Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,161 to 8,175 of 24823
-
07-08-21 15:47 #16663Senior Member

Posts: 56My balls not big enough
My luck we would be discovered. Besides want to spend a few hours. I texted her with meeting up at a inexpensive hotel for a few hours and could end up with a donation of $$$ for her. Her reply was to let her know when. Did I say I already met her face to face? We met for coffee and spoke for 1 1/2 hours. Had nice kiss / hug when we parted. She just replied 5 minutes ago with how my day was. So think I have a good deal going. A few hours at least and $$.
Originally Posted by Captgol
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-21 15:15 #16662Senior Member

Posts: 144Just tried a few days ago and was ghosted, so much for she won't ghost you. LOL I sat in the parking for 25 minutes and dipped. Not even a can't do it now, maybe later.
Originally Posted by Caligula7777
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-21 14:35 #16661Senior Member

Posts: 567Looking for mutual O stimulation no FS
At a reasonable scale No Tryst girls need apply or is that GPS ladies. Need talented lady with hands and mouth I am a DATY master taught by some of the best ladies of past and present. Looking at Gabbi in FW, Nikki and lady big hooters off the east or west side and a 34 year old lady in FW who looks awesome and says she just returned. Any recommendations appreciated PM preferred. Been five years since Full contact open play due to ED Appreciate feedback via PM Bgdoc3.
-
07-08-21 12:52 #16660Senior Member

Posts: 601Hell no. Some folks have trouble with processing sarcasm.
Originally Posted by QuestProtecter
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-21 11:49 #16659Senior Member

Posts: 178Laura
Probably not. Maybe you can book this girl and ask him yourself.
Originally Posted by Numbnutts
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-21 11:25 #16658Senior Member

Posts: 601Was he a maintenance guy working on the shower drain?
Originally Posted by QuestProtecter
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-21 10:24 #16657Senior Member

Posts: 727Lexie
If she gets to that point I won't repeat either.
Originally Posted by SnoopyIs1964
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-21 09:47 #16656Senior Member

Posts: 76She's nuts
Yes but she is a whacko after a couple visits.
Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60
[View Original Post]
Will not repeat.
-
07-08-21 05:00 #16655Senior Member

Posts: 178Late Night Fun
Just saw this one. BBBJ and covered full service $1. 40. Service was nothing special, I won't repeat at that price. Also, as we were finishing our session and I was getting dressed, a black guy comes out of the bathroom. He didn't say anything to me. The girl walks over and starts talking to him while she's still naked. He was there the whole time. I finished getting dressed and left. If you do see her, definitely check the bathroom. You may have some unexpected and unwanted company.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/64248300
-
07-08-21 02:29 #16654Senior Member

Posts: 125Librarys often have study rooms you can reserve for free. I ve gone this route. Scout first many rooms have interior facing glass windows you have to find a private room.
Originally Posted by ComtMan99
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-21 22:01 #16653Senior Member

Posts: 30Nikkie
When it comes to bbbjcims, Nikkei is my go to girl. I've been seeing her on a regular basis for quite some time now. I'll just drive on over close by her place, send her a quick text, and I'm in the door, satisfied and done. Yes, her place is trashed and but her location is relatively safe. Now you don't go see Nikkie for FS, or GFE. You go see Nikkie to suck yo dick! She will not leave you disappointed. You also don't have to worry about her ghosting you or any goofy boyfriends hanging around.
Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-21 20:41 #16652Senior Member

Posts: 56Where to Host
I need some advice / input. Thought this forum would provide best response.
I met this great 30 yo UTR that wants to meet up. Problem is can't meet at my place or her place. I mean I could get a hotel but don't want the hotel to be part of the regular visits. Min $70-$100 adds up. Yeah. I am a tight ass. Just throwing this out to see if anyone else has been in the same situation and / or has any great ideas. Only think I can come up with is CarDate but not the most convenient / enjoyable.
Thanks in advance.
ComTman99.
-
07-07-21 20:18 #16651Senior Member

Posts: 727Lexie
Saw her again today, even better visit than first time. Not a clock watcher at all was more than hhr for sure. If you get her going she is a wild finish. She even brought out the toys. Will repeat.
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...polis/64205919
-
07-07-21 14:33 #16650Senior Member

Posts: 140Nikkie
2 pops fpr 60 sounds kinda fun too!
Originally Posted by Indyguy69
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-21 11:32 #16649Senior Member

Posts: 127Bianca?
Posted a query on the Listcrawler / gator forum but I don't think there are a lot of folks posting there. Wondering about this one. Seems TGTBT, but she is responsive and seems to have been around longer than most fake posts hang around.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/64091147










Reply With Quote




