Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 375 of 732 FirstFirst ... 275 325 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 425 475 ... LastLast
Results 5,611 to 5,625 of 10969
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #5359
    Quote Originally Posted by LordOfThEeyes  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/de958...a-845ebb364323

    Anyone have expirences with this one?
    I saw this one. She was 3. Straight up and to the point but way more beat up loooking in person. Smelled like cigarettes, won't repeat.

  2. #5358

    This is rare

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisHansen92  [View Original Post]
    The sooner all of you learn you meet for coffee and nothing else. Most girls will stop doing this. Please stop. You don't need to take them out and buy dinner.

    Please stop doing this.
    I've probably chatted with at least 100 girls off SA, maybe 3-4 have politely hinted at a meal. I've done a meal twice. One ended up being a keeper and one was a waste of time. I don't recall any asking for $ to meet. Maybe some did ask for $, but I would have just blocked and moved on if they did.

  3. 07-09-21 23:43


  4. #5357
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisHansen92  [View Original Post]
    The sooner all of you learn you meet for coffee and nothing else. Most girls will stop doing this. Please stop. You don't need to take them out and buy dinner.

    Please stop doing this.
    Second that motion.

  5. #5356

    Hope you learn soon.

    The sooner all of you learn you meet for coffee and nothing else. Most girls will stop doing this. Please stop. You don't need to take them out and buy dinner.

    Please stop doing this.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    Will never pay for time as mentioned already it's a mutual time investment. Happy to pick up the tab for the a ride or coffee / drinks but that's it. I won't even do a dinner meet and greet as that can run well over a 100. If the lady is serious and finds you attractive or interesting enough them the next move is a get down to business visit. I don't pressure the girls after the meet and greet but I let them know I'm very interested in pursuing an arrangement. It usually takes off from there either a short term thing or longer. I like to keep them around for a while especially if they get relaxed after a few visits and start to really get open minded and fun.

  6. #5355
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    How many of you have had a coffee meet and asked to bring a donation, just to meet to ensure future meetings is warranted? This is a hit or miss. Even if the both of us click, she can still screw with the donation. I've been chatting with a woman, wants to meet for coffee and asked for a donation for her time. OK, it's fair. For your time.

    Share your success or failure stories.
    Will never pay for time as mentioned already it's a mutual time investment. Happy to pick up the tab for the a ride or coffee / drinks but that's it. I won't even do a dinner meet and greet as that can run well over a 100. If the lady is serious and finds you attractive or interesting enough them the next move is a get down to business visit. I don't pressure the girls after the meet and greet but I let them know I'm very interested in pursuing an arrangement. It usually takes off from there either a short term thing or longer. I like to keep them around for a while especially if they get relaxed after a few visits and start to really get open minded and fun.

  7. #5354

    Looks like she did too?

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriosWankah  [View Original Post]
    I've never discussed exchanging money for sex on SA then this girl messaged me saying the same thing. Before I could even reply I was banned from SA. This ***** is reporting guys as soliciting sex when they don't answer that they are willing to pay her absurd prices. Block her before she gets you banned. I sent a support ticket and email to SA, I doubt anything will come of it but I told them I was wrongfully banned after she solicited sex to me and to look at the messages between us. It's pretty fucking obvious I never asked her for sex or said I would pay her for sex so this is a BS ban but looks like I'll have to create another account on SA.
    Apparently she must have gotten banned also?

  8. #5353
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion11  [View Original Post]
    Happened a couple times. I never give cash for a coffee meet. I did agree to pay for Uber / Lyft sometimes, but I ordered it myself for them, using my phone. And of course I paid for coffee, lunch, etc.

    I strongly believe no one should give cash for these meetings. Our time is as precious as theirs.
    Indeed. The deal was to always pay for the coffee and / or meal. But, some want payment for their "time". Hell, if they did this 3-4 times a week, they'll make a killing without even taking their clothes off. I'll pass on this one. She said a donation is appreciated, where her asking rate is 200.

  9. #5352

    Was this one talked about already

    https://www.seeking.com/member/de958...a-845ebb364323

    Anyone have expirences with this one?

  10. #5351

    This is one rude *****

    Quote Originally Posted by NHughty  [View Original Post]
    Chatted up this one for a few days.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b2496...7-2ecf484c1da5

    Then she hit me with "1000 full intimacy and 500 just head".

    Bye Girl!!
    I've never discussed exchanging money for sex on SA then this girl messaged me saying the same thing. Before I could even reply I was banned from SA. This ***** is reporting guys as soliciting sex when they don't answer that they are willing to pay her absurd prices. Block her before she gets you banned. I sent a support ticket and email to SA, I doubt anything will come of it but I told them I was wrongfully banned after she solicited sex to me and to look at the messages between us. It's pretty fucking obvious I never asked her for sex or said I would pay her for sex so this is a BS ban but looks like I'll have to create another account on SA.

  11. #5350
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    How many of you have had a coffee meet and asked to bring a donation, just to meet to ensure future meetings is warranted? This is a hit or miss. Even if the both of us click, she can still screw with the donation. I've been chatting with a woman, wants to meet for coffee and asked for a donation for her time. OK, it's fair. For your time.

    Share your success or failure stories.
    Happened a couple times. I never give cash for a coffee meet. I did agree to pay for Uber / Lyft sometimes, but I ordered it myself for them, using my phone. And of course I paid for coffee, lunch, etc.

    I strongly believe no one should give cash for these meetings. Our time is as precious as theirs.

  12. #5349

    Car

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    We spoke about this in the forum not too long ago about these SA girls only doing outcalls or hotels. It's a risk that we all take, which is the reason I didn't pursue Julia. Sorry for the loss. But, move on.
    Fucked her in the car for a buck fiddy too. She has disappeared or blocked me after though RE: Julia.

  13. #5348

    Coffee meets

    How many of you have had a coffee meet and asked to bring a donation, just to meet to ensure future meetings is warranted? This is a hit or miss. Even if the both of us click, she can still screw with the donation. I've been chatting with a woman, wants to meet for coffee and asked for a donation for her time. OK, it's fair. For your time.

    Share your success or failure stories.

  14. #5347
    Quote Originally Posted by DrinIvisible  [View Original Post]
    When I click on any link, it doesn't take me to the profile anymore. Earlier it used to.
    Try logging out and log back in, change browsers or clear your cache / cookies.

  15. #5346

    Better idea

    Quote Originally Posted by JDeller  [View Original Post]
    Definitely. I have done that too. Having them get in car and go to hotel is even better.
    Here's an idea, as soon as the chick gets there, walk in and get the hotel room. Hotels are not fully booked these days, there are plenty of openings for walk ins. And for those who will say you don't want the front desk seeing you with the girl well here's a little secret, they could give two fucks less who your with or what your doing. Just being straight up. You think hotel workers who put in 40 hours a week for years on end have never seen a guy check in with a hooker to have sex. I don't understand how half of you think that when you all go see a girl you think hotel workers, or even the police give 2 shits what your doing. In case you haven't turned the news on, there's a lot bigger problems in this world with BLM, defund the police and violence but you all think the police are going to waste there time with a meaningless prostitution case with you at a hotel with these sluts. Not going to happen so stop overthinking everything and just get the fucking hotel with the girl when she actually gets there and problem solved.

  16. #5345

    Get in the Car

    Definitely. I have done that too. Having them get in car and go to hotel is even better.

    Quote Originally Posted by DurtyDawg  [View Original Post]
    I go even one further.

    If it's a first time meet I have them meet me near but not AT a hotel for a coffee and some chat, then if we agree she gets into my car and we go to a nice hotel for the afternoon, leaving her car at the meeting spot or a public parking space. If we've met previously I'll have her meet me at the hotel but still not check in until she's arrived.

    But mostly I only see girls that either own their home or rent and have either absent roommates or live alone. SO much easier that way.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape