Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 375 of 732 FirstFirst ... 275 325 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 425 475 ... LastLast
Results 5,611 to 5,625 of 10971
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #5361

    Sleepingbeauty

    Anyone have experience with this one. Pictures look so good wondering if real:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0011c...f-be61decf5ef7

    I'm working on a few other conversations and will report back anything worth it. So far just been approached by a few well reported pros but looking for younger or at least fit.

  2. #5360

    Sa

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriosWankah  [View Original Post]
    I've never discussed exchanging money for sex on SA then this girl messaged me saying the same thing. Before I could even reply I was banned from SA. This ***** is reporting guys as soliciting sex when they don't answer that they are willing to pay her absurd prices. Block her before she gets you banned. I sent a support ticket and email to SA, I doubt anything will come of it but I told them I was wrongfully banned after she solicited sex to me and to look at the messages between us. It's pretty fucking obvious I never asked her for sex or said I would pay her for sex so this is a BS ban but looks like I'll have to create another account on SA.
    Same thing happened to me. Created another account paid and then got banned again. Fuck them.

  3. #5359
    Quote Originally Posted by LordOfThEeyes  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/de958...a-845ebb364323

    Anyone have expirences with this one?
    I saw this one. She was 3. Straight up and to the point but way more beat up loooking in person. Smelled like cigarettes, won't repeat.

  4. #5358

    This is rare

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisHansen92  [View Original Post]
    The sooner all of you learn you meet for coffee and nothing else. Most girls will stop doing this. Please stop. You don't need to take them out and buy dinner.

    Please stop doing this.
    I've probably chatted with at least 100 girls off SA, maybe 3-4 have politely hinted at a meal. I've done a meal twice. One ended up being a keeper and one was a waste of time. I don't recall any asking for $ to meet. Maybe some did ask for $, but I would have just blocked and moved on if they did.

  5. 07-09-21 23:43


  6. #5357
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisHansen92  [View Original Post]
    The sooner all of you learn you meet for coffee and nothing else. Most girls will stop doing this. Please stop. You don't need to take them out and buy dinner.

    Please stop doing this.
    Second that motion.

  7. #5356

    Hope you learn soon.

    The sooner all of you learn you meet for coffee and nothing else. Most girls will stop doing this. Please stop. You don't need to take them out and buy dinner.

    Please stop doing this.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    Will never pay for time as mentioned already it's a mutual time investment. Happy to pick up the tab for the a ride or coffee / drinks but that's it. I won't even do a dinner meet and greet as that can run well over a 100. If the lady is serious and finds you attractive or interesting enough them the next move is a get down to business visit. I don't pressure the girls after the meet and greet but I let them know I'm very interested in pursuing an arrangement. It usually takes off from there either a short term thing or longer. I like to keep them around for a while especially if they get relaxed after a few visits and start to really get open minded and fun.

  8. #5355
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    How many of you have had a coffee meet and asked to bring a donation, just to meet to ensure future meetings is warranted? This is a hit or miss. Even if the both of us click, she can still screw with the donation. I've been chatting with a woman, wants to meet for coffee and asked for a donation for her time. OK, it's fair. For your time.

    Share your success or failure stories.
    Will never pay for time as mentioned already it's a mutual time investment. Happy to pick up the tab for the a ride or coffee / drinks but that's it. I won't even do a dinner meet and greet as that can run well over a 100. If the lady is serious and finds you attractive or interesting enough them the next move is a get down to business visit. I don't pressure the girls after the meet and greet but I let them know I'm very interested in pursuing an arrangement. It usually takes off from there either a short term thing or longer. I like to keep them around for a while especially if they get relaxed after a few visits and start to really get open minded and fun.

  9. #5354

    Looks like she did too?

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriosWankah  [View Original Post]
    I've never discussed exchanging money for sex on SA then this girl messaged me saying the same thing. Before I could even reply I was banned from SA. This ***** is reporting guys as soliciting sex when they don't answer that they are willing to pay her absurd prices. Block her before she gets you banned. I sent a support ticket and email to SA, I doubt anything will come of it but I told them I was wrongfully banned after she solicited sex to me and to look at the messages between us. It's pretty fucking obvious I never asked her for sex or said I would pay her for sex so this is a BS ban but looks like I'll have to create another account on SA.
    Apparently she must have gotten banned also?

  10. #5353
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion11  [View Original Post]
    Happened a couple times. I never give cash for a coffee meet. I did agree to pay for Uber / Lyft sometimes, but I ordered it myself for them, using my phone. And of course I paid for coffee, lunch, etc.

    I strongly believe no one should give cash for these meetings. Our time is as precious as theirs.
    Indeed. The deal was to always pay for the coffee and / or meal. But, some want payment for their "time". Hell, if they did this 3-4 times a week, they'll make a killing without even taking their clothes off. I'll pass on this one. She said a donation is appreciated, where her asking rate is 200.

  11. #5352

    Was this one talked about already

    https://www.seeking.com/member/de958...a-845ebb364323

    Anyone have expirences with this one?

  12. #5351

    This is one rude *****

    Quote Originally Posted by NHughty  [View Original Post]
    Chatted up this one for a few days.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b2496...7-2ecf484c1da5

    Then she hit me with "1000 full intimacy and 500 just head".

    Bye Girl!!
    I've never discussed exchanging money for sex on SA then this girl messaged me saying the same thing. Before I could even reply I was banned from SA. This ***** is reporting guys as soliciting sex when they don't answer that they are willing to pay her absurd prices. Block her before she gets you banned. I sent a support ticket and email to SA, I doubt anything will come of it but I told them I was wrongfully banned after she solicited sex to me and to look at the messages between us. It's pretty fucking obvious I never asked her for sex or said I would pay her for sex so this is a BS ban but looks like I'll have to create another account on SA.

  13. #5350
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    How many of you have had a coffee meet and asked to bring a donation, just to meet to ensure future meetings is warranted? This is a hit or miss. Even if the both of us click, she can still screw with the donation. I've been chatting with a woman, wants to meet for coffee and asked for a donation for her time. OK, it's fair. For your time.

    Share your success or failure stories.
    Happened a couple times. I never give cash for a coffee meet. I did agree to pay for Uber / Lyft sometimes, but I ordered it myself for them, using my phone. And of course I paid for coffee, lunch, etc.

    I strongly believe no one should give cash for these meetings. Our time is as precious as theirs.

  14. #5349

    Car

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    We spoke about this in the forum not too long ago about these SA girls only doing outcalls or hotels. It's a risk that we all take, which is the reason I didn't pursue Julia. Sorry for the loss. But, move on.
    Fucked her in the car for a buck fiddy too. She has disappeared or blocked me after though RE: Julia.

  15. #5348

    Coffee meets

    How many of you have had a coffee meet and asked to bring a donation, just to meet to ensure future meetings is warranted? This is a hit or miss. Even if the both of us click, she can still screw with the donation. I've been chatting with a woman, wants to meet for coffee and asked for a donation for her time. OK, it's fair. For your time.

    Share your success or failure stories.

  16. #5347
    Quote Originally Posted by DrinIvisible  [View Original Post]
    When I click on any link, it doesn't take me to the profile anymore. Earlier it used to.
    Try logging out and log back in, change browsers or clear your cache / cookies.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape