Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 168
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #63

    Tina from healthy spa

    I saw Tina a couple of times in Healthy Spa at 9X new Canaan ave, massage was really good but no funny business but I got the sense that probably more could happen if I continue paying visits but not sure if will worth it, I mean she is good looking with mask on, nice tight body hints of something else could happen but it was almost at the end of both sessions so not sure if it will ever happen. She told me she works on Mondays at healthy spa on main st they have table shower so I may visit to see how that goes.

    Any info about Tina or any other lady or maybe place in Norwalk? I know is not like 10 or 15 years ago which you have plenty of options in Norwalk, Fairfield and Bridgeport but who knows maybe those days come back some day.

  2. #62

    It was called

    Quote Originally Posted by RKFan58  [View Original Post]
    I had a 15 year affair with her. You should have seen her in her youth, less 50 pounds. First me her at the Black Rock spa, just past The Miller car dealership. She is one of he all time greats.
    Paradise Garden Spa where I first met her. Lost track of her for awhile after that and ran into her the one time I went Ichiban. I loved every single pound of her. Agree on one of the all time greats.

  3. #61

    Kimberly

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveARub  [View Original Post]
    Was in there a few times. Kimberly with the massive naturals then moved to Executive in Norwalk. God how I miss those days.
    I had a 15 year affair with her. You should have seen her in her youth, less 50 pounds. First me her at the Black Rock spa, just past The Miller car dealership. She is one of he all time greats.

  4. #60

    Those were the days

    Quote Originally Posted by RKFan58  [View Original Post]
    In the heart of downtown Stamford, on Summer Street across from the movie theaters. Swedish right around the corner. Amazing they stayed in business for so long.
    Was in there a few times. Kimberly with the massive naturals then moved to Executive in Norwalk. God how I miss those days.

  5. #59

    Ichiban

    Quote Originally Posted by OfficeHo  [View Original Post]
    Ichiban! I was trying to remember the name of that place just yesterday. Was way down in sort of a basement like setting as I recall.
    In the heart of downtown Stamford, on Summer Street across from the movie theaters. Swedish right around the corner. Amazing they stayed in business for so long.

  6. #58

    Ichiban

    Quote Originally Posted by Trabic  [View Original Post]
    Stamford was hopping at the same time, it was always a toss up for me between Nirvana and Four Seasons. Ichiban was pretty good too.

    Alas, the days of 10 minute jaunt are gone. At least we still have Danbury.
    Ichiban! I was trying to remember the name of that place just yesterday. Was way down in sort of a basement like setting as I recall.

  7. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by OfficeHo  [View Original Post]
    Norwalk is basically useless for AMPs nowadays, or basically any kind of mp. It really used to rock before the crackdown. Just reminiscing, but anybody remember how good we had it? Hott sun, Nirvana, executive, king, another on ct ave I can't remember name, but same owner as hott sun. All within a 2 minute drive from each other and all top quality full service. Probably another couple that I cannot remember. O well.
    Stamford was hopping at the same time, it was always a toss up for me between Nirvana and Four Seasons. Ichiban was pretty good too.

    Alas, the days of 10 minute jaunt are gone. At least we still have Danbury.

  8. #56

    Downhill

    Norwalk is basically useless for AMPs nowadays, or basically any kind of mp. It really used to rock before the crackdown. Just reminiscing, but anybody remember how good we had it? Hott sun, Nirvana, executive, king, another on ct ave I can't remember name, but same owner as hott sun. All within a 2 minute drive from each other and all top quality full service. Probably another couple that I cannot remember. O well.

  9. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by CannonStack  [View Original Post]
    I searched but nothing returned. Anyone been? Erika is her name. Has a website. See it listed on rubmap. Thanks.
    Supposedly she moved shop to Long Island. Either way, not worth it.

  10. #54

    Lux Body Work in Westport

    I searched but nothing returned. Anyone been? Erika is her name. Has a website. See it listed on rubmap. Thanks.

  11. #53
    Unless I'm going to the wrong place. I have never had any problems with them. Always treated like a king. It's like they don't want me to leave.

    Quote Originally Posted by Giants77  [View Original Post]
    So last night tried Norwalk Euro for what I will official call my last time visiting. Scheduled with Jasmine and although looks are nice service was very mechanical and rushed. Had little bit of attitude and felt as if she was high. So I was rushed and told they were closing but I had to dodge 2 other mongers coming in. I could here the woman ask if they had appointments and they said no. So basically this place isn't meant to be run with discretion and are willing to take anyone walking through the door. It looks like $ is all they care about and the more mongers come the more they make. I like a more discrete setting and not the type where you bump into others while entering or exiting. Also BTW there was le sitting on the edge of the parking lot again with direct view of who enters and exits the building. Although it is hit or miss with the ladies looks and service, the price point and the unexpected encounters with other mongers is not worth it. Def won't be returning. Good luck and stay safe.

  12. #52

    Norwalk Euro

    So last night tried Norwalk Euro for what I will official call my last time visiting. Scheduled with Jasmine and although looks are nice service was very mechanical and rushed. Had little bit of attitude and felt as if she was high. So I was rushed and told they were closing but I had to dodge 2 other mongers coming in. I could here the woman ask if they had appointments and they said no. So basically this place isn't meant to be run with discretion and are willing to take anyone walking through the door. It looks like $ is all they care about and the more mongers come the more they make. I like a more discrete setting and not the type where you bump into others while entering or exiting. Also BTW there was le sitting on the edge of the parking lot again with direct view of who enters and exits the building. Although it is hit or miss with the ladies looks and service, the price point and the unexpected encounters with other mongers is not worth it. Def won't be returning. Good luck and stay safe.

  13. #51

    Norwalk Euro LE

    Drove by a couple hours ago while at work and noticed a few LE vehicles out front in front of building. Anyone have any info as to what happened or if they were at this location? Had intentions to scheduling with Jasmin but weird thing was no ring when I called the number and no response. Hopefully just a coincidence and le was doing their thing elsewhere.

  14. #50

    Norwalk Euro Spa

    So after reading reviews and getting info from a good friend who has been there I decided to make the trip. Scheduling was very easy and I asked for last appointment. Building is in a commercial area with no indication that there is a spa, which is a good thing. As for the bad, their location is in same building as another business / group gathering. When I arrived I saw Le in the parking lot where you usually park to enter and security personnel outside. As for the security I believe it was because of the event, but as for the LE from what my friend told me they always park there. Not sure if just a coincidence but that's what he said. So I go up and knock and get let in. One woman lets me in and inside I'm in a common area with 2 women basically staring at me sort of confused. I tell them my name and my scheduled appointment time and finally get introduced to the ladies and escorted into the room. House fee and tip was requested upon entering and was given. As other reviews have stated $$$ is total for house and tip. When I had asked the girl her name she said Mia but I told her I scheduled with Sheila based on the pictures that were sent. She seemed confused but I found her a little better looking so I decided to stay with her. She is maybe 5'6, blonde hair, nice frame, nice set of naturals, and decent ass. She said she was Ukranian. She said the girls are from Ukraine, Russia, or Kazakhstan and they come from NY. Fun begins with CBJ (My request but believe bbj is avail.) then onto FS multiple pos. Took direction well and no complaints and no rush. Ended up popping on those naturals. Then I decided for massage. Pretty decent with lotion used and hot towel afterwards to clean up. Only con is that although during the fun I wasn't rushed, while massaging she told me they had to close as it is 8:00. When I booked for last appointment and they told me 7:30 they should have told me they close at 8:00 or told be last appointment is at 7:00. That I didn't like especially for the $. Although place is nice, ladies are nice, I can't really see this place lasting especially in the town and location it is in. Funny thing is when I gave them a warning as LE is strict in Norwalk, she said that "why would they do anything they aren't doing anything wrong", LOL. She did also mention they had a place in Stamford that unfortunately closed. Overall decent, but for the price don't thing its worth it or don't think I will be returning. Also before it gets asked MSOG is not included. I might give it a try one more time and try giving the house and only. $ as a tip and see if the same service can be had. Good luck.

  15. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Sn0903  [View Original Post]
    Good morning gentlemen, not from the area but wanted to share a bit of info on a dream I had a couple days ago in your area. I sometimes work jn the area so I tend to check out the talent from time to time. I reached out to the Europeans with the New Jersey area code. Decent experience but pricey. 1. 0 house and 2. 0 donation for covered FS and bj. Had a few extra bucks so figured what the hell. Decent time, had Julia who was very cute. Lithuanian with nice natural Ds. Even though she was hot with a smokin body, she was very mechanical. Massage was more of a rub and she did not allow mutual touching or reciprocation. It was a nice change from the trash on STG, but only in the sense of the quality of the girl, not the experience. I was really hoping to book some time at the other Euro spot in Stamford but this was the best I could find in short notice. Again not terrible but YMMV. Hope this helps anyone contemplating a visit.
    From what I understand it helps to develop a rapport with the girls. Something tells me with a little respect for these women through the process and making them feel comfortable with you as a client will go a LONG way.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape