Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 721 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 221 621 671 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 771 821 1221 ... LastLast
Results 10,801 to 10,815 of 25020
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14220
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...h/787233996899

    Has anyone seeing Kayla before for sexual service and not massage.

  2. #14219
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189

    Different option

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    For 300 or less, there were two non-addict reliable raw-dogging hoes I have frequented left in RI. Bathroomless Ashley and StephieG. But now that Stephie's in FL, just one. There are three in Lost Angeles that I've frequented regularly for ages and still inseminate. Others scattered around the country. But you are right, it's gotten very difficult to find raw-dogging non-junkie cunnt, EVERYWHERE. Unless you want to get into increasingly insane prices of certain well reviewed porn stars and touring girls. This is why I am seriously asking all you guys to describe whether or not they are junkies when you review them! And any and all observations concerning the incall safety!
    No slam-dunk guarantee, but have had good luck with BBFS with AMP women. Some have been willing right away. Others take some time to get comfortable with you. All for less than 200 including house fee. Except for one which wanted 200 tip. Still came out to less than 300 total. And she is actually one of my favorites from all of them so worth it. None are junkies and my only concern about an AMP is if Uncle LEO decides that is the time to pay a visit.

    Down side is you are not guaranteed to get it and may take some work. May need multiple visits and build up trust with a girl. Keep in mind just because a girl may do it with your buddy raw, she still may not with you.

    And no, don't PM for names. They will not be forthcoming. Also these are MA AMP women. But assume things would work the same in RI.

  3. #14218

    Bella?

    Anyone know her. Tried to search but nuttin.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...ompany/5665368

  4. #14217
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDarlings  [View Original Post]
    Do a search "Carmella".

    Lmao! Good luck, maybe you'll have a calming influence.
    Excellent advice, Dave! I never met Carmella in the flesh, but I've texted and talked to her. So I would also add, that Dawg should try to talk to her on the phone and / or text her and try to ask her any questions or discuss prices. After I did, I decided that I would NEVER fuck her--not even with someone else's dick!

  5. #14216
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    It's going to be tough for you for what you looking for since you want to fuck raw.
    For 300 or less, there were two non-addict reliable raw-dogging hoes I have frequented left in RI. Bathroomless Ashley and StephieG. But now that Stephie's in FL, just one. There are three in Lost Angeles that I've frequented regularly for ages and still inseminate. Others scattered around the country. But you are right, it's gotten very difficult to find raw-dogging non-junkie cunnt, EVERYWHERE. Unless you want to get into increasingly insane prices of certain well reviewed porn stars and touring girls. This is why I am seriously asking all you guys to describe whether or not they are junkies when you review them! And any and all observations concerning the incall safety!

  6. #14215
    Quote Originally Posted by DandanSmash182  [View Original Post]
    Thanks king- you're always reliable!
    To add to what King said, Hauptbahnhof is German for train station. There is a train that you can take from the airport to the Hauptbahnhof.

  7. #14214

    Dawg

    Quote Originally Posted by RhodeIslandDog  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info or experience with Carmella?

    https://tryst.link/escort/carmelacalmsme
    Do a search "Carmella".

    Lmao! Good luck, maybe you'll have a calming influence.

  8. #14213
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    I hear you loud and clear, dude! Because of the ORDERS OF MAGNITUDE uptick in junkies with dangerous pimp-daddy thugs, and the resultant attraction of LE like shit attracts flies. So I've been spending about 99% of my time searching, and only 1% of the time fucking. And that usually means shelling out bigger donations, especially for guys like me where only raw sex is accceptable. I'm done rolling the dice with drug-addled, pimp-managed run-down, sick looking skanks who have no interest in anything except their next fix. I'd like to hear from like-minded dudes about this. In New England I keep going back to the same wells. Because I've not found any decent non-junkie strange in New England in ages.
    It's going to be tough for you for what you looking for since you want to fuck raw.

  9. #14212

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Next to Frankfurt Hauptbahnhof. I've not been there in over a decade, but there were many fat old nordic sows in there that would fuck bareback cheap. And Thai girls of Pattaya quality, young, early 20s, and submissive, full GFEs welcoming CIP as part of the standard 100 euro price. After I discovered that, I repeated with those Thai girls there, since in those days I was in Europe frequently.

    "Alles Ohne" means literally "everything without". The German slang equivalent of BBFS. Ja wohl! : )
    Thanks king- you're always reliable!

  10. #14211

    International mongering

    Quote Originally Posted by DandanSmash182  [View Original Post]
    Hey all.

    Traveling to germany (frankfurt) and heard there are some amazing girls there- anyone ever been? Any recommendations? Thanks! Pm is fine.
    There is a robust international site just like this one worth reviewing. Instead of "usasexguide" just replace "USA" with "international".

    Makes for some entertaining and informative reading.

  11. #14210

    Elisa

    I had the good fortune to meet her awhile back and she is as the pictures show her to be and found her to be a delightful companion. Not sure what the others are saying but she's great. https://olitaescort.com/escort-Providence/elisa.html.

  12. #14209

    Alles Ohne Haus

    Quote Originally Posted by DandanSmash182  [View Original Post]
    Hey all.

    Traveling to germany (frankfurt) and heard there are some amazing girls there- anyone ever been? Any recommendations? Thanks! Pm is fine.
    Next to Frankfurt Hauptbahnhof. I've not been there in over a decade, but there were many fat old nordic sows in there that would fuck bareback cheap. And Thai girls of Pattaya quality, young, early 20s, and submissive, full GFEs welcoming CIP as part of the standard 100 euro price. After I discovered that, I repeated with those Thai girls there, since in those days I was in Europe frequently.

    "Alles Ohne" means literally "everything without". The German slang equivalent of BBFS. Ja wohl! : )

  13. #14208
    Quote Originally Posted by MrOllie  [View Original Post]
    I probably will in a few weeks, going to save up. Rather save up and see a beautiful girl with an open menu than a drug user or gross looking girl for 150. Call me a guy who wants quality.
    I hear you loud and clear, dude! Because of the ORDERS OF MAGNITUDE uptick in junkies with dangerous pimp-daddy thugs, and the resultant attraction of LE like shit attracts flies. So I've been spending about 99% of my time searching, and only 1% of the time fucking. And that usually means shelling out bigger donations, especially for guys like me where only raw sex is accceptable. I'm done rolling the dice with drug-addled, pimp-managed run-down, sick looking skanks who have no interest in anything except their next fix. I'd like to hear from like-minded dudes about this. In New England I keep going back to the same wells. Because I've not found any decent non-junkie strange in New England in ages.

  14. #14207

    Germany

    Hey all.

    Traveling to germany (frankfurt) and heard there are some amazing girls there- anyone ever been? Any recommendations? Thanks! Pm is fine.

  15. #14206

    Carmella

    Anyone have any info or experience with Carmella?

    https://tryst.link/escort/carmelacalmsme

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape