LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 255 of 531 FirstFirst ... 155 205 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 305 355 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,825 of 7964
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4154
    Quote Originally Posted by CrashDiced  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen her before?

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...a/704871415323

    I'd love to know your experience.
    We would like to know your experience after you contact her and then Cash App her and tell us what happens.

  2. #4153

    My Guess is scam

    Quote Originally Posted by CrashDiced  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen her before?

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...a/704871415323

    I'd love to know your experience.
    I'd guess that this ad is a scam because of the wording, the phone number and Incall Outcall listed as location. Just a guess though.

  3. #4152

    Any reviews of her?

    Has anybody seen her before?

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...a/704871415323

    I'd love to know your experience.

  4. #4151
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampoo55  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of a girl with an extreme amount of Tats that dates? Saw this pic and was intrigued.
    Don't have any tattoos but that looks painful to get.

  5. #4150

    Extreme tattoos

    Anyone know of a girl with an extreme amount of Tats that dates? Saw this pic and was intrigued.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tats.jpg‎  

  6. #4149

    Kegel Control

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    But, felt a bit rushed as I can feel her squeezing herself. Maybe for her pleasure, my pleasure or to add more punch to have me finish. Either way, good visit, wouldn't call back as I was a bit generous to have her come out and also, to do more than what she normally does. Have fun Philly!
    LOL, I have run into that before too! I think any girl who has thought it though, realizes that as soon as the dude pops the date is over. So the smart ones figure out how to control the muscles in their pussy and will give a bit of a squeeze here and there to get the dude to pop. Nothing wrong with that. In fact, a few times when I have been tired that 'extra' stimulus has been appreciated. I guess when that gets one closer than they want faster than they want, I wonder if one could pull out and switch positions? Sometimes I tell a girl I know what she is doing and that gets her to stop.

  7. #4148
    Quote Originally Posted by DelcoGent  [View Original Post]
    I met her last September and left a review. She went by the name of Peaches. Here's what I said in my review.
    I saw her this evening. Wonderful woman. Did an outcall at my place. Took her time. I wasn't a big fan of the BBBJ, it was too rough. She was bigger than the photos. But, I prefer them big and natural. Really into the FS and finished. I wasn't rushed. But, felt a bit rushed as I can feel her squeezing herself. Maybe for her pleasure, my pleasure or to add more punch to have me finish. Either way, good visit, wouldn't call back as I was a bit generous to have her come out and also, to do more than what she normally does. Have fun Philly!

  8. #4147

    London

    When I was in London pre-Covid I saw 2 Romanian providers. Super hot, really nice apartments in good areas and very professional booking. Great experience, only drawback was it was all covered.

    Quote Originally Posted by TAway612  [View Original Post]
    FKKs are still closed; I;ve been checking.

    Hobby is up an running in Italy although GFE is out of the question with providers right now.

    Overall my experience is the quality of the providers in the EU is much higher. Amazong looking girls from every corner of the globe and a notable lack of substance issues.

  9. #4146

    Overseas.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sacramento  [View Original Post]
    At first I was a little mad.

    But then I realized the amount of money I'm saving by not spending it on the overpriced druggies and slobs here in the states its actually a blessing.

    The nice trips within the next few months I have booked and the mongering I will be doing overseas is going to be money well spent.
    FKKs are still closed; I;ve been checking.

    Hobby is up an running in Italy although GFE is out of the question with providers right now.

    Overall my experience is the quality of the providers in the EU is much higher. Amazong looking girls from every corner of the globe and a notable lack of substance issues.

  10. #4145

    Intel

    Thanks guys. Great intel and good start. I'll report back with a few posts when and if I see these places. Be safe Philly.

  11. #4144

    AZN Delight

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/63574197

    Philly Mongers, Boston Monger here. Will be visiting next week for a few days. I saw this BBW in the area, have anyone seen her? Any good BB escorts, good AMP near Chinatown that you guys could recommend? I'll be searching through your vast intel for more information. Leads are appreciated.
    The northern end of China Town is framed by Vine St (surface, 676 below). AZN Delight is one block north. Call ahead and ask for Annie. 160 gets TS, BJ and FS. Just lay it down, no negotiation needed.

    I’m heading up to Boston weekend of the 4th, DM me a recommmendation, escort or FS AMP?

  12. #4143

    Bbw

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/63574197

    Philly Mongers, Boston Monger here. Will be visiting next week for a few days. I saw this BBW in the area, have anyone seen her? Any good BB escorts, good AMP near Chinatown that you guys could recommend? I'll be searching through your vast intel for more information. Leads are appreciated.
    I met her last September and left a review. She went by the name of Peaches. Here's what I said in my review.

    Peaches
    I spent some time a while ago with Peaches. She's a bit bigger that you would expect from the pic, but not too bad. She has nice boobs, which I like. She seems to enjoy her work, follows directions well, and really tries to make the client leave satisfied. Also, she doesn't appear to be a user. BBJ and CIM were nice.

  13. #4142
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacramento  [View Original Post]
    Wow 150.

    Years ago when she worked on Kensington I'd see her for 60 bucks for everything.
    She used to walk the Ave? Damn.

  14. #4141
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampoo55  [View Original Post]
    Would love to comment on this but the proper place for this kind of discussion is here. Don't want to break the rules and raise the ire of the Admin.

    Front Page > Special Interests > Safe Sex.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/foru...p?268-Safe-Sex
    True. Sorry if I rained on any bodies parade. Kind of a knee-jerk reaction. As I been offered Bare many times for no up sell and believe me I am very very tempted. Just not worth the risk for me. Though if you are looking for "good escorts" on here. You should also look up the risks. You can find mathematical statistics of transmission rates on the internet. Just like everything else in life there are risk. (You can get killed crossing a street) The more you know, the more you can protect yourself. I for one prefer BBBJ so just like BBBJ and CIP. There are risks involved and ways to play safer. So be safe and happy mongering!

  15. #4140

    Lexis

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/2159210916/1

    Nice body from the pics but not big fan of car dates how is southwest.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape