Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,146 to 2,160 of 4470
-
07-09-21 19:56 #2325Senior Member

Posts: 85Vivi could take cock like a champ in all 3 holes. I wouldn't necessarily consider her petite though. Damn I miss that girl.
Originally Posted by EasyPeasyDong
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-21 16:41 #2324Senior Member

Posts: 271Bora is great. I only got to see her once though. She took magnum like a champ, but then booker told me that she didn't think Bora could go another round with magnum.
Originally Posted by StraightOmar
[View Original Post]
The last petite girl that could take magnum no complaints was Vivi.
-
07-09-21 13:52 #2323Banned Member

Posts: 770Korgs are legit.
Originally Posted by CinciFireball
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-21 12:29 #2322Senior Member

Posts: 923AAMP Status
You'll have to did around for an actual AMP. AAMPs like LSC, BGC, and PC are still going strong. LSC seems to be the preferred Org followed by BGC but every shop has some jewels to be treasured. TER is your best resource to find out who's hot and what she offers.
Originally Posted by CinciFireball
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-21 10:48 #2321Regular Member

Posts: 20Yep, EscortBabylon, SkipTheGames both have a lot of scam posts, got to weed them out. I've browsed long enough to know which are scam posts, many are reposted, typically the language in the ad gives it away as well. But there can be some good ones if you're patient and research first.
Originally Posted by NuttyLoon
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-21 10:10 #2320Senior Member

Posts: 373Thanks for the non asian org reviews.
Originally Posted by Vitvix
[View Original Post]
I have reached out to a few of the ads on here, but they ended up being flakes.
Several gave me an address to a private residence.
Luckily, my spidey-sense was working, so I'd pretend to be parked and then the scam is delivered.
Asks for a donation before I go to the house via some mobile payment.
-
07-09-21 08:39 #2319Senior Member

Posts: 49Advice
Visiting soon and looking for some suggestions. Prefer walk-in AMP's as that's what's a available near me and I'm accustomed to the lack of screening.
Also- has anyone noticed the deluge of new reviews on ter for k and c orgs? After researching, I assumed that these places were shut down recently. Would love to know if some of these (LSC, BGC, PC, etc.) are still legit and up and running? Please feel free to pm me if you don't mind sharing intel.
Also looking for some good value in / outcall suggestions. PD seems like an ok resource- I like to know if people have been reviewed.
I can share intel on the Midwest, Texas, and DC areas as well.
Thanks!
-
07-09-21 01:20 #2318Senior Member

Posts: 294Caras Angels.
Originally Posted by HongKongBoy
[View Original Post]
I didn't get a response back from the PO when I was trying to connect with them as a first timer with that org, but that was awhile back.
-
07-09-21 01:04 #2317Senior Member

Posts: 147Ca
Can you tell me what CA is?
Originally Posted by StraightOmar
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-21 00:45 #2316Senior Member

Posts: 85Thank you
Is Cara's Angels still around? Lovely Angels? I know Yuffie left LA last year but not sure if she's still around. I will have to do some research. Thanks again.
Originally Posted by StraightOmar
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-21 00:34 #2315Senior Member

Posts: 294Allison
How was her ass before? It just baffles me that her tits are so well done and soft. Her ass implants are not well done they are hard and it's not like it's dramatically shapely.
Originally Posted by Machita
[View Original Post]
Chanel in LA with CA-dolls / J ass implants were soft and Shapely, I should have known they were implants but didn't realize it until I read it the forums here.
-
07-09-21 00:26 #2314Senior Member

Posts: 294Check switter / ter.
Originally Posted by SixDNine
[View Original Post]
Granted talent level is down, and there is little to no UTR girls, most of these girls are known quantities.
LSC.
Cora for eye candy but service / attitude can be YMMV.
Ciara service, but older face. I like her body. She is sub 5 foot.
Angela she's cute younger, nice melons, not rail thin but far from fat, attitude good, skills could use improvement.
Everybody else there is solid.
GFEI.
Gina / Gia premium price, service queen, not ddg, but I say attractive for service queen.
Vf.
Bora is favorite, probably late 30's, quirky personality, mumbles, but good service.
It's not what it used to be, even from 6-7 months ago.
-
07-08-21 23:42 #2313Senior Member

Posts: 90Agree!
Yeah, I used to like Allison, but after her butt implants, I lost interest. I don't like butt implants.
Originally Posted by StraightOmar
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-21 22:44 #2312Senior Member

Posts: 271I have to respectfully disagree. I saw her before the pandemic and my hiatus due to COVID when she was at the 220/240 level. She is not worth 300. Just my opinion.
Originally Posted by MrStaypuft
[View Original Post]
The last girl I saw in the Bay Area around 1. 5 years ago that was worth 300 was Crystal / Esther who was with Sara at the time. She was 220, but I would have gladly ponied up 300 . She deserved it.
-
07-08-21 21:43 #2311Senior Member

Posts: 923Interesting
I remember reading a review of a monger who asked for a hat with a popular provider. She seemed hurt by the request and said she gets tested. As you mentioned maybe that was when she arrived at the org. I imagine it would get pretty expensive and eat into profits to do this even on a bi-weekly basis.
Originally Posted by RocketManP
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




