rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 254 of 532 FirstFirst ... 154 204 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 304 354 ... LastLast
Results 3,796 to 3,810 of 7971
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4176

    22 yr mayfair

    Ill see what I get info on this new post. Not sure I seen a lot of fakes in mayfair.

    This one looks interesting I don't know but about mayfair area https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/64461911.

  2. #4175
    Any experience with this Puerto Rican shorty?

    https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...w/540792190430
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 760BED19-D1A2-42F0-91FB-D61EF3E50912.jpg‎  

  3. #4174

    Thanks for the intel

    Quote Originally Posted by Unpredictable  [View Original Post]
    If your an ass man she is the one for you. She is real but charges $400 so definitely not for cheap people. $400 includes bareback everything and anal is available. She is super hot only problem is she is very quiet. I mean she is enjoying herself you can tell that but she isn't loud just soft moans.
    Well this helps. Think I will reach out. Not brave enough to go BBFS, but definitely good to hear that the menu is open. Will report back.

  4. #4173
    Quote Originally Posted by HookerHell  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/vivi-aphrodite

    Considering taking the plunge but only reviews available are on Emonkey. Ready to dream. L, but thought I'd reach out to the fellas first.
    If your an ass man she is the one for you. She is real but charges $400 so definitely not for cheap people. $400 includes bareback everything and anal is available. She is super hot only problem is she is very quiet. I mean she is enjoying herself you can tell that but she isn't loud just soft moans.

  5. #4172

    Any intel on this Latina?

    https://tryst.link/escort/vivi-aphrodite

    Considering taking the plunge but only reviews available are on Emonkey. Ready to dream. L, but thought I'd reach out to the fellas first.

  6. #4171
    Nada. I never got any intel, and she's a bit expensive for outcall, so I didn't try her out.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheStud2015  [View Original Post]
    Any updates? I was about to take the plunge and reach out.

  7. #4170
    Quote Originally Posted by Critias  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, any intel at all on Oriana Allaire? I'm thinking of taking the plunge, but the lack of info I can find on her anywhere is giving me pause.

    https://tryst.link/escort/oriana-allaire
    Any updates? I was about to take the plunge and reach out.

  8. #4169
    Regular Member


    Posts: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by CrashDiced  [View Original Post]
    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...b/736234685658

    I'd love to learn any info you have on her and if she is a good experience.

    Thanks.
    It's a fake. That's a former porn star who now does nude cosplay on only fans. Name is Liz catz.

  9. #4168

    No, she.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    I do not believe that she's in her late 50's. She appeared to be in her late 50's when I inseminated her 15 years ago. I'd estimate that she's now around 70. Even though the porno biographies say she was born in 1963. I kind of doubt that. But looked decent when I had her. And her stellar PSE cumslut performance was off the charts!

    But as I said, I can't vouch for CURRENT looks! I'd be interested in hearing from anyone who's seen her recently!

    Here's a link to a video clip of her getting inseminated, it is from 2013. That is indeed pretty much what she looked like when I inseminated her, some 6 or 7 years earlier.

    https://xfantazy.com/video/5df054586d8dbb760dcd6922
    Was still around about a year ago. She was with the other older, huge breasted women (Sydney) for a while. Both kind of cut back. But yes, both are about 58'ish. In fact I was recently asking in NJ about Sydney, because she I was always reliable and accommodating. I don't recall either asking for more than 140.

  10. #4167
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboPimp  [View Original Post]
    How the hell does a Haggard face woman in her late 50's get away with charging $300 for a Pop?

    This is fkn outrageous.

    Can someone explain this to me?

    Is there just a dark market for Ugly broads?
    You got to pay up for:

    A) A legend.

    B) A porn star.

    That said, I'm with KingofFours. Dated her YEARS ago and she was older then. Nice girl, open minded, but FAT then. I think one of her specialties was water sports if you guys like getting pizzed on. But she disappeared, I think traveled around. Last time I heard of her was 3-4 years ago and was up in Allentown (area.

    Would I see her now? No way. Too much marginal talent around that is better and if she is at 300, WAY cheaper.

    But hey, this is the problem we face these days. Guys can google and find girls and it seems easy so they plunge in without the education that was had maybe ever 5 years ago. Many guys are scared to death of negotiating prices or have no skills so they just pay what is asked. No idea how to educate them as I doubt anyone will read this post who longs in past Thursday. But always a market for every type of girl.

    Best one can do is learn to stick to their guns and let someone else pay $300 for water-sports from a fat ugly chick.

  11. #4166

    Yes and no

    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimer1  [View Original Post]
    And probably expensive as F#$ $. At least that is how I remembered it.
    Yes, expensive, but up there with the high end places here. 160 pounds IIRC which was like $250 I think.

  12. #4165
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboPimp  [View Original Post]
    How the hell does a Haggard face woman in her late 50's get away with charging $300 for a Pop?

    This is fkn outrageous.

    Can someone explain this to me?

    Is there just a dark market for Ugly broads?
    I do not believe that she's in her late 50's. She appeared to be in her late 50's when I inseminated her 15 years ago. I'd estimate that she's now around 70. Even though the porno biographies say she was born in 1963. I kind of doubt that. But looked decent when I had her. And her stellar PSE cumslut performance was off the charts!

    But as I said, I can't vouch for CURRENT looks! I'd be interested in hearing from anyone who's seen her recently!

    Here's a link to a video clip of her getting inseminated, it is from 2013. That is indeed pretty much what she looked like when I inseminated her, some 6 or 7 years earlier.

    https://xfantazy.com/video/5df054586d8dbb760dcd6922

  13. #4164

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by SamIam  [View Original Post]
    Cash app her, that money is history. Never pay upfront.
    THanks for the tip. I honestly didn't know to look for this.

    I won't contact her. This is helpful.

  14. #4163

    Still learning. Has anybody seen this girl?

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...b/736234685658

    I'd love to learn any info you have on her and if she is a good experience.

    Thanks.

  15. #4162
    Quote Originally Posted by JTerry26  [View Original Post]
    When I was in London pre-Covid I saw 2 Romanian providers. Super hot, really nice apartments in good areas and very professional booking. Great experience, only drawback was it was all covered.
    And probably expensive as F#$ $. At least that is how I remembered it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape