Thread: Agency Girls Report REVIEWS OF GIRLS ONLY
+
Add Report
Results 6,421 to 6,435 of 10943
-
07-12-21 15:48 #4523Senior Member

Posts: 239Disagree on Isabella
New here, so first post.
Originally Posted by Weestler123
[View Original Post]
I was extremely underwhelmed by her. Definitely a clear step down in the looks dept from the other girls there. Lot more tattoos than you'd expect from the pictures on the site. Hairy armpits (YMMV, but an absolute turnoff for me). Didn't do CIM or DT and light FK only. She's short and thin but decent sized tits. She also was pretty awkward the whole time and too reserved for me.
I did want to second whoever it was that talked up Lindsey. She's not thick by any means, just not bone skinny. One of the best attitudes I've ever had with a SP and something about her just clicked with me. Great DT too.
-
07-10-21 01:02 #4522Senior Member

Posts: 1172I had the same experience on that Telegram channel, though I was never with them before. I hope they're not expecting new customers doing bussiness this way. Just one more bite in the shit sandwich that is hobbying in Chicago.
Originally Posted by ManiakFun
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-21 21:34 #4521Regular Member

Posts: 3Does she do BBBJ and Greek?
Originally Posted by StapleCenter1
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-21 14:16 #4520Senior Member

Posts: 194Had the opposite happen to me told the booker I wanted a travel appointment and never got it so I just ff her pse style.
Originally Posted by Hater
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-21 13:03 #4519Senior Member

Posts: 65Actually you would be surprised an old regular of mine from an agency is a stripper and makes more consistent money than when she worked the agency. They get a bigger split when they do a room from the club than the agency and opportunity to negotiate for tip on top Instead of just being sent up a bunch of randoms in a hotel for $250 bucks. Plus they keep anything if they meet a guy OTC. It's different work but for the right girl can be profitable so this news wouldn't surprise me.
Originally Posted by Chandler89
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-21 12:52 #4518Senior Member

Posts: 386Uh, no, Greek is a courtesy that providers don't always like to do; and with some of them they need to do prep work.
Originally Posted by ManiakFun
[View Original Post]
(Would you like s**t to come out when you're going at it? Prep work includes cleaning it up before using it.)
Use your head, JFC.
-
07-09-21 10:41 #4517Senior Member

Posts: 433It's kinda weird having to tell booker you want a travel appointment. Seems to me she should be ready anytime, it's her job.
Originally Posted by Hater
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-21 10:39 #4516Senior Member

Posts: 433I have tried on Telegram and finally found this handle but I sent a message on chat and they never answered and I have not received anything from them as far as a daily gram or anything. If they are the old EEC, I was verified with them and with Angelllis so no reason not to hear back. If they are new, then idk what it takes to get added.
Originally Posted by AyoHell
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-21 08:38 #4515Senior Member

Posts: 395Chloe
Did you let the booker know in advance? Chloe won't do if she didn't prep.
Originally Posted by Pupsnu
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-21 20:28 #4514Senior Member

Posts: 395Violet
CCG- Violet- anybody seen her lately? Just wondering if she's still chubby? I seen her about year ago she was chubby with blond hair. Wanted to give her another try see if her skills got better.
-
07-08-21 20:17 #4513Senior Member

Posts: 319Happydates4 u
Not that I know of, it's Telegram at the handle in the post title.
Originally Posted by Vikmbmmn
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-21 16:54 #4512Senior Member

Posts: 77I hit that 2 weeks ago.
Originally Posted by Pupsnu
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-21 16:08 #4511Senior Member

Posts: 77Miranda
Does anyone have any info about girl named miranda, she was angellis a few years back. Blond with tats, flat chest and a big ass. Beautiful eyes. Thanks in advance.
-
07-08-21 10:17 #4510Senior Member

Posts: 228Chloe Chi from MA
Does anyone know if Chloe Chi still doing greek? That used to be her thing, but my last appt, she didn't do it and latest reviews on her don't mention it. So not sure if she was not in the mood or if it's off the menu permanently?
Thanks.
-
07-07-21 12:31 #4509Senior Member

Posts: 128Formerly Amanda from MCE
I'm curious if anyone knows if "Amanda" from MCE back a few years ago is still active under a different name or agency. White, pretty heavily tatted, attractive, not a spinner?










Reply With Quote




