Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 545 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 45 445 495 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 595 645 1045 1545 ... LastLast
Results 8,161 to 8,175 of 24826
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16666

    Ask Her

    To split the cost of the room. She would still leave with more money than she came with.

    Quote Originally Posted by ComtMan99  [View Original Post]
    I need some advice / input. Thought this forum would provide best response.

    I met this great 30 yo UTR that wants to meet up. Problem is can't meet at my place or her place. I mean I could get a hotel but don't want the hotel to be part of the regular visits. Min $70-$100 adds up. Yeah. I am a tight ass. Just throwing this out to see if anyone else has been in the same situation and / or has any great ideas. Only think I can come up with is CarDate but not the most convenient / enjoyable.

    Thanks in advance.

    ComTman99.

  2. #16665

    Sara

    I have not seen a review on here yet for Sara. I like the tats etc. Just as a change of pace. The drug issues sound un-desirable if it plays a part in the interaction eg location / hygiene etc. She has some updated pictures and I'm also curious which ones most resemble her now.

    https://tryst.link/escort/saravalentine

    Thanks,

    Fitz.
    Last edited by Fitzyj76; 07-08-21 at 17:14. Reason: forgot link

  3. #16664

    Brazilian Linda

    She look stunning to me and I would like to know if she's just TGTBT. Rates were a bit high. But she's absolutely beautiful to me. She responded really quickly to my initial texts and asked for my p411 but she never looked me up. I'm not going to try and chase down another flake unless someone here has seen her before.

    Thanks.

    Fitz.

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/4522523.htm?cat=1

  4. #16663

    My balls not big enough

    Quote Originally Posted by Captgol  [View Original Post]
    Librarys often have study rooms you can reserve for free. I ve gone this route. Scout first many rooms have interior facing glass windows you have to find a private room.
    My luck we would be discovered. Besides want to spend a few hours. I texted her with meeting up at a inexpensive hotel for a few hours and could end up with a donation of $$$ for her. Her reply was to let her know when. Did I say I already met her face to face? We met for coffee and spoke for 1 1/2 hours. Had nice kiss / hug when we parted. She just replied 5 minutes ago with how my day was. So think I have a good deal going. A few hours at least and $$.

  5. #16662
    Quote Originally Posted by Caligula7777  [View Original Post]
    When it comes to bbbjcims, Nikkei is my go to girl. I've been seeing her on a regular basis for quite some time now. I'll just drive on over close by her place, send her a quick text, and I'm in the door, satisfied and done. Yes, her place is trashed and but her location is relatively safe. Now you don't go see Nikkie for FS, or GFE. You go see Nikkie to suck yo dick! She will not leave you disappointed. You also don't have to worry about her ghosting you or any goofy boyfriends hanging around.
    Just tried a few days ago and was ghosted, so much for she won't ghost you. LOL I sat in the parking for 25 minutes and dipped. Not even a can't do it now, maybe later.

  6. #16661

    Looking for mutual O stimulation no FS

    At a reasonable scale No Tryst girls need apply or is that GPS ladies. Need talented lady with hands and mouth I am a DATY master taught by some of the best ladies of past and present. Looking at Gabbi in FW, Nikki and lady big hooters off the east or west side and a 34 year old lady in FW who looks awesome and says she just returned. Any recommendations appreciated PM preferred. Been five years since Full contact open play due to ED Appreciate feedback via PM Bgdoc3.

  7. #16660
    Quote Originally Posted by QuestProtecter  [View Original Post]
    Probably not. Maybe you can book this girl and ask him yourself.
    Hell no. Some folks have trouble with processing sarcasm.

  8. #16659

    Laura

    Quote Originally Posted by Numbnutts  [View Original Post]
    Was he a maintenance guy working on the shower drain?
    Probably not. Maybe you can book this girl and ask him yourself.

  9. #16658
    Quote Originally Posted by QuestProtecter  [View Original Post]
    Just saw this one. BBBJ and covered full service $1. 40. Service was nothing special, I won't repeat at that price. Also, as we were finishing our session and I was getting dressed, a black guy comes out of the bathroom. He didn't say anything to me. The girl walks over and starts talking to him while she's still naked. He was there the whole time. I finished getting dressed and left. If you do see her, definitely check the bathroom. You may have some unexpected and unwanted company.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/64248300
    Was he a maintenance guy working on the shower drain?

  10. #16657

    Lexie

    Quote Originally Posted by SnoopyIs1964  [View Original Post]
    Yes but she is a whacko after a couple visits.

    Will not repeat.
    If she gets to that point I won't repeat either.

  11. #16656

    She's nuts

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60  [View Original Post]
    Saw her again today, even better visit than first time. Not a clock watcher at all was more than hhr for sure. If you get her going she is a wild finish. She even brought out the toys. Will repeat.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...polis/64205919
    Yes but she is a whacko after a couple visits.

    Will not repeat.

  12. #16655

    Late Night Fun

    Just saw this one. BBBJ and covered full service $1. 40. Service was nothing special, I won't repeat at that price. Also, as we were finishing our session and I was getting dressed, a black guy comes out of the bathroom. He didn't say anything to me. The girl walks over and starts talking to him while she's still naked. He was there the whole time. I finished getting dressed and left. If you do see her, definitely check the bathroom. You may have some unexpected and unwanted company.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/64248300

  13. #16654
    Librarys often have study rooms you can reserve for free. I ve gone this route. Scout first many rooms have interior facing glass windows you have to find a private room.

    Quote Originally Posted by ComtMan99  [View Original Post]
    I need some advice / input. Thought this forum would provide best response.

    I met this great 30 yo UTR that wants to meet up. Problem is can't meet at my place or her place. I mean I could get a hotel but don't want the hotel to be part of the regular visits. Min $70-$100 adds up. Yeah. I am a tight ass. Just throwing this out to see if anyone else has been in the same situation and / or has any great ideas. Only think I can come up with is CarDate but not the most convenient / enjoyable.

    Thanks in advance.

    ComTman99.

  14. #16653

    Nikkie

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60  [View Original Post]
    Finally had a chance to test out her head game. She drained me without loosing a drop. Really great head for $40.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...polis/64079900
    When it comes to bbbjcims, Nikkei is my go to girl. I've been seeing her on a regular basis for quite some time now. I'll just drive on over close by her place, send her a quick text, and I'm in the door, satisfied and done. Yes, her place is trashed and but her location is relatively safe. Now you don't go see Nikkie for FS, or GFE. You go see Nikkie to suck yo dick! She will not leave you disappointed. You also don't have to worry about her ghosting you or any goofy boyfriends hanging around.

  15. #16652

    Where to Host

    I need some advice / input. Thought this forum would provide best response.

    I met this great 30 yo UTR that wants to meet up. Problem is can't meet at my place or her place. I mean I could get a hotel but don't want the hotel to be part of the regular visits. Min $70-$100 adds up. Yeah. I am a tight ass. Just throwing this out to see if anyone else has been in the same situation and / or has any great ideas. Only think I can come up with is CarDate but not the most convenient / enjoyable.

    Thanks in advance.

    ComTman99.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape