Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 144 of 298 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 194 244 ... LastLast
Results 2,146 to 2,160 of 4470
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2325
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyPeasyDong  [View Original Post]
    Bora is great. I only got to see her once though. She took magnum like a champ, but then booker told me that she didn't think Bora could go another round with magnum.

    The last petite girl that could take magnum no complaints was Vivi.
    Vivi could take cock like a champ in all 3 holes. I wouldn't necessarily consider her petite though. Damn I miss that girl.

  2. #2324
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightOmar  [View Original Post]
    Check switter / ter.

    Granted talent level is down, and there is little to no UTR girls, most of these girls are known quantities.

    LSC.

    Cora for eye candy but service / attitude can be YMMV.

    Ciara service, but older face. I like her body. She is sub 5 foot.

    Angela she's cute younger, nice melons, not rail thin but far from fat, attitude good, skills could use improvement.

    Everybody else there is solid.

    GFEI.

    Gina / Gia premium price, service queen, not ddg, but I say attractive for service queen.

    Vf.

    Bora is favorite, probably late 30's, quirky personality, mumbles, but good service.

    It's not what it used to be, even from 6-7 months ago.
    Bora is great. I only got to see her once though. She took magnum like a champ, but then booker told me that she didn't think Bora could go another round with magnum.

    The last petite girl that could take magnum no complaints was Vivi.

  3. #2323
    Quote Originally Posted by CinciFireball  [View Original Post]
    Visiting soon and looking for some suggestions. Prefer walk-in AMP's as that's what's a available near me and I'm accustomed to the lack of screening.

    Also- has anyone noticed the deluge of new reviews on ter for k and c orgs? After researching, I assumed that these places were shut down recently. Would love to know if some of these (LSC, BGC, PC, etc.) are still legit and up and running? Please feel free to pm me if you don't mind sharing intel.

    Also looking for some good value in / outcall suggestions. PD seems like an ok resource- I like to know if people have been reviewed.

    I can share intel on the Midwest, Texas, and DC areas as well.

    Thanks!
    Korgs are legit.

  4. #2322

    AAMP Status

    You'll have to did around for an actual AMP. AAMPs like LSC, BGC, and PC are still going strong. LSC seems to be the preferred Org followed by BGC but every shop has some jewels to be treasured. TER is your best resource to find out who's hot and what she offers.

    Quote Originally Posted by CinciFireball  [View Original Post]
    Visiting soon and looking for some suggestions. Prefer walk-in AMP's as that's what's a available near me and I'm accustomed to the lack of screening.

    Also- has anyone noticed the deluge of new reviews on ter for k and c orgs? After researching, I assumed that these places were shut down recently. Would love to know if some of these (LSC, BGC, PC, etc.) are still legit and up and running? Please feel free to pm me if you don't mind sharing intel.

    Also looking for some good value in / outcall suggestions. PD seems like an ok resource- I like to know if people have been reviewed.

    I can share intel on the Midwest, Texas, and DC areas as well.

    Thanks!

  5. #2321
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyLoon  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the non asian org reviews.

    I have reached out to a few of the ads on here, but they ended up being flakes.

    Several gave me an address to a private residence.

    Luckily, my spidey-sense was working, so I'd pretend to be parked and then the scam is delivered.

    Asks for a donation before I go to the house via some mobile payment.
    Yep, EscortBabylon, SkipTheGames both have a lot of scam posts, got to weed them out. I've browsed long enough to know which are scam posts, many are reposted, typically the language in the ad gives it away as well. But there can be some good ones if you're patient and research first.

  6. #2320
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitvix  [View Original Post]
    I appreciate the Kgirl discussion we have here, and I have partaken, but I'm typically more a fan of white girls, so I often look around Escortbabylon. Quality there is hit or miss so I'll try to contribute more of my experiences, sorry I haven't shared more with why'all. I appreciate the community we have in this forum.

    Finding posts and photos seems easiest on sumosear if you can't find their posts anymore on EscortBabylon, if nothing else to see if they're posted recently.

    Raina K.

    FiveOneZero3225105.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...918/5103225105

    Overall great visit, tall and petite, probably 5'11. Really into putting on a show for you, she said she strips, and I can tell. CFS with some kissing. She drove the interaction but was chill and probably would have let me take control more if I wanted. Damage was 1. 6, wanted 2 but negotiated on text.

    Milla Marie.

    NineOneSix2006904.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...night/39332941

    Decent, she's a little thick, bit of a belly, but willing to please. About 5'2. Pussy was fine, CFS no GFE. Damage was 1, she asked for 1. 5. Nice girl with good conversation, small tits but nice to grab when hitting it from behind.

    Nessa.

    SixSixNine3779957.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...nessa/39470373

    Eh. She seemed nervous and wasn't that into it. Gave her 1. 5. CFS. 5 ft, bigger girl, didn't want to do more than missionary. Would only repeat in a pinch.
    Thanks for the non asian org reviews.

    I have reached out to a few of the ads on here, but they ended up being flakes.

    Several gave me an address to a private residence.

    Luckily, my spidey-sense was working, so I'd pretend to be parked and then the scam is delivered.

    Asks for a donation before I go to the house via some mobile payment.

  7. #2319

    Advice

    Visiting soon and looking for some suggestions. Prefer walk-in AMP's as that's what's a available near me and I'm accustomed to the lack of screening.

    Also- has anyone noticed the deluge of new reviews on ter for k and c orgs? After researching, I assumed that these places were shut down recently. Would love to know if some of these (LSC, BGC, PC, etc.) are still legit and up and running? Please feel free to pm me if you don't mind sharing intel.

    Also looking for some good value in / outcall suggestions. PD seems like an ok resource- I like to know if people have been reviewed.

    I can share intel on the Midwest, Texas, and DC areas as well.

    Thanks!

  8. #2318
    Quote Originally Posted by HongKongBoy  [View Original Post]
    Can you tell me what CA is?
    Caras Angels.

    I didn't get a response back from the PO when I was trying to connect with them as a first timer with that org, but that was awhile back.

  9. #2317

    Ca

    Quote Originally Posted by StraightOmar  [View Original Post]
    Tyra is not around at the moment, she's been gone for months now.

    Hourly rate has moved up to 2. 6 at most orgs, there are certain girls above that rate Tiara at SA, Gigi at BGC, Jade at CA, Gia / Gina at GFEI. I think Jade and Gigi are hitting 3.

    Upcharges typically hasn't applied yet, although Ebk has upcharges for MSOG and I believe some of the SA girls have upcharges.
    Can you tell me what CA is?

  10. #2316

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by StraightOmar  [View Original Post]
    Check switter / ter.

    Granted talent level is down, and there is little to no UTR girls, most of these girls are known quantities.

    LSC.

    Cora for eye candy but service / attitude can be YMMV.

    Ciara service, but older face. I like her body. She is sub 5 foot.

    Angela she's cute younger, nice melons, not rail thin but far from fat, attitude good, skills could use improvement.

    Everybody else there is solid.

    GFEI.

    Gina / Gia premium price, service queen, not ddg, but I say attractive for service queen.

    Vf.

    Bora is favorite, probably late 30's, quirky personality, mumbles, but good service.

    It's not what it used to be, even from 6-7 months ago.
    Is Cara's Angels still around? Lovely Angels? I know Yuffie left LA last year but not sure if she's still around. I will have to do some research. Thanks again.

  11. #2315

    Allison

    Quote Originally Posted by Machita  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I used to like Allison, but after her butt implants, I lost interest. I don't like butt implants.
    How was her ass before? It just baffles me that her tits are so well done and soft. Her ass implants are not well done they are hard and it's not like it's dramatically shapely.

    Chanel in LA with CA-dolls / J ass implants were soft and Shapely, I should have known they were implants but didn't realize it until I read it the forums here.

  12. #2314
    Quote Originally Posted by SixDNine  [View Original Post]
    Who are some of your favorites currently? I've kind of been out of the game since E Monkey site and don't really know where to find all the Orgs advertising. This forum is so dead it's difficult to know who's available now.
    Check switter / ter.

    Granted talent level is down, and there is little to no UTR girls, most of these girls are known quantities.

    LSC.

    Cora for eye candy but service / attitude can be YMMV.

    Ciara service, but older face. I like her body. She is sub 5 foot.

    Angela she's cute younger, nice melons, not rail thin but far from fat, attitude good, skills could use improvement.

    Everybody else there is solid.

    GFEI.

    Gina / Gia premium price, service queen, not ddg, but I say attractive for service queen.

    Vf.

    Bora is favorite, probably late 30's, quirky personality, mumbles, but good service.

    It's not what it used to be, even from 6-7 months ago.

  13. #2313

    Agree!

    Quote Originally Posted by StraightOmar  [View Original Post]
    ...Allison yes based on looks except she does have hard butt implants...
    Yeah, I used to like Allison, but after her butt implants, I lost interest. I don't like butt implants.

  14. #2312
    Quote Originally Posted by MrStaypuft  [View Original Post]
    Jade is now at 300, and worth every drop. She sets a high bar.
    I have to respectfully disagree. I saw her before the pandemic and my hiatus due to COVID when she was at the 220/240 level. She is not worth 300. Just my opinion.

    The last girl I saw in the Bay Area around 1. 5 years ago that was worth 300 was Crystal / Esther who was with Sara at the time. She was 220, but I would have gladly ponied up 300 . She deserved it.

  15. #2311

    Interesting

    I remember reading a review of a monger who asked for a hat with a popular provider. She seemed hurt by the request and said she gets tested. As you mentioned maybe that was when she arrived at the org. I imagine it would get pretty expensive and eat into profits to do this even on a bi-weekly basis.

    Quote Originally Posted by RocketManP  [View Original Post]
    Generally it isn't the case, from all I've heard. They get tested when they leave or if they have symptoms.

    Now, it can be different for some specific girls. But generally they don't get tested weekly or biweekly, as you might expect with their volume.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape