Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by Smokey1981
  1. #1032

    Aria

    Link: https://adultsearch.com/nevada/las-v...scorts/2213742.

    Anyone know how legit this post is? The pics look too good to be true.

  2. #1031
    Quote Originally Posted by JhonnyBGoody  [View Original Post]
    I hear ya. Coming from Dallas pussy here in Vegas are more expensive. Totally tourist price and clientele who can pay the extra charges and high prices. Since I am local now. Trying to find someone more on a regular basis that charges between 2 to 3 bills they are out there per post on this forum. Just need to find a good one.
    At Action22 listed DFW prices as 260-300 for apartments. Isn't that basically the same as the K-agencies here in Vegas, which are 300? How are the prices in Vegas that much more expensive than Dallas?

  3. #1030

    Bani

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamui7  [View Original Post]
    Any recos for places that have a good nuru? Do LAC, LT, etc offer those (instead of just saying they do)?

    Thanks!
    I was checking out littletokyolv and it says Bani does nuru.

  4. #1029

    Tera

    Quote Originally Posted by SpinnerLove69  [View Original Post]
    Bump. Tera used to be in SD but I never made it out. She looks damn good in the pics but no idea in person. Inquiring minds want to know. Also is Ms Kim's tits for real (obviously fake but are they that big or photoshopped)??
    A different RTFF about Tera. Check Honolulu "where are they now" forum and follow that with AMP forum where she worked Kison etc. You will find what you are looking for. Good hunting. Lvmovin.

  5. #1028
    Quote Originally Posted by LvJanGun  [View Original Post]
    Lots of new talent at little Tokyo. They look really good anybody check them out yet? Terra looks tasty and so does Bani.
    Bump. Tera used to be in SD but I never made it out. She looks damn good in the pics but no idea in person. Inquiring minds want to know. Also is Ms Kim's tits for real (obviously fake but are they that big or photoshopped)??

  6. #1027

    Don't know about nuru.

    But I just saw Sara from littletokyolv.com all I can say is damn. She told me she is only here for a short time. She rode me like a stolen horse. Almost broke my dick off. Cip for the win.

  7. #1026
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamui7  [View Original Post]
    Any recos for places that have a good nuru? Do LAC, LT, etc offer those (instead of just saying they do)?

    Thanks!
    I had one agency nuru experience, but TBH it was just "nuru-like", it was more of an oil rubdown and body side. Got the job done, but there was nothing therapeutic about it and authentic nuru gel was not used. There are non-K girls who offer legit nuru with HE.

  8. #1025

    Nuru?

    Any recos for places that have a good nuru? Do LAC, LT, etc offer those (instead of just saying they do)?

    Thanks!

  9. #1024

    Prices

    I hear ya. Coming from Dallas pussy here in Vegas are more expensive. Totally tourist price and clientele who can pay the extra charges and high prices. Since I am local now. Trying to find someone more on a regular basis that charges between 2 to 3 bills they are out there per post on this forum. Just need to find a good one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Action22  [View Original Post]
    Same girls, same service (one hour).

    SF / SJ- $200-$220.

    LA / OC -$260-$360.es

    DFW- $260-$300 (apartment) $200 (storefront).

    One of the reasons I don't do K-agencies in LV is because I'm a 25 year local and I not going to pay a tourist tax, especially since I'm in the above listed locations regularly. I have milfs and internet porn to keep me entertained lmaooooo.

    And that $100 surcharge for bare. Just be a good customer of the agency and they're supposed to throw that in for free if you want it. (But because of Covid, even to bang auntie bare in the SJC, it's now usually an extra $40 unless you're grandfathered in.).

  10. #1023
    Quote Originally Posted by Asobou  [View Original Post]
    It's basic service for 3. Extra for BBFS. 80-100 depending on agency, day, and or booker's mood.
    Same girls, same service (one hour).

    SF / SJ- $200-$220.

    LA / OC -$260-$360.

    DFW- $260-$300 (apartment) $200 (storefront).

    One of the reasons I don't do K-agencies in LV is because I'm a 25 year local and I not going to pay a tourist tax, especially since I'm in the above listed locations regularly. I have milfs and internet porn to keep me entertained lmaooooo.

    And that $100 surcharge for bare. Just be a good customer of the agency and they're supposed to throw that in for free if you want it. (But because of Covid, even to bang auntie bare in the SJC, it's now usually an extra $40 unless you're grandfathered in.).

  11. #1022

    Pay cut

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasMongRoll  [View Original Post]
    With inflation the girls / agencies are taking a pay cut by not raising their prices.
    I think they probably are taking a pay cut by fewer mongers paying the higher prices.

  12. #1021

    Bani and Terra

    Lots of new talent at little Tokyo. They look really good anybody check them out yet? Terra looks tasty and so does Bani.

  13. #1020
    Quote Originally Posted by Seville  [View Original Post]
    Haven't been to DW in awhile but decided to reach out about the cost. Since they've been pretty much a 3rd rate agency for awhile I figured maybe the extra 20 included BBFS so they could bring in some more business. Nope. 320 is for regular GFE. BBFS is 400 total. I honestly don't understand it. They don't have the best girls in town but decided to up their price? You just can't fix stupid.
    With inflation the girls / agencies are taking a pay cut by not raising their prices.

  14. #1019

    More

    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba2274  [View Original Post]
    That is what I figured, but was wondering if cip was an upcharge, or part of the $300?
    It's basic service for 3. Extra for BBFS. 80-100 depending on agency, day, and or booker's mood.

  15. #1018
    Quote Originally Posted by Virgil1974  [View Original Post]
    Little Tokyo charges $300.
    That is what I figured, but was wondering if cip was an upcharge, or part of the $300?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape