Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,231 to 16,245 of 59509
-
07-06-21 18:05 #43279Senior Member

Posts: 50No luck at Yini for second after earlier success
Earlier had got an unexpected HE at Yini when I was looking for a legit massage (pre-covid). Today I was hoping for a HJ, and got a legit massage. Mid 40's fair lady, she refused saying this is a legit place.
-
07-06-21 17:57 #43278Regular Member

Posts: 10Pm spa
Grace is good, very nice.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-21 16:55 #43277Senior Member

Posts: 122Adorable
Location was quiet but went early. 2 on staff both 20's to early 30's. One I got was new to states. Menu wide open with no haggling. Service was great and pretty girls in my opinion. House 50 and bill for rest.
-
07-06-21 15:17 #43276Banned Member

Posts: 13634It's been there for years but always been legit.
Originally Posted by CanesRule56
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-21 14:47 #43275Senior Member

Posts: 58Sarah Sarah Massage
In Suwanee, any Intel on this place? I just happened to be driving thru the parking lot and saw it.
-
07-06-21 14:12 #43274Senior Member

Posts: 29I've never seen that at an AMP but you'll have better luck checking rubratings. A few ladies pop up when you type in milking. I haven't tried it before, but I think Lisa Love used to offer it as well.
Originally Posted by DelaField
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-21 14:10 #43273Banned Member

Posts: 2410Since you previously asked about porn sites mylked.com and xnxx.com/ search / milking table.
Originally Posted by DelaField
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-21 13:24 #43272Senior Member

Posts: 86Milking tables. Anyone experienced it?
So I came across some websites that showed this type of session and I am wondering if there are such opportunities in the metro area. When I am cleared to drive again, I would like to try that.
-
07-06-21 12:49 #43271Senior Member

Posts: 4061Tiger is a spa so you'll get FS. As far as age goes not sure about that.
Originally Posted by DjInHb
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-21 11:58 #43270Senior Member

Posts: 32Tiger FS?
Anyone at Tiger providing FS? If so, any chance of anyone there under 40? Looking to offload some baby batter. PM if needed, and thanks in advance for any info.
DJ.
-
07-06-21 10:24 #43269Senior Member

Posts: 175In search of
Any "go to" massage places north of the city? Maybe the Buford, Gainesville area.
-
07-06-21 01:12 #43268Banned Member

Posts: 2410What's the point in quoting buyer beware when you and the other person can't provide evidence as to why one needs to beware. Evidence please.
Originally Posted by Chase601
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-21 23:59 #43267Senior Member

Posts: 27Was quoting another post.
Originally Posted by PepeTheBand
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-21 22:18 #43266Banned Member

Posts: 13634Then get a Yini at this new place. Report back with accurate results.
Originally Posted by ChinaLove123
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-21 22:17 #43265Banned Member

Posts: 13634Definitely a phishing expedition. Ever notice that the most dramatic results posted lately are from noobs? I love catfishing, but I do it on Lanier at sunset.
Originally Posted by Sunkist
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






