Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 324 of 662 FirstFirst ... 224 274 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 374 424 ... LastLast
Results 4,846 to 4,860 of 9918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5073
    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    You speaking of K?
    Aww sorry. I meant Lisa!

  2. #5072
    Quote Originally Posted by EternalPlay  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever gotten a response from this one? She advertises herself as Native American / Italian. I've reached out multiple times through calls and texts but she never answers.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...4/283811632098
    No but she seems to post same time with the girl tat has been reviewed being in a halfway house.

  3. #5071

    Leominster MILF

    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    Any chance anybody's seen her recently? No reply to texts.
    You speaking of K?

  4. #5070

    Maybe this should go on the Boston Forum.

    But I just had one of those Asian ads do an outcall to me. Out here in the North Shore. So if any of you guys are living in the greater Boston / North or South Shore areas, give it a try. It was my first time with an Asian girl. 😆 I'm starting to notice some Asian ads are doing outcalls. And that works for me. Because I'm a no good, stinking homebody, chicken shit to a lot of incall scenarios. Haha. I'll post the ad link when I make a Review on the Boston Forum.

  5. #5069

    Native American / Italian Woman

    Has anyone ever gotten a response from this one? She advertises herself as Native American / Italian. I've reached out multiple times through calls and texts but she never answers.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...4/283811632098
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NAItalian01.jpg‎   NAItalian02.jpg‎   NAItalian03.jpg‎   NAItalian04.jpg‎  

  6. #5068

    Julianna

    Are these newer pics of her or is she pulling these from an old archive? These seem to look way better than the other 4 pictures she's been posting forever. Also, can anyone back up her claim of being a headmaster DT specialist?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210702-194258_Chrome.jpg‎  

  7. #5067
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by Fractilian  [View Original Post]
    I know theres a report out there of her having a smell downstairs and def turns me off but also wondering if anyone has seen her since and maybe she just had a bad day that day.

    Like ugh. Theres very few spinners in MA and her body is so nice LOL.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...t/195664966667
    I do not recommend.

    If you make an appointment with her. She will have the time, day and when I saw her. She had other guys name in the book with guys offering trade. She even put the trade name on her book. So be careful when you go see her. I had fun with her but I was very nervous after I saw the book and thought cops would get me the minute I left her place.

  8. #5066

    Selena

    I know theres a report out there of her having a smell downstairs and def turns me off but also wondering if anyone has seen her since and maybe she just had a bad day that day.

    Like ugh. Theres very few spinners in MA and her body is so nice LOL.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...t/195664966667

  9. #5065

    Leominster MILF

    Any chance anybody's seen her recently? No reply to texts.

  10. #5064
    Quote Originally Posted by OgOggilby  [View Original Post]
    Just noticed that two of the pics are from a stock photo site. Makes me wonder where the other pics are from. Seems fake.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...y/118247861406
    Nope. Thats her but from a time past, the candy has hit her hard she looks really gaunt now. Saw her for a BJ, nice girl but lookin' rough these days.

  11. #5063

    Lilly

    Just noticed that two of the pics are from a stock photo site. Makes me wonder where the other pics are from. Seems fake.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...y/118247861406

  12. #5062
    Quote Originally Posted by IronXgt  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...i/703003043757

    This one quoted $100 BJ, $150 BBBJ, and nothing else on the menu. She said she's not doing full service.
    Thanks just saved me a text.

  13. #5061
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by IronXgt  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...i/703003043757

    This one quoted $100 BJ, $150 BBBJ, and nothing else on the menu. She said she's not doing full service.
    Don't laught bro. Some guys are really paying those price. This girl got paid $140 just for blowjob only.

  14. #5060

    Laughable

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...i/703003043757

    This one quoted $100 BJ, $150 BBBJ, and nothing else on the menu. She said she's not doing full service.

  15. #5059
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189

    You decide.

    Quote Originally Posted by Swindle  [View Original Post]
    Is she worth it?
    Search Worcester and Fitchburg forums. Seems YMMV and there may be drama.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape