Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 543 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 43 443 493 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 593 643 1043 1543 ... LastLast
Results 8,131 to 8,145 of 24828
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16698

    Amy

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...849/9015053471

    I was hoping to see DI Serenity today but she's not available until Thursday. Amy had good reviews and looked like fit body in ad. It took awhile for her to respond but we set a time frame. Her incall is middle of road hotel in Castleton. Better than others on 82nd. I would say she's mid to late 40's but is thin. Very small waist / torso. A little baby damage but I'm being a bit critical. She has more toned body than most girls half her age. Tiny A / b cups. I'm a hair guy and she's got long sexy blonde hair. She's cool and easy to talk to. It took a bit for the blood to flow but she put on cover for CBJ. Usually not a fan but she did a great job. She was good at dirty talk. Some good DT and face banging. Tried multiple positions but again I had trouble. I get in my head and I hate covers. She went back to CBJ and finally had her just do HJ.

    She comes into town every couple months. I would recommend.

  2. #16697

    Any infor on this 1?

    Post a good amount was wondering if any Intel? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/64442088.

  3. #16696
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    I haven't gotten her to respond to any of my texts so I just assume she's super flaky. Reminds me of Honey Coco and kind of Seven. Good but unreliable. I might try a couple more times and see if I can nail down a time because she seems super popular.
    Yeah man its a shame. She is definitely my type. I love me a woman with a big back porch.

    But I just can't do it anymore with these girls. Fool me once, shame on you.

    Its thier loss because I repeat often if I like you and I do gifts AND tip.

  4. #16695

    Texts

    Quote Originally Posted by BigSambo  [View Original Post]
    Scheduled a 1 hr with Abby last night, mostly due to positive reviews on here. I worked it out with her 4 hrs prior because of how hard its been to schedule with her.

    Anyways, I drove to her shoddy hotel on the south side, appointment time came and went. Wouldn't answer my text or my call. Very unprofessional. Will not attempt to see her again.

    I think I'm going to institute a new rule. Shitty hotel = shitty provider.

    I know there would be exceptions to that rule as I've experienced them myself, but most of the time the quality of hotel is a great indicator of the quality of provider. Stay safe gentleman.
    I haven't gotten her to respond to any of my texts so I just assume she's super flaky. Reminds me of Honey Coco and kind of Seven. Good but unreliable. I might try a couple more times and see if I can nail down a time because she seems super popular.

  5. #16694
    Scheduled a 1 hr with Abby last night, mostly due to positive reviews on here. I worked it out with her 4 hrs prior because of how hard its been to schedule with her.

    Anyways, I drove to her shoddy hotel on the south side, appointment time came and went. Wouldn't answer my text or my call. Very unprofessional. Will not attempt to see her again.

    I think I'm going to institute a new rule. Shitty hotel = shitty provider.

    I know there would be exceptions to that rule as I've experienced them myself, but most of the time the quality of hotel is a great indicator of the quality of provider. Stay safe gentleman.

  6. #16693

    Hotel Asian Thai lady

    https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/225435

    Saw her for qv. Quoted 120, negotiated to 100. Very pretty small Thai lady, somewhere between 35 and 50. Obviously pics on ad aren't her.

  7. #16692

    Day of

    Quote Originally Posted by Scout317  [View Original Post]
    How far in advance do you start to setup a date? If you want action on Thursday do you start to set that up the day of, or a few days before?
    I always try the day of so in your example Thursday morning, afternoon, or evening.

  8. #16691
    Quote Originally Posted by Scout317  [View Original Post]
    How far in advance do you start to setup a date? If you want action on Thursday do you start to set that up the day of, or a few days before?
    Thursday morning.

  9. #16690

    Planning

    How far in advance do you start to setup a date? If you want action on Thursday do you start to set that up the day of, or a few days before?

  10. #16689

    Tryst

    Quote Originally Posted by Zman511  [View Original Post]
    See post 16295. It may shed some light on why she's been unavailable.
    Here's her ad: https://tryst.link/escort/honeycoco.

    But as has been said, maybe she's not available anymore.

  11. #16688

    Where's Honey?

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe2489  [View Original Post]
    I have been looking for her but can't seem to find her anymore. Where is she posting these days when she is available?
    Quote Originally Posted by Apokalypto  [View Original Post]
    I've been trying to get in touch with her as well. Crickets. Would love to see her again!
    See post 16295. It may shed some light on why she's been unavailable.

  12. #16687

    Honey

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe2489  [View Original Post]
    I have been looking for her but can't seem to find her anymore. Where is she posting these days when she is available?
    I've been trying to get in touch with her as well. Crickets. Would love to see her again!

  13. #16686

    Honey Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by DeepDesire  [View Original Post]
    I met Honey Coco for breakfast the other morning. I enjoyed meeting her for the first time. She is a pretty gal a little more developed than her pictures but still has a athletic build nice body. Her personality is very outgoing and friendly. No rush on our date she was a little hard to get a hold of. Of course when you are a one person team life gets busy. I know from talking to her she is trying to broaden her horizons with a new full time job. If she ever reappears and you have wanted to spend some time with her I suggest you do it now.
    I have been looking for her but can't seem to find her anymore. Where is she posting these days when she is available?

  14. #16685

    Amy's Palace

    Quote Originally Posted by TheoGuderian  [View Original Post]
    That's what I thought. You have to create a username and password on a cam site and buy tokens to do a cam with her!

  15. #16684
    Quote Originally Posted by Farmer64  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to Amy's Palace? Website looks legit, but screening process is questionable. Picture appears to be copied. Thought?
    Wow, with Scotty at the controls of the transporter, she can sure get around!

    http://indianapolisescorts.net/

    http://bookwithamy.com/fort-wayne-escorts/

    http://northernkittycats.com/

    http://amyspalace.com/seattle-escorts/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape