Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,201 to 16,215 of 59509
-
07-08-21 13:52 #43309Banned Member

Posts: 2410It's just a guess but I think Flushing.
Originally Posted by HairyMonger
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-21 13:10 #43308Senior Member

Posts: 119Ella at Li Massage Marietta
Ella was a fav of mine. Heard she no longer works there and has gone back to "New York".
Anyone know where she landed up?
-
07-08-21 12:29 #43307Senior Member

Posts: 25Han Massage is owned by the same people as Peach. You can expect the same options. Let me know how Sun goes.
Originally Posted by HoseRule
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-21 11:58 #43306Banned Member

Posts: 13634If you want a CBJ or CFS, then I suggest Tiger Spa, Royal Spa, Joy Health Spa or Chalet Spa. The massage will be cursory as they "specialize" in extras, not the massage itself. As for which non-full service massage parlors in that area have table showers, not sure.
Originally Posted by SCluvnlbfms
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-21 11:55 #43305Banned Member

Posts: 13634It would be Adore. Original poster got the name wrong.
Originally Posted by Nationalchamp
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-21 11:52 #43304Senior Member

Posts: 367
Originally Posted by Churchy
[View Original Post]
There wasn't as of yesterday. It may be difficult with travel restrictions just starting to be lifted due to Covid.
Originally Posted by TheTruth6300
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-21 10:44 #43303Banned Member

Posts: 13634I haven't and don't intend to, but that hasn't stopped them from blowing up my burner phone with stupid texts.
Originally Posted by Hooters54
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-21 09:37 #43302Senior Member

Posts: 117Anyone been back to young's in Acworth yet?
-
07-08-21 09:23 #43301Senior Member

Posts: 310Adorable?
Is this Adore on Buford Hwy? Googled Adorable but nothing came up. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Augolf
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-21 07:13 #43300Regular Member

Posts: 24Table Shower Options
Looking for a place in Norcross for upcoming visit that provides table showers. Might be a little "ripe" for a massage so wanted to get a full cleaning before the therapy begins.
-
07-08-21 00:00 #43299Senior Member

Posts: 131Lexi
Lexi is the only one working there as of now she said they going to hire another girl after the 4th so maybe someone new. I was there the 2nd so I doubt anyone new there yet.
Originally Posted by Churchy
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-21 18:11 #43298Regular Member

Posts: 6Li Massage
Visited last week like Thursday or Friday.
Started with one provided, but then got swapped for another bc she had am appointment or something. It didn't really bother me since it was my first time there.
New provider walked all over my back. Was not expecting that. It was definitely not the relaxing massage I was expecting.
Kinda mechanical on the HE.
60+40.
Probably won't repeat.
-
07-07-21 17:42 #43297Senior Member

Posts: 222Thanks!
Thanks dude! Stay safe!
Originally Posted by PepeTheBand
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-21 15:58 #43296Regular Member

Posts: 8South Side
I have been lurking reading and learning from all of your helpful posts over the past year or so. Decided it was time to share my first post. I am on the south side so I do not get up to the north side with any free time. As you all know, the pickings are slim down on this side of town, but I wanted to provide the benefit of what I do know for those who might be down here like me.
They are all CAMPs and I haven't seen any hint that FS was available at any of them, although candidly that's not what I am looking for anyway. I am happy with a good massage and HE. So with that in mind:
1. Peach Massage (PTC) - unfortunately this one closed around the end of May, shortly after they changed the sign from Peach Massage to Peachtree Massage. Wonder if the landlord didn't want to renew the lease after the problems at the end of last year. Tiffany and Coco were both a lot of fun. Friendly, enjoyed the teasing and playing, gave solid massages, and seemed like they actually enjoyed the HE. This was my go-to.
2. Violet Massage (Thomas Crossroads between PTC and Newnan). Alas, another one that just closed. This was hit or miss depending on the woman, but almost always walked out happy. The women changed all the time. My last experience was with a 40's woman named Yoyo who did a great massage and HE, just before they closed for good.
3. Imperial Massage (PTC) - was legit both times I went in there. Probably why they have lasted in PTC so long.
4. Cloud Massage (Between Thomas Crossroads and Newnan) - Have tried this place twice recently since Violet and Peach closed. First time got Haylin (Hylin? She switched off with an older woman 20 minutes in so she could eat breakfast! Then she came back and finished the massage and HE. Although her massage and skills were good, did not like it when she asked for $80 as a tip. Nope. Given the dearth of options, gave Cloud a second try and had Coco. She had just come from New York. Probably early 30's, sweet and friendly. Good massage, and really had fun giving the HE. I would repeat with her.
5. Spa 74 PTC. Great massage but legit all three visits.
6. Spring Massage (Fayetteville) - Only went once in early 2020 just before Covid hit, so this is old information, but at the time, the woman I drew (whose name I never got) was not friendly, seemed put out to even be there, and it was strictly DIY.
Have yet to try Sun Massage in Fayetteville or Han Massage in Tyrone but will report if I do. Would love to hear if anyone has any other recent south side experiences, or if there are any other places in the area worth trying I might have missed.
-
07-07-21 12:35 #43295Banned Member

Posts: 24102 recent reviews on rubmaps list a girls named Nana, reviews were dated June and April.
Originally Posted by Churchy
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






