeded to do back, told her again and she just kept doing what she wanted. She did give a great pro massage but never even came close to the boys. On the flip she rubbed her big boobs in my face but still wouldn't touch, wouldn't even let me do SS. Mixed signals the whole time, who rubs there big boobs in your face then turns you off completely. What a tease. If I was a rich man I would go again just to see if it was because it was my first time. What do you guys think?

    Lifeguy.
    I'm personally experiencing the same in other places. It's not just you. Hearing it from others as well. A few short years ago, if you told somebody you were seeking something sensual, they'd either ignore you entirely or bring you in for the desired treatment. I've had a recent experience where a practitioner agrees to such a session in the nude and proceeds to get bent out of shape over the requested finish or SS. Did extended covid restrictions cause legit yet naive MT's to become money-hungry and totally willing to take extreme chances with client requests? Seems like a recipe for disaster on both ends.

  2. #24464

    Weirdly, 2xx4 E Dempster isn't on Google Maps

    Quote Originally Posted by LifeGuy  [View Original Post]
    Saw an ad on Craigslist for massage at the above address. 85 house fee, she was way better looking in person. So I started out by laying down without draping which she came in and covered me which is a bad sign but she didn't say anything, told her to do just legs and she proceeded to do back, told her again and she just kept doing what she wanted. She did give a great pro massage but never even came close to the boys. On the flip she rubbed her big boobs in my face but still wouldn't touch, wouldn't even let me do SS. Mixed signals the whole time, who rubs there big boobs in your face then turns you off completely. What a tease. If I was a rich man I would go again just to see if it was because it was my first time. What do you guys think?

    Lifeguy.
    It would be nice to know what place this is, so it could be avoided. Seemed strange to me that an address on a main road such as Dempter, wouldn't have pictures on Google Maps.

  3. #24463

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by LifeGuy  [View Original Post]
    Saw an ad on Craigslist for massage at the above address. 85 house fee, she was way better looking in person. So I started out by laying down without draping which she came in and covered me which is a bad sign but she didn't say anything, told her to do just legs and she proceeded to do back, told her again and she just kept doing what she wanted. She did give a great pro massage but never even came close to the boys. On the flip she rubbed her big boobs in my face but still wouldn't touch, wouldn't even let me do SS. Mixed signals the whole time, who rubs there big boobs in your face then turns you off completely. What a tease. If I was a rich man I would go again just to see if it was because it was my first time. What do you guys think?

    Lifeguy.
    Have a link to the ad?

  4. #24462

    2644 E Dempster

    Saw an ad on Craigslist for massage at the above address. 85 house fee, she was way better looking in person. So I started out by laying down without draping which she came in and covered me which is a bad sign but she didn't say anything, told her to do just legs and she proceeded to do back, told her again and she just kept doing what she wanted. She did give a great pro massage but never even came close to the boys. On the flip she rubbed her big boobs in my face but still wouldn't touch, wouldn't even let me do SS. Mixed signals the whole time, who rubs there big boobs in your face then turns you off completely. What a tease. If I was a rich man I would go again just to see if it was because it was my first time. What do you guys think?

    Lifeguy.

  5. #24461
    Quote Originally Posted by EdCarbone  [View Original Post]
    Looks like a new one at 109 in Waukegan. Usually some of the girls at 109 also operate in Logan Square. 109 is legit, but this girl is new. Anyone had her in Logan Square?

    https://chicago.bedpage.com/Therapeu.../12821260.html

    PM me if you prefer
    What do you mean by legit? I had two of the girls one was Sophie and another one with tattoo in Logan and nothing happened. I heard Sara may provide more but she is on the chubby side. Not my type.

  6. #24460
    Senior Member


    Posts: 304

    Comfort?

    The one on Archer?

    Quote Originally Posted by IMissCutler  [View Original Post]
    Yeah it's her there. I can confirm.

  7. #24459

    Logan Square Latinas in Waukegan

    Looks like a new one at 109 in Waukegan. Usually some of the girls at 109 also operate in Logan Square. 109 is legit, but this girl is new. Anyone had her in Logan Square?

    https://chicago.bedpage.com/Therapeu.../12821260.html

    PM me if you prefer

  8. #24458

    Any experience on these postings?

    New member. Have tried couple places in the area, and most providers are on the mature side (40). Interested in someone a bit younger (20's, 30's). Came across these two postings. Has anyone tried? Experience?

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/219736

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/148311

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/152016

    In general, are the offerings better downtown?

  9. #24457

    Yo-yo is at comfort

    Quote Originally Posted by Biliator  [View Original Post]
    What's become of the fabulous YoYo of Ruby Spa fame? At one point I'd heard she was at Comfort, but another report said it wasn't her. Appreciate any info, thanks.
    Yeah it's her there. I can confirm.

  10. #24456

    Any intel?

    What's become of the fabulous YoYo of Ruby Spa fame? At one point I'd heard she was at Comfort, but another report said it wasn't her. Appreciate any info, thanks.

  11. #24455

    One in Chicago, not the one in My. Prospect

    Quote Originally Posted by GMan25  [View Original Post]
    In Mt. Prospect? Typically old bags standard HJ.
    I am asking about the spa in Chicago.

  12. #24454

    Chicago Rubs

    http://chicagorubs.com/

    Anybody have any experience with this site or these therapists?

  13. #24453
    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    This is not normal behavior and not healthy. There's a reason why she's falling asleep. Some of these places are super shady. The reviews on RM are all fake reviews from the owners as well.
    I'm avoiding all the places even remotely associated with that network.

  14. #24452
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon83  [View Original Post]
    After listening to several posts about the same person on Princeton, I presume it was Angel I saw. Yes flatchested, no personality, and falling asleep. Did not not look at me or face me for the most part and not a hint of offering anything more than a handjob.
    This is not normal behavior and not healthy. There's a reason why she's falling asleep. Some of these places are super shady. The reviews on RM are all fake reviews from the owners as well.

  15. #24451

    Chicagoland body rubs

    I've been a visitor here for years. Saw many, Bella Sophie Mya, Lilly, and more. I recently visited and met up with Nicole. She is a blonde haired Colombian, I'd say about 40. Fake tits, nice body, about 5'4, some stretch marks on the stomach. 220 at the door, wanted extra 2, for FS. Said she's been in Chicago for 2 months, from Colombia. Told me she only works FS in shower.

    She told me for just a BJ it would be extra 1. For 220 I was kissing, touch every part of the body, no BJ, light kissing. Looks 8/10, looks like she had lip injections. Only down fall is her stomach, must have had a kid.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape