Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 218 of 492 FirstFirst ... 118 168 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 268 318 ... LastLast
Results 3,256 to 3,270 of 7371
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4116
    Quote Originally Posted by HotDiggity  [View Original Post]
    Hey BMD. Lala was the one busted in Ware a few weeks ago. That's not the same girl with the red stars on her boobs unless I'm mistaken. Check that post.

    Peace.
    I had the right one. Layla: https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....a/096335145539.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8B4E3F67-A6CB-4B8C-AF18-018A5511DDC1.jpeg‎   26D97CA0-51AC-445B-AA20-8D34570EDA65.jpg‎  

  2. #4115

    Kayleeone

    Finally dreamt Kaylee after reading years of mostly negative reviews. Been frustrated that lately pickings have been slim for me and I really wanted to try something different. Overall I should have held out on this one. The pictures are pretty touched up. Kaylee was A LOT darker in complexion than ad pictures and body showed many signs of demons and was dirty. Pussy was very very dark and clothes didn't fully come off. Was down to business and menu was very limited. Not even FS in a QV. Just BBBJCIM and FIV (after some reluctance). Was already preparing her white powder near the end. Said next time will be more on the menu. I take that with a grain of salt. My frustration got the best of me on this one and I ignored all the previous good intel. YMMV but based upon this dream, I would not recommend.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mti2oduwowyyzwrlmmu0ogqxnjm0nzk0nwjkytlky2jjoduxngvl.jpg.jpg‎  

  3. #4114

    Springfield

    Met up with this one over the weekend. 1. 4 for hh. Head was decent. Kitty was smooth and clean. Start BBBJ for a bit then slip on a cover and road me for a bit she cums very easy so she had 2 or 3 orgasms. Then we flipped me on top and proceeded to fuck her. I was get close so had her finish me off BBBJ cims. Kitty had a nice feel. Location is a shared apartment and is off of a main road. Alittle tough to get parking but was worth it imo. Not a clock watcher. But does have past demons. But looks alot healthier now. Will repeat.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210707-203936_Samsung Internet.jpg‎  

  4. #4113

    Different Chick.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    She was busted a few weeks ago. Post 4044.
    Hey BMD. Lala was the one busted in Ware a few weeks ago. That's not the same girl with the red stars on her boobs unless I'm mistaken. Check that post.

    Peace.

  5. #4112
    Quote Originally Posted by HotDiggity  [View Original Post]
    Those pics are flattering. Made an appointment once before 6 months ago and when she opened the door I turned and walked away without saying a word. She was pissed off. And I love the red stars on each of her titty's. Who in their right mind thought that would be a good look?! Real Classy! Scraping the bottom of the barrel but that's what's available these days and there's an ass for every toilet seat. So someone will do it. Just Close your eyes. LOL.

    Peace.
    She was busted a few weeks ago. Post 4044.

  6. #4111

    Lala go fund me

    Quote Originally Posted by HotDiggity  [View Original Post]
    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....p/695493055943

    I was just perusing STG and came across this post from this horse-faced troll who has been reviewed before with horrible results. She has gone over from escorting to begging / panhandling cause her hubby (allegedly) passed away and today's his birthday. So she needs funds to most likely shoot up which I'd be willing to wager is exactly how her dear late love of her life expired. Oh great. Now they don't even want to screw us they just want to be paid. Absolutely ridiculous. But hey let's turn an escort site into a go fund my drug habit! Won't that be swell? From cash app scams to advance deposit frauds now we got hooker beggars to contend with! What could possibly go wrong with that? I'm hoping none of you guys give this fugly beast a nickel. Seriously. Love how she says how she is SO KIND to everyone and now she needs to be paid back. She needs to be compensated so she can be distracted. Code words for shooting up. I'm astounded how far this game has plummeted and how this horse faced beast thinks that she can post asking for cash just because her pimp OD'ed. Idk what to expect next. Pay my car payment because I'm a needy loser and maybe I'll suck yer dick. But probably not. Whatever. Please make it stop. LOL.

    Peace.
    Hopefully her kids get a good home. It's the least they deserve.

  7. #4110

    Hardcore Addict. Proceed with Caution and Beer Goggles

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTitties  [View Original Post]
    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....n/390529155970

    Might meet this one. Definitely a drug user and she supports her bf too. But she's sexy, willing and I think I can crush her advertised rates in half.
    Those pics are flattering. Made an appointment once before 6 months ago and when she opened the door I turned and walked away without saying a word. She was pissed off. And I love the red stars on each of her titty's. Who in their right mind thought that would be a good look?! Real Classy! Scraping the bottom of the barrel but that's what's available these days and there's an ass for every toilet seat. So someone will do it. Just Close your eyes. LOL.

    Peace.

  8. #4109

    So Now We Got Beggars on STG??

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....p/695493055943

    I was just perusing STG and came across this post from this horse-faced troll who has been reviewed before with horrible results. She has gone over from escorting to begging / panhandling cause her hubby (allegedly) passed away and today's his birthday. So she needs funds to most likely shoot up which I'd be willing to wager is exactly how her dear late love of her life expired. Oh great. Now they don't even want to screw us they just want to be paid. Absolutely ridiculous. But hey let's turn an escort site into a go fund my drug habit! Won't that be swell? From cash app scams to advance deposit frauds now we got hooker beggars to contend with! What could possibly go wrong with that? I'm hoping none of you guys give this fugly beast a nickel. Seriously. Love how she says how she is SO KIND to everyone and now she needs to be paid back. She needs to be compensated so she can be distracted. Code words for shooting up. I'm astounded how far this game has plummeted and how this horse faced beast thinks that she can post asking for cash just because her pimp OD'ed. Idk what to expect next. Pay my car payment because I'm a needy loser and maybe I'll suck yer dick. But probably not. Whatever. Please make it stop. LOL.

    Peace.

  9. #4108
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  10. #4107
    Try this link: https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....m/381034174625.

    BMD.

    Quote Originally Posted by OgOggilby  [View Original Post]
    Ad is gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by FancyLover  [View Original Post]
    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....m/465005053377

    Did a text mail with this independent girl in West Side for awhile today. Great apartment location easy to get to. She is one hundred percent a rip.

    She had a little mastectomy. Her top is very flat and little and her clit is tight but ok. Rear is very sexy. Her pricing is a ripoff.

    Doesn't offer qv or car only a large amount for half hour blocks. Came across pretty rude about financials. As a local, she is spamming a little bit offering deposit requirement.

    She is not a motel girl but one local to the area.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6790D216-6A3B-421E-997A-88CDFFCF763B.jpg‎   9E175B14-4407-44A1-8DFF-97EA22CB2EA1.jpeg‎  

  11. #4106

    Whoa

    I love pussy as much as anyone. And I've fucked several dozen and I've seen hundreds, thousands if you count porn.

    So I can say this, qualified to some degree, but without reservation. That's a big pussy. I'd fuck it.

    Quote Originally Posted by OgOggilby  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever try this one? Haven't seen her ad in quite a while. Not sure what to make of this. Real ad or bad joke??

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....o/905630333720

  12. #4105

    Rip

    How did she rip you off? Sounds like you got service.

    [QUOTE]Did a text mail with this independent girl in West Side for awhile today. Great apartment location easy to get to. She is one hundred percent a rip.

    She had a little mastectomy. Her top is very flat and little and her clit is tight but ok. Rear is very sexy. Her pricing is a ripoff.

    Doesn't offer qv or car only a large amount for half hour blocks. Came across pretty rude about financials. As a local, she is spamming a little bit offering deposit requirement.

    She is not a motel girl but one local to the area. [ / QUOTE].

  13. #4104

    Samantha

    Anyone ever try this one? Haven't seen her ad in quite a while. Not sure what to make of this. Real ad or bad joke??

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....o/905630333720
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mzgg5mjgymwqwndc0y2e4nzjlzdmxm2nmmzhjzwmwmjdjmtg.jpg.jpg‎   mzgndm0ntjhogu4yjm2owi0zdmyztzlztnhote2mmuxnmi.jpg.jpg‎   mzgxmzdmn2zlmmzjymu2oge0nzhky2e0mmfkntq4mdk4zgi1oq.jpg.jpg‎   mzgymi2mjblyjm4mdmyzjhjzgrkytu0ogy4zdlhndyyna.jpg.jpg‎  

  14. #4103

    WS rip

    Quote Originally Posted by FancyLover  [View Original Post]
    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....m/465005053377

    Did a text mail with this independent girl in West Side for awhile today. Great apartment location easy to get to. She is one hundred percent a rip.

    She had a little mastectomy. Her top is very flat and little and her clit is tight but ok. Rear is very sexy. Her pricing is a ripoff.

    Doesn't offer qv or car only a large amount for half hour blocks. Came across pretty rude about financials. As a local, she is spamming a little bit offering deposit requirement.

    She is not a motel girl but one local to the area.
    Ad is gone.

  15. #4102

    Decent provider

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTitties  [View Original Post]
    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....n/390529155970

    Might meet this one. Definitely a drug user and she supports her bf too. But she's sexy, willing and I think I can crush her advertised rates in half.
    Saw her about two months ago, she was staying at Super 8 and I had a room there for a night of mongering so it worked out. She has demons but not a lot of visible evidence of it. And for sure has BF she is supporting. But good service, was clean and into it and provided all raw. She fell off the map for a little while as I tried another dream with her and nothing, so good to see she is back on the radar, will try again. However, as usual even though you might have a good experience or two or more, things can change on a dime with any of these girls so as always be careful.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape