Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,131 to 8,145 of 24829
-
07-13-21 21:09 #16699Senior Member

Posts: 279Find a few other Seniors to lease Apt
I had this idea when I was on Ashley Madison and met a couple guys on here that were on AM too. Had the idea of getting a few guys to lease apt and putting a couple mattresses in it. Just coordinate sexy time.
Originally Posted by ComtMan99
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-21 20:30 #16698Senior Member

Posts: 279Amy
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...849/9015053471
I was hoping to see DI Serenity today but she's not available until Thursday. Amy had good reviews and looked like fit body in ad. It took awhile for her to respond but we set a time frame. Her incall is middle of road hotel in Castleton. Better than others on 82nd. I would say she's mid to late 40's but is thin. Very small waist / torso. A little baby damage but I'm being a bit critical. She has more toned body than most girls half her age. Tiny A / b cups. I'm a hair guy and she's got long sexy blonde hair. She's cool and easy to talk to. It took a bit for the blood to flow but she put on cover for CBJ. Usually not a fan but she did a great job. She was good at dirty talk. Some good DT and face banging. Tried multiple positions but again I had trouble. I get in my head and I hate covers. She went back to CBJ and finally had her just do HJ.
She comes into town every couple months. I would recommend.
-
07-13-21 19:55 #16697Senior Member

Posts: 56Any infor on this 1?
Post a good amount was wondering if any Intel? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/64442088.
-
07-13-21 19:05 #16696Senior Member

Posts: 94Yeah man its a shame. She is definitely my type. I love me a woman with a big back porch.
Originally Posted by Bigred2006
[View Original Post]
But I just can't do it anymore with these girls. Fool me once, shame on you.
Its thier loss because I repeat often if I like you and I do gifts AND tip.
-
07-13-21 17:58 #16695Senior Member

Posts: 1095Texts
I haven't gotten her to respond to any of my texts so I just assume she's super flaky. Reminds me of Honey Coco and kind of Seven. Good but unreliable. I might try a couple more times and see if I can nail down a time because she seems super popular.
Originally Posted by BigSambo
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-21 13:33 #16694Senior Member

Posts: 94Scheduled a 1 hr with Abby last night, mostly due to positive reviews on here. I worked it out with her 4 hrs prior because of how hard its been to schedule with her.
Anyways, I drove to her shoddy hotel on the south side, appointment time came and went. Wouldn't answer my text or my call. Very unprofessional. Will not attempt to see her again.
I think I'm going to institute a new rule. Shitty hotel = shitty provider.
I know there would be exceptions to that rule as I've experienced them myself, but most of the time the quality of hotel is a great indicator of the quality of provider. Stay safe gentleman.
-
07-11-21 21:19 #16693Senior Member

Posts: 278Hotel Asian Thai lady
https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/225435
Saw her for qv. Quoted 120, negotiated to 100. Very pretty small Thai lady, somewhere between 35 and 50. Obviously pics on ad aren't her.
-
07-11-21 17:13 #16692Senior Member

Posts: 153Day of
I always try the day of so in your example Thursday morning, afternoon, or evening.
Originally Posted by Scout317
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-21 16:44 #16691Senior Member

Posts: 601Thursday morning.
Originally Posted by Scout317
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-21 16:05 #16690Senior Member

Posts: 137Planning
How far in advance do you start to setup a date? If you want action on Thursday do you start to set that up the day of, or a few days before?
-
07-11-21 07:07 #16689Senior Member

Posts: 1095Tryst
Here's her ad: https://tryst.link/escort/honeycoco.
Originally Posted by Zman511
[View Original Post]
But as has been said, maybe she's not available anymore.
-
07-11-21 03:20 #16688Senior Member

Posts: 290Where's Honey?
Originally Posted by JustMe2489
[View Original Post]
See post 16295. It may shed some light on why she's been unavailable.
Originally Posted by Apokalypto
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-21 01:53 #16687Senior Member

Posts: 144Honey
I've been trying to get in touch with her as well. Crickets. Would love to see her again!
Originally Posted by JustMe2489
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-21 19:41 #16686Senior Member

Posts: 153Honey Coco
I have been looking for her but can't seem to find her anymore. Where is she posting these days when she is available?
Originally Posted by DeepDesire
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-21 14:11 #16685Regular Member

Posts: 23Amy's Palace
That's what I thought. You have to create a username and password on a cam site and buy tokens to do a cam with her!
Originally Posted by TheoGuderian
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





