Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 3,976 to 3,990 of 12756
-
07-09-21 09:48 #8781Senior Member

Posts: 887I just noticed they use the same wording in their ads and the same location.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/64295475
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/64253118
-
07-09-21 08:59 #8780Senior Member

Posts: 158Butterfly
She used to go by the name Heather, I've seen her a few times in Altamonte with the most recent session happening about 2 or so months ago. She has massive tits and a nice personality. I've seen her for BBBJ CIM and FS, I don't really have any complaints with her.
Originally Posted by Plex10
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-21 08:55 #8779Senior Member

Posts: 207Lily
Does she advertise?
Originally Posted by NbaYoungBoy
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-21 07:49 #8778Senior Member

Posts: 681Ehh blocking her after the deed just stops her from message or calling, but yeah with that search you can see everything down to friends and family. With that being said I'd say if anything went south during your visit she would already have enough info to attempt something if she wanted to. I just avoid it all together, not worth it for me.
Originally Posted by NbaYoungBoy
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-21 07:47 #8777Senior Member

Posts: 681Butterfly
Think she changed her name, I'm sure I saw reviews on her before. But anyway, anyone seen her recently and has details? Might see her today.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/64298987#.
Q.
-
07-09-21 07:26 #8776Senior Member

Posts: 29Anyone partaken? Kind of seems too good to be true.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/64249748
-
07-08-21 12:09 #8775Senior Member

Posts: 58Lily Apopka
I realize I've seen so many girls in the last 3 months and have not posted. Anyways I saw her back when she had a big ass dog in her room. Now recently I don't see a dog. Anyways she is non GFE sort of mechanical but I go for BBBJ. She will say push my head down until you cum, so allows a decent throat fuck. Sort of reminds me of another popular provider but no GFE.
-
07-08-21 11:55 #8774Senior Member

Posts: 58Gianna
Real phone number but I block her right after. I am aware of the truepeople search website. Since I have been mongering since 2015 I already did the deed with her a few years ago as well as recently. O well.
Originally Posted by Plex10
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-21 22:42 #8773Senior Member

Posts: 681Is she still only responding to real phone numbers (not app numbers)? If that's changed, I might have to give her a shot.
Originally Posted by NbaYoungBoy
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-21 21:42 #8772Senior Member

Posts: 58Busty Gianna
Saw Gianna a few weeks ago when she was posting. Big ol titties bit also a big butt huge ass. Dfk BBBJ cfs off of sand lake. Worth it one time for experience. 130 hh. You need to like them big to like her.
-
07-06-21 21:08 #8771Senior Member

Posts: 681I've seen her, and another monger has also. Its hard because you can keyword search on 3 letter names, but I don't think theres much reviews on her, not sure why. But yeah she's real, supper thiccc and got a phat ass. Her pics are old but she looks pretty much like that, no BBBJ unfortunately, but I got doggy, and CG, some daty but YMMV. Give her a go, don't think you'll be disappointing.
Originally Posted by SMF1234
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-21 16:09 #8770Senior Member

Posts: 58Saw her
I saw her before but she is not very available. BBBJ cfs and some lfk. Think I gave her 80. No problems from me.
Originally Posted by Jordang
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-21 15:55 #8769Senior Member

Posts: 681
Originally Posted by Jordang
[View Original Post]
Yea, check bbws section for valarie.
Originally Posted by Iceman407
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-21 00:02 #8768Senior Member

Posts: 1837Even Better Picture
Even more visible, take a look at the profile picture of who owns the number of the actual account at the top of the ad.
Originally Posted by PedroBuilt
[View Original Post]
Grain 56.
-
07-05-21 17:02 #8767Senior Member

Posts: 887She has been reviewed.
Originally Posted by Jordang
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





