Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,801 to 10,815 of 25024
-
07-09-21 09:34 #14224Senior Member

Posts: 314Mature Italian
Hey guys I've been searching for the threads about this girl and can't locate them. Can anyone rate her BBBJ please?? Also how does she look in person.
Originally Posted by Hammock1234
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-21 09:01 #14223Senior Member

Posts: 4545Glad I didn't go see her. I told her I don't want massage and just want to fuck. She said cool beans. So I told her to either say yes or no. All she said was for me to come and discuss in person. So I figured she may end up robbing me so I ask in here to see if anyone ever saw her for sexual favor.
Originally Posted by ILuvToMunch69
[View Original Post]
But not that I know she don't do BBBJ. I won't even bother text her anymore.
-
07-09-21 07:50 #14222Senior Member

Posts: 109I texted her a few weeks back and inquired if BBBJ, daty were an option. Her answer was no.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-21 15:14 #14221Senior Member

Posts: 61No one should be alone on a stormy night
Would appreciate and info on these two. I did my research but not finding much, so that is concerning.
Cassie. Not sure if a good one from CT: https://tryst.link/escort/ooh_lala_bombshellx21.
Jess - https://providence.skipthegames.com/...p/445752599143.
I'm hoping for an active night even if its not stormy out.
-
07-08-21 14:12 #14220Senior Member

Posts: 4545https://providence.skipthegames.com/...h/787233996899
Has anyone seeing Kayla before for sexual service and not massage.
-
07-08-21 08:34 #14219Senior Member

Posts: 2189Different option
No slam-dunk guarantee, but have had good luck with BBFS with AMP women. Some have been willing right away. Others take some time to get comfortable with you. All for less than 200 including house fee. Except for one which wanted 200 tip. Still came out to less than 300 total. And she is actually one of my favorites from all of them so worth it. None are junkies and my only concern about an AMP is if Uncle LEO decides that is the time to pay a visit.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
Down side is you are not guaranteed to get it and may take some work. May need multiple visits and build up trust with a girl. Keep in mind just because a girl may do it with your buddy raw, she still may not with you.
And no, don't PM for names. They will not be forthcoming. Also these are MA AMP women. But assume things would work the same in RI.
-
07-08-21 08:15 #14218Senior Member

Posts: 116Bella?
Anyone know her. Tried to search but nuttin.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...ompany/5665368
-
07-08-21 06:59 #14217Senior Member

Posts: 3748Excellent advice, Dave! I never met Carmella in the flesh, but I've texted and talked to her. So I would also add, that Dawg should try to talk to her on the phone and / or text her and try to ask her any questions or discuss prices. After I did, I decided that I would NEVER fuck her--not even with someone else's dick!
Originally Posted by DaveDarlings
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-21 05:54 #14216Senior Member

Posts: 3748For 300 or less, there were two non-addict reliable raw-dogging hoes I have frequented left in RI. Bathroomless Ashley and StephieG. But now that Stephie's in FL, just one. There are three in Lost Angeles that I've frequented regularly for ages and still inseminate. Others scattered around the country. But you are right, it's gotten very difficult to find raw-dogging non-junkie cunnt, EVERYWHERE. Unless you want to get into increasingly insane prices of certain well reviewed porn stars and touring girls. This is why I am seriously asking all you guys to describe whether or not they are junkies when you review them! And any and all observations concerning the incall safety!
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-21 00:29 #14215Senior Member

Posts: 144To add to what King said, Hauptbahnhof is German for train station. There is a train that you can take from the airport to the Hauptbahnhof.
Originally Posted by DandanSmash182
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-21 20:45 #14214Senior Member

Posts: 289Dawg
Do a search "Carmella".
Originally Posted by RhodeIslandDog
[View Original Post]
Lmao! Good luck, maybe you'll have a calming influence.
-
07-07-21 20:13 #14213Senior Member

Posts: 4545It's going to be tough for you for what you looking for since you want to fuck raw.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-21 17:15 #14212Senior Member

Posts: 83Thanks
Thanks king- you're always reliable!
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-21 15:19 #14211Senior Member

Posts: 131International mongering
There is a robust international site just like this one worth reviewing. Instead of "usasexguide" just replace "USA" with "international".
Originally Posted by DandanSmash182
[View Original Post]
Makes for some entertaining and informative reading.
-
07-07-21 14:33 #14210Regular Member

Posts: 10Elisa
I had the good fortune to meet her awhile back and she is as the pictures show her to be and found her to be a delightful companion. Not sure what the others are saying but she's great. https://olitaescort.com/escort-Providence/elisa.html.










Reply With Quote




