Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 217 of 492 FirstFirst ... 117 167 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 267 317 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,255 of 7368
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4128
    Quote Originally Posted by HotDiggity  [View Original Post]
    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....f/482372056302

    What do you know? After my recent rant regarding turning an escort website into a gofund me. Here is another! This ones a doozy.

    The damsel in distress needs a little trust and sacrifice but only on the part of you the guy forking over the cash on the possibility you may meet this chick if it's even a girl and if she even exists! Wasn't too clear in her request saying she spent $875 on a $1300 auto repair and that was her last $975. Huh?! So apparently she needs another 425 or 325 but maybe that's why she doesn't specify exactly how much. Good scam. Then you'll be her hero and she will be so grateful she will gladly gobble your manhood.

    Or you'll never hear from her again and she'll block you. Either way this seems to be where this hobby is heading. God help us all.

    Peace.
    Better yet how about the part where her thermostat was froze. I'm no mechanic but I've also never heard of a frozen thermostat especially not in July LOL. Not to mention just the idea of a busted radiator that would then make your car overheat has a froze thermostat??

  2. #4127

    I Stand Corrected.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    After doing further research on this Ware woof I found out that her man did in fact recently pass away but not due to drugs but due to her torturing him until he committed suicide. So I stand corrected and sorry for implying drugs. Although they were certainly involved as this chick got him into them and supplied them thus destroying her family in the process and losing her 4 kids to DCF. What a wonderful specimen to be bearing children she cannot take care of. But hey! Send me some cash cause I'm depressed. Poor guy never stood a chance. Hopefully karma will return the favor. Don't financially support evil witches.

    Peace.

  3. #4126
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by HotDiggity  [View Original Post]
    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....f/482372056302

    What do you know? After my recent rant regarding turning an escort website into a gofund me. Here is another! This ones a doozy.

    The damsel in distress needs a little trust and sacrifice but only on the part of you the guy forking over the cash on the possibility you may meet this chick if it's even a girl and if she even exists! Wasn't too clear in her request saying she spent $875 on a $1300 auto repair and that was her last $975. Huh?! So apparently she needs another 425 or 325 but maybe that's why she doesn't specify exactly how much. Good scam. Then you'll be her hero and she will be so grateful she will gladly gobble your manhood.

    Or you'll never hear from her again and she'll block you. Either way this seems to be where this hobby is heading. God help us all.

    Peace.
    Stg should banned anyone like that. It's obvious it's a scan and stg not doing shit about it.

  4. #4125

    And so it continues!

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....f/482372056302

    What do you know? After my recent rant regarding turning an escort website into a gofund me. Here is another! This ones a doozy.

    The damsel in distress needs a little trust and sacrifice but only on the part of you the guy forking over the cash on the possibility you may meet this chick if it's even a girl and if she even exists! Wasn't too clear in her request saying she spent $875 on a $1300 auto repair and that was her last $975. Huh?! So apparently she needs another 425 or 325 but maybe that's why she doesn't specify exactly how much. Good scam. Then you'll be her hero and she will be so grateful she will gladly gobble your manhood.

    Or you'll never hear from her again and she'll block you. Either way this seems to be where this hobby is heading. God help us all.

    Peace.

  5. #4124

    Look in Hartford

    Quote Originally Posted by Psaiyans  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this girl? She reminds me A LOT of Chloe back in Taunton / Dartmouth (top 3).

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....e/206570484344
    Many reviews in Hartford Elaine or Eliana.

  6. #4123

    Brunette

    Anyone seen this girl? She reminds me A LOT of Chloe back in Taunton / Dartmouth (top 3).

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....e/206570484344

  7. #4122

    Any recent news about her?

    I've been seeing her on STG more often lately than not, and wanted to know if anyone had any recent experiences with her.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....5/044726568285

  8. #4121
    I had a dream with her I would repeat, last time I talked to her she was in the motel in west Springfield by the McDonalds.

  9. #4120

    This can't be real any one seen this one?


  10. #4119

  11. #4118
    Quote Originally Posted by OgOggilby  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever try this one? Haven't seen her ad in quite a while. Not sure what to make of this. Real ad or bad joke??

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....o/905630333720
    Kind of like this one, clearly two different women (two very different body b types shown): https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...d/201358588119.

  12. #4117
    Quote Originally Posted by KidPort38  [View Original Post]
    Finally dreamt Kaylee after reading years of mostly negative reviews. Been frustrated that lately pickings have been slim for me and I really wanted to try something different. Overall I should have held out on this one. The pictures are pretty touched up. Kaylee was A LOT darker in complexion than ad pictures and body showed many signs of demons and was dirty. Pussy was very very dark and clothes didn't fully come off. Was down to business and menu was very limited. Not even FS in a QV. Just BBBJCIM and FIV (after some reluctance). Was already preparing her white powder near the end. Said next time will be more on the menu. I take that with a grain of salt. My frustration got the best of me on this one and I ignored all the previous good intel. YMMV but based upon this dream, I would not recommend.
    Thanks for the review.

    Sorry for your loss.

  13. #4116
    Quote Originally Posted by HotDiggity  [View Original Post]
    Hey BMD. Lala was the one busted in Ware a few weeks ago. That's not the same girl with the red stars on her boobs unless I'm mistaken. Check that post.

    Peace.
    I had the right one. Layla: https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....a/096335145539.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8B4E3F67-A6CB-4B8C-AF18-018A5511DDC1.jpeg‎   26D97CA0-51AC-445B-AA20-8D34570EDA65.jpg‎  

  14. #4115

    Kayleeone

    Finally dreamt Kaylee after reading years of mostly negative reviews. Been frustrated that lately pickings have been slim for me and I really wanted to try something different. Overall I should have held out on this one. The pictures are pretty touched up. Kaylee was A LOT darker in complexion than ad pictures and body showed many signs of demons and was dirty. Pussy was very very dark and clothes didn't fully come off. Was down to business and menu was very limited. Not even FS in a QV. Just BBBJCIM and FIV (after some reluctance). Was already preparing her white powder near the end. Said next time will be more on the menu. I take that with a grain of salt. My frustration got the best of me on this one and I ignored all the previous good intel. YMMV but based upon this dream, I would not recommend.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mti2oduwowyyzwrlmmu0ogqxnjm0nzk0nwjkytlky2jjoduxngvl.jpg.jpg‎  

  15. #4114

    Springfield

    Met up with this one over the weekend. 1. 4 for hh. Head was decent. Kitty was smooth and clean. Start BBBJ for a bit then slip on a cover and road me for a bit she cums very easy so she had 2 or 3 orgasms. Then we flipped me on top and proceeded to fuck her. I was get close so had her finish me off BBBJ cims. Kitty had a nice feel. Location is a shared apartment and is off of a main road. Alittle tough to get parking but was worth it imo. Not a clock watcher. But does have past demons. But looks alot healthier now. Will repeat.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210707-203936_Samsung Internet.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape