Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4511

    Miranda

    Does anyone have any info about girl named miranda, she was angellis a few years back. Blond with tats, flat chest and a big ass. Beautiful eyes. Thanks in advance.

  2. #4510

    Chloe Chi from MA

    Does anyone know if Chloe Chi still doing greek? That used to be her thing, but my last appt, she didn't do it and latest reviews on her don't mention it. So not sure if she was not in the mood or if it's off the menu permanently?

    Thanks.

  3. #4509

    Formerly Amanda from MCE

    I'm curious if anyone knows if "Amanda" from MCE back a few years ago is still active under a different name or agency. White, pretty heavily tatted, attractive, not a spinner?

  4. #4508

    Highly unlikely

    Quote Originally Posted by NightOwl25  [View Original Post]
    Apparently she is working as a stripper these days. No idea if it is at a club or privately.
    I seriously doubt she is stripping. Aria is way too smart and used to a lot better / consistent money than Chicago titty bars. I'm guessing she left the biz altogether or had a handful of regulars that she's handling independently.

  5. #4507

    Jade at Alena

    Has anyone seen Jade yet? Her pictures look good and I'm thinking about scheduling something next week, but it seems like some of the girls there perform well and others not so much. Any info would be appreciated.

  6. #4506

    Slight Career Change

    Quote Originally Posted by DealWader  [View Original Post]
    Any news on spotting Aria back into the scene after exit from MA?

    No idea what provoked some bloke to write some review that didn't go down well with MA.

    Looks like it will be a while before we can see her again.
    Apparently she is working as a stripper these days. No idea if it is at a club or privately.

  7. #4505

    Isabella

    Quote Originally Posted by Vvvs1234  [View Original Post]
    Can we get some clarity about the girls from AlenaChicago? From the way people talk it seems like whoever runs it is creating posts to influence the information about them. Does anyone have experience with that websites lineup and have trustworthy reviews?
    Isabella is very energetic and bubbly with bright beautiful eyes. Not sure if pictures online are of her but they are a good representation. Left happy and would repeat.

  8. #4504

    Wondering the Same Thing

    Quote Originally Posted by DealWader  [View Original Post]
    Any news on spotting Aria back into the scene after exit from MA?

    No idea what provoked some bloke to write some review that didn't go down well with MA.

    Looks like it will be a while before we can see her again.
    This should be its own thread haha. I am also interested, I haven't seen anyone nearly as attractive as her in the game.

    If someone else has challengers to that, I would love to investigate!

  9. #4503
    Yep, she's pretty but a real dud if you want some real GFE or PSE fun.

  10. #4502
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPepper2976  [View Original Post]
    Natasha looks to have a nice body; could you elaborate on the hustling? Does she look at the clock and time it? Or does she try to end things early? (How bad is it, is it worth it still? Might do E).
    Estelle is a geniune beauty. Annabelle very pretty but not nearly as pretty IMHO.

  11. #4501
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPepper2976  [View Original Post]
    Natasha looks to have a nice body; could you elaborate on the hustling? Does she look at the clock and time it? Or does she try to end things early? (How bad is it, is it worth it still? Might do E).
    Estelle is a geniune beauty. Annabelle very pretty but not nearly as pretty IMHO.

  12. #4500
    Quote Originally Posted by Vikmbmmn  [View Original Post]
    Do they have a website?
    I've had no luck finding Happy 4 you site, if someone could help out please.

  13. #4499
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3479

    Paying Upfront vs. Paying When You're Done.

    Everyone has their line drawn in the sand on this issue. Nobody will ever convince me to pay upfront ever again after I got ripped off. It's your money. Pay a hooker the way you want.

    For me I don't want to give her the advantage of how the playtime goes by giving her money upfront before we play. She wants money upfront from me before we play I walk out on her. No discussion no talking it over.

  14. #4498

    Agency vs listcrawler vs indi / non pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Moejoo  [View Original Post]
    Why is it that there are never names mentioned that accept payment afterwards even though it has been asked before? Isn't this forum supposed to be about sharing information?
    Hello everyone, I have been out the game for a little bit getting my feet wet again slowly, so in my experience and this is only my opinion I have noticed paying after playing is different for each provider, and it changes as the price point changes most all agency girls I have been with will never ask or touch the donation until after the service, most high end indi / non pro girls are the same, that being said most girls on eb / list crawler in the $/ range will always ask for donation up front there are some who won't but that is rare, and agency girls just want to see you leave the donation somewhere whn you enter, I personally always pay up front regardless of what they want, it's not worth the drama / hassle to go back and forth about it to me and if I get a bad experience out of it then you live and learn and move on it's part of the game this isn't a reg transaction at a store and the customer is not always right LOL you are engaging in an illegal activity and losing some $$$ is part of what happens if your going to partake and yes I agree that better vetting is the best way to go but even than I have fallen to bad service but it's better than getting some drama or worse ie robbed / jail and yes I know it sucks to pay and amount to money and not get good service but at the end of the take it as a learning exp and move on now with that being said I have had a lot better luck with agency girls than with eb / Lc girls recently I have been going for quality over price I will save extra $$$ and only see one or two agency girl vs being able to see 3 or 4 girls off eb / Lc and get meh exp vs good to great exp with agency girls and there are exceptions to the rule always and there no real right answer hope this helps.

  15. #4497
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1434
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    I'm not even looking for names. I'm just wanting to know how often it works, vs. How often the girl says GTFO. I typically drive 30 or more minutes each way to see a girl, so it's a significant investment of time. If I thought it worked 90% of the time, I'd give it a shot. But if he hears GTFO 90% of the time, it makes more sense to just vet better, or go for less time the first time seeing a girl.

    Of course, if we wanted names, we could read his reviews of girls. Right? Except when I go into his profile and look at his posting history, there don't seem to be very many of those.

    I don't know, I just know I keep asking and he keeps not answering.
    Some people here share real relevant information and some have years long posting history of only taking information and never offer up anything that constitutes sharing real information that helps others and adds to the knowledge base. They ask for real information but never give any. It seems weird that no one will ever name girls that will wait for their money until after the deed for a first timer but will always say that is how it is done. Maybe ask who wouldn't give service until after payment was made, everything looked legit and proper and the guy walked. Ill bet you won't get any names from that question either.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape