Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 5,611 to 5,625 of 10969
-
07-10-21 06:18 #5359Senior Member

Posts: 74I saw this one. She was 3. Straight up and to the point but way more beat up loooking in person. Smelled like cigarettes, won't repeat.
Originally Posted by LordOfThEeyes
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-21 23:55 #5358Senior Member

Posts: 38This is rare
I've probably chatted with at least 100 girls off SA, maybe 3-4 have politely hinted at a meal. I've done a meal twice. One ended up being a keeper and one was a waste of time. I don't recall any asking for $ to meet. Maybe some did ask for $, but I would have just blocked and moved on if they did.
Originally Posted by ChrisHansen92
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-21 23:43
Senior Member
-
07-09-21 21:31 #5357Senior Member

Posts: 374Second that motion.
Originally Posted by ChrisHansen92
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-21 21:22 #5356Senior Member

Posts: 382Hope you learn soon.
The sooner all of you learn you meet for coffee and nothing else. Most girls will stop doing this. Please stop. You don't need to take them out and buy dinner.
Please stop doing this.
Originally Posted by Joe1223
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-21 21:14 #5355Senior Member

Posts: 650Will never pay for time as mentioned already it's a mutual time investment. Happy to pick up the tab for the a ride or coffee / drinks but that's it. I won't even do a dinner meet and greet as that can run well over a 100. If the lady is serious and finds you attractive or interesting enough them the next move is a get down to business visit. I don't pressure the girls after the meet and greet but I let them know I'm very interested in pursuing an arrangement. It usually takes off from there either a short term thing or longer. I like to keep them around for a while especially if they get relaxed after a few visits and start to really get open minded and fun.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-21 15:35 #5354Senior Member

Posts: 104Looks like she did too?
Apparently she must have gotten banned also?
Originally Posted by CuriosWankah
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-21 09:11 #5353Senior Member

Posts: 3853Indeed. The deal was to always pay for the coffee and / or meal. But, some want payment for their "time". Hell, if they did this 3-4 times a week, they'll make a killing without even taking their clothes off. I'll pass on this one. She said a donation is appreciated, where her asking rate is 200.
Originally Posted by Hyperion11
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-21 07:48 #5352Senior Member

Posts: 353Was this one talked about already
https://www.seeking.com/member/de958...a-845ebb364323
Anyone have expirences with this one?
-
07-08-21 23:35 #5351Senior Member

Posts: 47This is one rude *****
I've never discussed exchanging money for sex on SA then this girl messaged me saying the same thing. Before I could even reply I was banned from SA. This ***** is reporting guys as soliciting sex when they don't answer that they are willing to pay her absurd prices. Block her before she gets you banned. I sent a support ticket and email to SA, I doubt anything will come of it but I told them I was wrongfully banned after she solicited sex to me and to look at the messages between us. It's pretty fucking obvious I never asked her for sex or said I would pay her for sex so this is a BS ban but looks like I'll have to create another account on SA.
Originally Posted by NHughty
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-21 21:20 #5350Senior Member

Posts: 257Happened a couple times. I never give cash for a coffee meet. I did agree to pay for Uber / Lyft sometimes, but I ordered it myself for them, using my phone. And of course I paid for coffee, lunch, etc.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
I strongly believe no one should give cash for these meetings. Our time is as precious as theirs.
-
07-08-21 18:45 #5349Banned Member

Posts: 179Car
Fucked her in the car for a buck fiddy too. She has disappeared or blocked me after though RE: Julia.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-21 18:36 #5348Senior Member

Posts: 3853Coffee meets
How many of you have had a coffee meet and asked to bring a donation, just to meet to ensure future meetings is warranted? This is a hit or miss. Even if the both of us click, she can still screw with the donation. I've been chatting with a woman, wants to meet for coffee and asked for a donation for her time. OK, it's fair. For your time.
Share your success or failure stories.
-
07-08-21 18:32 #5347Senior Member

Posts: 3853Try logging out and log back in, change browsers or clear your cache / cookies.
Originally Posted by DrinIvisible
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-21 17:01 #5346Banned Member

Posts: 414Better idea
Here's an idea, as soon as the chick gets there, walk in and get the hotel room. Hotels are not fully booked these days, there are plenty of openings for walk ins. And for those who will say you don't want the front desk seeing you with the girl well here's a little secret, they could give two fucks less who your with or what your doing. Just being straight up. You think hotel workers who put in 40 hours a week for years on end have never seen a guy check in with a hooker to have sex. I don't understand how half of you think that when you all go see a girl you think hotel workers, or even the police give 2 shits what your doing. In case you haven't turned the news on, there's a lot bigger problems in this world with BLM, defund the police and violence but you all think the police are going to waste there time with a meaningless prostitution case with you at a hotel with these sluts. Not going to happen so stop overthinking everything and just get the fucking hotel with the girl when she actually gets there and problem solved.
Originally Posted by JDeller
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-21 16:48 #5345Senior Member

Posts: 266Get in the Car
Definitely. I have done that too. Having them get in car and go to hotel is even better.
Originally Posted by DurtyDawg
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





