Thread: Korean Agency PSE / BBFS
+
Add Report
Results 7,096 to 7,110 of 8140
-
07-11-21 18:30 #1045Senior Member

Posts: 3422Sara
Just to help out those that aren't familiar, this is the link:
Originally Posted by LvJanGun
[View Original Post]
My name is Sara. Little Tokyo LV.
http://littletokyolv.com/g5/bbs/content.php?co_id=sara
-
07-11-21 13:55 #1044Senior Member

Posts: 141Sara again.
Man,
After seeing her the first time she was only mind and I needed her on my dick again. Checked her out again yesterday. Same type of service. Explosive fun. She is something special.
-
07-11-21 13:00 #1043Senior Member

Posts: 3422Or from Seaman Recruit to Seaman Apprentice. Bad-dum. LOL.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-21 12:44 #1042Banned Member

Posts: 139Spot on
Definitely get BBFS / GFE in Dallas and those rates do reflect complete package. I use a couple of spas that have the hottest Koreans in the USA In my opinion. A few come from LA, NY. Most live there.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-21 02:16 #1041Senior Member

Posts: 7266TOFTT and report back?
Originally Posted by PunPun
[View Original Post]
Go from private (E-1) to private 2nd class (E-2).
-
07-11-21 00:45 #1040Banned Member

Posts: 628Verified on adultsearch means nothing it's BS and also B&S.
Originally Posted by PunPun
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-21 22:10 #1039Senior Member

Posts: 56Bani
I saw Bani at LT yesterday, she is the girl in the pics. IMO she has the same body type as Paris if you remember her, dark skin, petite with curves, nice rack. Bani has a huge fake rack and to me looks great! I would say she got a very well done boob job. She does have a couple tats. Service wise she very accommodating, BBFS, CIP, let me go right till the last minute, no rush at all, different style of kissing, but she seemed to really like kissing, (so do I) so that was pretty awesome. I most likely will repeat.
-
07-10-21 18:09 #1038Banned Member

Posts: 628I tapped sky a few times, do I get a Boy Scouts merit badge for that?
Originally Posted by Robinson702
[View Original Post]
If you like her body type (huge boobs) you'll probably enjoy. Check the stats listed on her profile too.
-
07-10-21 13:24 #1037Senior Member

Posts: 459Sky
It looks like the same Sky that visits every so often. She's not fat but a little thick and definitely older than pics like most of the girls. Both times I saw her she had full makeup on so she looked pretty hot. Her BBJ while you sit in the chair is pretty good. She gets into it like she's filming a porn or something. Best way I can describe it. Also unless things changed recently with her it's GFE only.
Originally Posted by Robinson702
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-21 22:50 #1036Senior Member

Posts: 7266Don't expect BBFS in Dallas you'll be disappointed.
Originally Posted by JhonnyBGoody
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-21 22:39 #1035Banned Member

Posts: 93TOFTT Bani
Bani from ltlv does do Nuru and BBFS. Pictures are simular enough not to be disappointed. She has a great body and she put allover me during the nuru with BBFS. She is a great kisser and her waist and booty are amazing. Nuru turned into cowgirl then reverse cowgirl. I had showered before so I was able to do 2 pops by skipping the first shower. Here's a tip show up clean and smelling good skip that shower and get your 2 pops in! 2nd pop was missionary with cim finish. I left dizzy and I drank two bottles of k girl house water LOL. Very good looking, tight, and all about service.
-
07-09-21 12:02 #1034Senior Member

Posts: 70Sky and Aloha at VAC
Has anyone seen Sky or Aloha at VAC?
-
07-09-21 10:24 #1033Senior Member

Posts: 36Dallas
The ladies I meet at the Dallas area comes with all the bells and whistles. Which I believe here cost extra $60 to $100. BBFS, CIM, MSOG, BBBJ, DATY, CIP, etc. Apologize for not clarifying. Happy Mongering.
Originally Posted by JackHolly
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-21 05:42 #1032Regular Member

Posts: 7Aria
Link: https://adultsearch.com/nevada/las-v...scorts/2213742.
Anyone know how legit this post is? The pics look too good to be true.
-
07-08-21 19:28 #1031Senior Member

Posts: 1300At Action22 listed DFW prices as 260-300 for apartments. Isn't that basically the same as the K-agencies here in Vegas, which are 300? How are the prices in Vegas that much more expensive than Dallas?
Originally Posted by JhonnyBGoody
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






