Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Best Rub in Vegas
This blog is moderated by Smokey1981
  1. #1044

    Sara again.

    Man,

    After seeing her the first time she was only mind and I needed her on my dick again. Checked her out again yesterday. Same type of service. Explosive fun. She is something special.

  2. #1043
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    TOFTT and report back?

    Go from private (E-1) to private 2nd class (E-2).
    Or from Seaman Recruit to Seaman Apprentice. Bad-dum. LOL.

  3. #1042

    Spot on

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Don't expect BBFS in Dallas you'll be disappointed.
    Definitely get BBFS / GFE in Dallas and those rates do reflect complete package. I use a couple of spas that have the hottest Koreans in the USA In my opinion. A few come from LA, NY. Most live there.

  4. #1041
    Quote Originally Posted by PunPun  [View Original Post]
    Link: https://adultsearch.com/nevada/las-v...scorts/2213742.

    Anyone know how legit this post is? The pics look too good to be true.
    TOFTT and report back?

    Go from private (E-1) to private 2nd class (E-2).

  5. #1040
    Quote Originally Posted by PunPun  [View Original Post]
    Link: https://adultsearch.com/nevada/las-v...scorts/2213742.

    Anyone know how legit this post is? The pics look too good to be true.
    Verified on adultsearch means nothing it's BS and also B&S.

  6. #1039

    Bani

    I saw Bani at LT yesterday, she is the girl in the pics. IMO she has the same body type as Paris if you remember her, dark skin, petite with curves, nice rack. Bani has a huge fake rack and to me looks great! I would say she got a very well done boob job. She does have a couple tats. Service wise she very accommodating, BBFS, CIP, let me go right till the last minute, no rush at all, different style of kissing, but she seemed to really like kissing, (so do I) so that was pretty awesome. I most likely will repeat.

  7. #1038
    Quote Originally Posted by Robinson702  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Sky or Aloha at VAC?
    I tapped sky a few times, do I get a Boy Scouts merit badge for that?

    If you like her body type (huge boobs) you'll probably enjoy. Check the stats listed on her profile too.

  8. #1037
    Senior Member


    Posts: 459

    Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by Robinson702  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Sky or Aloha at VAC?
    It looks like the same Sky that visits every so often. She's not fat but a little thick and definitely older than pics like most of the girls. Both times I saw her she had full makeup on so she looked pretty hot. Her BBJ while you sit in the chair is pretty good. She gets into it like she's filming a porn or something. Best way I can describe it. Also unless things changed recently with her it's GFE only.

  9. #1036
    Quote Originally Posted by JhonnyBGoody  [View Original Post]
    The ladies I meet at the Dallas area comes with all the bells and whistles. Which I believe here cost extra $60 to $100. BBFS, CIM, MSOG, BBBJ, DATY, CIP, etc. Apologize for not clarifying. Happy Mongering.
    Don't expect BBFS in Dallas you'll be disappointed.

  10. #1035

    TOFTT Bani

    Bani from ltlv does do Nuru and BBFS. Pictures are simular enough not to be disappointed. She has a great body and she put allover me during the nuru with BBFS. She is a great kisser and her waist and booty are amazing. Nuru turned into cowgirl then reverse cowgirl. I had showered before so I was able to do 2 pops by skipping the first shower. Here's a tip show up clean and smelling good skip that shower and get your 2 pops in! 2nd pop was missionary with cim finish. I left dizzy and I drank two bottles of k girl house water LOL. Very good looking, tight, and all about service.

  11. #1034

    Sky and Aloha at VAC

    Has anyone seen Sky or Aloha at VAC?

  12. #1033

    Dallas

    Quote Originally Posted by JackHolly  [View Original Post]
    At Action22 listed DFW prices as 260-300 for apartments. Isn't that basically the same as the K-agencies here in Vegas, which are 300? How are the prices in Vegas that much more expensive than Dallas?
    The ladies I meet at the Dallas area comes with all the bells and whistles. Which I believe here cost extra $60 to $100. BBFS, CIM, MSOG, BBBJ, DATY, CIP, etc. Apologize for not clarifying. Happy Mongering.

  13. #1032

    Aria

    Link: https://adultsearch.com/nevada/las-v...scorts/2213742.

    Anyone know how legit this post is? The pics look too good to be true.

  14. #1031
    Quote Originally Posted by JhonnyBGoody  [View Original Post]
    I hear ya. Coming from Dallas pussy here in Vegas are more expensive. Totally tourist price and clientele who can pay the extra charges and high prices. Since I am local now. Trying to find someone more on a regular basis that charges between 2 to 3 bills they are out there per post on this forum. Just need to find a good one.
    At Action22 listed DFW prices as 260-300 for apartments. Isn't that basically the same as the K-agencies here in Vegas, which are 300? How are the prices in Vegas that much more expensive than Dallas?

  15. #1030

    Bani

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamui7  [View Original Post]
    Any recos for places that have a good nuru? Do LAC, LT, etc offer those (instead of just saying they do)?

    Thanks!
    I was checking out littletokyolv and it says Bani does nuru.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape